SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

My early morning thought. Both Dundee clubs are potless. Merge them into 1 club with the assurance that as a new club they would be voted into League 2.

That leaves a gap in the premiership and the championship which can be filled by Hearts and Thistle.

Time to take the dog for a walk and waken up. I am clearly still dreaming.

Can we not just let them both die a slow and painful death?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

My early morning thought. Both Dundee clubs are potless. Merge them into 1 club with the assurance that as a new club they would be voted into League 2.

That leaves a gap in the premiership and the championship which can be filled by Hearts and Thistle.

Time to take the dog for a walk and waken up. I am clearly still dreaming.

The only acceptable outcome for both Dundee clubs for me is them folding. 

Fuck Dundee and their tinpot clubs.

Fuck Dundee and their republican city.

Fuck Desperate Dan.

33 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck Dundee and their republican city.

Fuck Desperate Dan.

Thats really harsh...

I like Desperate Dan

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not actually a huge supporter of the Board. But they're not cunts, shitebags, and worse than the Tarriers paedo concealing republican  Board. 1/.... I'm happy to debate why, not just to hear that and accept it from someone who then won't even justify the claim.

Folk that act that way and attack aspects of the club without even justifying it are exactly what I've said above.  The Board include shareholders who have pumped in the millions we needed to stay afloat ffs.

Keyboard warrior 😂😂😂. Come on to fuck im calling out what a poster would rather everyone forgets he said.   2/ .... Maybe you agree with him, never had you down as the sort that was ignorant, biased, stupid, a fenian or a cunt but there you go.

1/ ....Whoooosh!!! ..... are you really that blind?

Aye that'll be  me told then right enough ..... so fucking boring and immature ..... that's how you come off when you don't get your own way.

You attack a good bear who has a strong opinion opposed to yours and then call it "debating" .... then when someone else like me calls you out  you blether pish you think is debating .... then predictably  come back with the same boring cyber shite as before.

2/ ..... As to that last sentence of yours .....  prime keyboard defeated warrior/ lost the argument shite .... get a grip of yourself and really .... take at least one day off ..... your fingers must be bleeding like fuck with all that "debating" you wrongly think you are doing.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck Dundee and their republican city

Fuck Desperate Dan.

That's just Dandy, Dave.

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Aye that'll be  me told then right enough ..... so fucking boring and immature ..... that's how you come off when you don't get your own way.

You attack a good bear who has a strong opinion opposed to yours and then call it "debating" .... then when someone else like me calls you out  you blether pish you think is debating .... then predictably  come back with the same boring cyber shite as before.

2/ ..... As to that last sentence of yours .....  prime keyboard defeated warrior/ lost the argument shite .... get a grip of yourself and really .... take at least one day off ..... your fingers must be bleeding like fuck with all that "debating" you wrongly think you are doing.

🇬🇧

Attacking? Yet I'm the one called the cunt. Interesting concept.  

Yeah debating, like this.  Unlike calling the Board cunts, shitebags. or hating them almost as much as the tarrier Board, but then refusing to justify or explain . So yeah discussing opinions, debating.

Alternatively I could call you a cunt, say im bored with your shite,tell you to go wank yourself in a corner and not to reply to my post. 😂 But how fucking churlish would that be.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

Have to agree with you Bobby, it is a bit unfortunate that posters DO get carried away at times because one gets annoyed at another's opinion, 

We are after all, a family, and as such, a moment's thought can change cuntishness into formed debate, it really is that simple.

I decided, to keep out of the sillyness as there are some good posters on here, including SEMA, but, if the cap fits etc. and I'm sure he'll realise he was wrong in some very bad name calling.

Sometimes, sorry is the hardest word.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Attacking? Yet I'm the one called the cunt. Interesting concept.  

Yeah debating, like this.  Unlike calling the Board cunts, shitebags. or hating them almost as much as the tarrier Board, but then refusing to justify or explain . So yeah discussing opinions, debating.

Alternatively I could call you a cunt, say im bored with your shite,tell you to go wank yourself in a corner and not to reply to my post. 😂 But how fucking churlish would that be.

Sorry SEMA, but hud on a wee bit, that last sentence is a total contradiction in itself.

Let it go mate, you're turning friends into enemies now.

17 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They won't be missed if they go under that's for sure. 

I'm still wondering but what the hell did they actually get in exchange for changing their vote.  What promises did Doncaster/Lawell give them. 

I think they got a friendly , but that won't keep the wolves from the door for very long . 

Don't know if true , but I read they  voted against league reconstruction which would be strange given that was the reason they changed their vote .

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Have to agree with you Bobby, it is a bit unfortunate that posters DO get carried away at times because one gets annoyed at another's opinion, 

We are after all, a family, and as such, a moment's thought can change cuntishness into formed debate, it really is that simple.

I decided, to keep out of the sillyness as there are some good posters on here, including SEMA, but, if the cap fits etc. and I'm sure he'll realise he was wrong in some very bad name calling.

Sometimes, sorry is the hardest word.

Sorry? For what?

I've read that our Board, that'll include investors that have pumped in millions, are shiting themselves, cunts, and are as bad as a Board at a club that have hidden paedophilia and CSA for decades.

Do you agree with that pov? Is that an acceptable condemnation of the Board?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sorry? For what?

I've read that our Board, that'll include investors that have pumped in millions, are shiting themselves, cunts, and are as bad as a Board at a club that have hidden paedophilia and CSA for decades.

Do you agree with that pov? Is that an acceptable condemnation of the Board?

I agreed with your opinion, but then you decided not to let it drop and continued turning a discussion into an argument.

Definitely not going to get involved in this dispute so everything that follows is simply my opinion. 

On the whole our current board have done very well. The decision to separate the football side and the business side was a wise one. Let each concentrate on what they are best at.

With regards to legal stuff we called for and offered to pay for an independent inquiry. We are now getting one at no cost.

The board continue to fund the club and pump in funds as required for various projects.

On the park we continue to improve and have players worth real money.

End of rant.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

I agreed with your opinion, but then you decided not to let it drop and continued turning a discussion into an argument.

I'll not let it drop. Its fucking ridiculous and whist everyone is entitled to a pov, for or against the Board, fuck ignoring that kind of shite when the digs and attacks are a recurring theme. My post at the top of the other page noticeably didn't get a response, but I did get called a cunt instead 😁

Now, back on topic, as you were saying...

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whats the contradiction?

" Alternatively, I could call you a cunt etc" 

You type out that example, then say how "churlish" that would be.

Irrespective of how you put it into words, YOU put it.

Defend your original opinion by all means mate, but leave out the bad feeling "words".

I'm trying to be peacemaker here, but you really are taking this issue to heart.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Definitely not going to get involved in this dispute so everything that follows is simply my opinion. 

On the whole our current board have done very well. The decision to separate the football side and the business side was a wise one. Let each concentrate on what they are best at.

With regards to legal stuff we called for and offered to pay for an independent inquiry. We are now getting one at no cost.

The board continue to fund the club and pump in funds as required for various projects.

On the park we continue to improve and have players worth real money.

End of rant.

That's not a rant mate, that's well said.

I get confused when some bears don't see the massive improvements the board have made in the - let's say last 24 mths.

Yes, we need a trophy and we need it now but we are inching ever so closely imo.

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No bud .You are a cunt 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

" Alternatively, I could call you a cunt etc" 

You type out that example, then say how "churlish" that would be.

Irrespective of how you put it into words, YOU put it.

Defend your original opinion by all means mate, but leave out the bad feeling "words".

I'm trying to be peacemaker here, but you really are taking this issue to heart.

Peacemaker? Its an anonymous forum ffs not the United Nations.  😂

Contradictions in how folk put it you say though?.....

Screenshot_20200711-133920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Archived