SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Absolutely. Or any other way the Spfl deem appropriate if their current vote was to pass.

Hopefully covid doesn't spike again. 

But if next season can't be completed. I'd be interested to see the SPFL response if we're on top of the league. 

I can’t believe that DU and the others expect clubs to cough up money for a legal fight that nobody asked them to enter. This is a fight between Hearts/PT and the SPFL. If Hearts/PT win then DU and co would have an argument. Why do they think clubs should help them out? It doesn’t benefit anyone but they 3. Why would anyone actually do that? It gets more bizarre by the minute to be honest 😂

Just now, jintybear said:

I can’t believe that DU and the others expect clubs to cough up money for a legal fight that nobody asked them to enter. This is a fight between Hearts/PT and the SPFL. If Hearts/PT win then DU and co would have an argument. Why do they think clubs should help them out? It doesn’t benefit anyone but they 3. Why would anyone actually do that? It gets more bizarre by the minute to be honest 😂

The delusional twats actually think this is about sporting integrity. That a hearts/thistle win would comprise it 😂. Their own words in the statements

It's utterly embarrassing. If you can't afford legal costs then fuck off.

34 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Imagine it’s decided that Hearts/Thistle are to be financially compensated and just as The SPFL are thinking thank fuck that’s over with a number of clubs get together and say Hold The Fucking Bus They’re no getting a share of our money, Wasn’t our fuck up etc and go after an Interim Interdict to stop the season starting 😂

I will be raging if it gets pushed back. Mate missing Rangers lol

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You would think the clubs getting together would push for a vote of no confidence if hearts/thistle win.  We've been told club's are struggling financially. Last thing you want to hear surely is "sorry all even less money in the pot now".  

However these are the same clubs that turned down a free internal investigation. Many reconstruction attempts including one we proposed.

Then act all shocked when hearts go to court, despite repeatedly saying that would happen if relegation stood. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if compensation happens and the rest just bend over and take it again. 

Aye you would think a vote of No Confidence would be the bare minimum at the end of this shambles but I would imagine even that would prove to be beyond the wit and too problematical for the chairman of most member clubs in our pub leagues to push through.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I will be raging if it gets pushed back. Mate missing Rangers lol

No gonna lie, I seen one of your earlier posts mate and it did come across as if your patience was wearing a little thin with this never ending circus and it sort of inspired my last post, Sorry couldn’t resist mate 😂

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Imagine it’s decided that Hearts/Thistle are to be financially compensated and just as The SPFL are thinking thank fuck that’s over with a number of clubs get together and say Hold The Fucking Bus They’re no getting a share of our money, Wasn’t our fuck up etc and go after an Interim Interdict to stop the season starting 😂

Given the choice , the majority of clubs will take a reversal of the decision to end the season and implement a null and void rather than having to pay (possibly) close to 10m to Hearts and PT .apart from the scum and the moaning 3 , who else would gain from giving out compo over a N&V .

5 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

Given the choice , the majority of clubs will take a reversal of the decision to end the season and implement a null and void rather than having to pay (possibly) close to 10m to Hearts and PT .apart from the scum and the moaning 3 , who else would gain from giving out compo over a N&V .

Ffs that's far too sensible, Where's the drama in that 😂

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Ffs that's far too sensible, Where's the drama in that 😂

The drama , and fun , in that would be watching the bheasts going apoplectic and threatening to sue the ones who fucked all this up in the first place by trying to be the rulers of Scottish Football and totally fucking things up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEMSELVES.

Is it too much to ask that Rangers are just sitting back and feeding them just enough rope so that they all hang themselves??

24 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

The meltdown from scum fc would be truly epic in a N&V. 

I can't see it happening unfortunately.

What a dose of karma that would be but.  Their rush to conclude the season via stooges being their own downfall lol. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopefully covid doesn't spike again. 

But if next season can't be completed. I'd be interested to see the SPFL response if we're on top of the league. 

I would normally refer to the precedence having already been set, however your 100% correct. The only interesting part would be the unveiling of what the excuse was to prevent us being handed the trophy unfortunately...

20 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I would normally refer to the precedence having already been set, however your 100% correct. The only interesting part would be the unveiling of what the excuse was to prevent us being handed the trophy unfortunately...

I'd bet any money if we were in front. All the things dismissed like BCD games would become options. 

They'll never award us a title even with the precedent set. 

1 hour ago, kirkiebear said:

They’re probably drafting up a new rule just now that a title cannot be taken back once it’s been awarded..

On the basis of Finders Keepers

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's a very good summation of the current situation. Absolutely laughable that they can bleat on about sporting integrity while voting against proposals that would uphold said integrity. 

I do hope the relegations / promotions are overturned. 

Archived