Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Happily watch them go to the wall. No gripes with Raith fans because I mean it’s Raith Rovers ffs but they deserve everything they get for how their chairman’s behaved since 2012

Fuck them

Agreed up there with Dundee Utd on the cunt scale, hope we draw them in cup at Ibrox and boycott the cunts 

Essandoh likes this

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I think the crowds might be a bit smaller anyway mate :lol: 

Haha, aye I mean when we’re back 😂 hope the teuchter cunts are teetering on the brink and our boycott finishes them off 

Essandoh likes this

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What’s your cut off for teuchters,some folk claim anybody north of Cumbernauld 😀

Farfar, as they call it.

Dundee deffo no’ teuchters but unmistakably cuntish.

North of there and you’re in the boondocks.

May God have mercy on your soul.

BBBF9425-B61A-46DE-99E6-0E27FA53506F.thumb.jpeg.6fab855045786f3d1ff817acecb65518.jpegCCA99A28-A265-4FDC-A4E1-FD5336B6AC82.thumb.jpeg.08f84e3350d652f3e2cc451729cdab50.jpeg

The clown from Raith is correct that this will be settled on a matter of company law.

Not on footballing issues as the moron comes out with. If Raith are 5-0 up on Alloa (say) and the floodlights fail or a blizzard comes in at some point bringing an end to the match. Do they got they get the 3 points?  No it is declared abandoned and they have to go again. That is how footballing matters have always been determined.

Wanting to have your cake and eat it a tarrier trait.

35 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The thought of being in a pub down there with a Scottish game on the tele

I think I’d start speaking Spanish

Probably cant speak spanish either :lol:

Essandoh likes this

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Farfar, as they call it.

Dundee deffo no’ teuchters but unmistakably cuntish.

North of there and you’re in the boondocks.

May God have mercy on your soul.

BBBF9425-B61A-46DE-99E6-0E27FA53506F.thumb.jpeg.6fab855045786f3d1ff817acecb65518.jpegCCA99A28-A265-4FDC-A4E1-FD5336B6AC82.thumb.jpeg.08f84e3350d652f3e2cc451729cdab50.jpeg

What you trying to say like? :angrywillie:

Am no lawyer but if this is judged on company law then the spfl are fucked. So basically, am I right in saying that no-one will be relegated and no-one will be promoted but only one club is declared a winner? So basically everything is actually n&v except for SPL winner?

Is that how the outcome is heading or have I been missing something?