SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bears r us said:

I am sure you are right but if it puts a doubt into the minds of the tarrier club who where gifted a title it is good to see. :boughy:

I don’t think it will put any doubt in their minds tbh, they’re scum and nothing will change the fact they think they deserve this title, also nothing will change the fact they’ve officially won it. Don’t see it having any impact here whatsoever

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Won't make a difference here. 

Only difference it might make is with the arbitration. They might look at the Belgian situation as setting a precedent since they voted for a resolution like the SPFL done and now that's thrown out. Very much doubt the SFA will take the tainted title away though.

If no promotion or relegation is what ends up happening in Scotland then if Rangers decided to dispute the tainted title in court, they would win. They now have a precedence in what is uncharted times.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If no promotion or relegation is what ends up happening in Scotland then if Rangers decided to dispute the tainted title in court, they would win. They now have a precedence in what is uncharted times.

Maybe the long game but I'm doubtful. Very doubtful.

What a glorious irony it would be if celtic/the sfa who rushed to gift the title in the fear of the season being unable to be finished and declared void by uefa, were stripped of the title because of their own corruption.

12 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I don’t think it will put any doubt in their minds tbh, they’re scum and nothing will change the fact they think they deserve this title, also nothing will change the fact they’ve officially won it. Don’t see it having any impact here whatsoever

I am sure you are right Tam, but you have to have a teeny weeny bit of hope sometimes that Liewell will be throwing ornaments around his sitting room when he read that. :stevieg:

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure you are right Tam, but you have to have a teeny weeny bit of hope sometimes that Liewell will be throwing ornaments around his sitting room when he read that. :stevieg:

Hopefully mate 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Weren't the Scottish media all over the fact the the Belgium league was called precedent had been set they said.

Lol

Sure Doncaster said something similar at the start on Sky Sports when the Belgian and French leagues were called.

Now we know PPG is just as, or if not more, financially disastrous as n&v or dutch method. 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sure Doncaster said something similar at the start on Sky Sports when the Belgian and French leagues were called.

Now we know PPG is just as, or if not more, financially disastrous as n&v or dutch method. 

More, tv companies want their money and the shafted clubs want compensation. They may also have to void it anyway after all that if hearts get their way.

51 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm sure they will be all over this...

Record now reporting on it but mainly aimed at the relegation sides, nothing about the "champions" not being awarded the league. 

23 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Would?  They already have and are fighting tooth and nail to keep it. 

Don’t go all semantics on me please. I know they are shameless cunts, you know they are shameless cunts, we all know they are shameless cunts. They are cunts.

7 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

Record now reporting on it but mainly aimed at the relegation sides, nothing about the "champions" not being awarded the league. 

Checked it after reading your post. Although aimed at the relegated sides the inference was null and void  as I read it. Also CAS is a further option for Hearts and PT.  Methinks the cheating bastards will be concerned

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

He's doing an honest job for change but hes climbed down from the "SPFL are corrupt wankers" stage recently. He would still bash our club if given the chance.

I agree, I should have qualified it with "until he starts slagging Rangers again"

13 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Checked it after reading your post. Although aimed at the relegated sides the inference was null and void  as I read it. Also CAS is a further option for Hearts and PT.  Methinks the cheating bastards will be concerned

Hopefully the Belgium precedent has got a few of them sweating it. 

Can you imagine the meltdown. 

Archived