Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree with BlueKnight87 but i would use simpler language.

We sent you a dossier outlining everything that has come to pass. Now fuck off.

Exactly.

They were warned.

BlueKnight87 likes this

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They conveniently ain’t staring till October 

Nowt to do with fans, its the testing system, i believe murrayfield and the piggery are chosen because they are the two largest capacity stadiums, so its easier to try social distancing fans in that ground

Remember a lot of the lower league clubs have terracing, working out that social distancing will be fun. 😂😂

scottyscott1963 and HG5 like this

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nowt to do with fans, its the testing system, i believe murrayfield and the piggery are chosen because they are the two largest capacity stadiums, so its easier to try social distancing fans in that ground

Remember a lot of the lower league clubs have terracing, working out that social distancing will be fun. 😂😂

What social distancing will happen when we go 3 nil up against them at Ibrox 😂

scottyscott1963 and Dickie1963 like this

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Test events at Murrayfield and the peado dome given the go ahead by the scottish government apparently, all falling into place for lawell and his cabal. 

What’s this mate ?

Bears r us likes this

23 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hopefully the sty will show such a surge in communicable diseases that they close it forever!

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The SRU have stated that under current rules they could not have more than 5-6k fans at an event and that level of attendees is not economically viable.

They ain’t trying to punt season tickets though are they ,a few autumn internationals is all they have this year ,taigs are looking for 500 of thousands for something they can’t watch 

Each home game for Peado Fc will be at least 1m at the gate ,they are desperate to try and get as many in as soon as possible ,

Luckily our fans have backed the club knowing they won’t be seeing many games anytime soon 

There's no reason why you wouldn't do these tests at Ibrox, which will regularly host mass gatherings far more than Murrayfield.

I also suspect the promoted clubs begging for cash might be a way to create a legal pathway for certain parties to channel funds to those clubs, but that's just me being inherently suspicious.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I hope Rangers donate 5k to the legal costs, I wouldn't want us to be singled out for any bad press....but our 5k should go to Hearts & Thistles legal fund

You just know if we didn't, celtic would donate 10k.

These clubs shouldn’t be greetin and begging ,they were warned there was problems with the vote they benefited from ,they were warned that clubs took legal action plus they were given a gift they were not expecting that would cover the costs of their legal defence 

fuck them 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

£5k each? Hope the board send each of them a picture of Park giving the middle finger saying "Go Fuck Yourselves, Regards...." in our fancy new font.

Am I right in thinking there are 2 LL’s in bollocks sounds like a good reply.

4 minutes ago, 40delboy40 said:

Am I right in thinking there are 2 LL’s in bollocks sounds like a good reply.

That would surely be 4 L’s therefore incorrect 

OhW likes this