SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Anyone who thinks that the SFA have come up with these charges out of a sense of duty or ensuring that rules are adhered to is two crackers short of a communion.

They are about distracting the Hearts/Thistle legal team from doing their arbitration prep or, better still, applying enough pressure to try to get them to “take their medicine” as that Ross County prick put it and drop the case like good wee boys.

Having said that, you still expect Liewell’s minions to have another trick up their sleeve.

I’ll only believe justice has been served when the arseholes running the SPFL have emptied their desks.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Even Tarantino would say "Too many cunts for my liking". Its beyond absurd the past 3 plus months. 

We should give Netflix a call. Stuff like Tiger King has got nothing on the corrupt shit show that the SPFL and SFA has put on. 

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you tried to get J K Rowling to write a movie based on this script she'd knock it back as being too far fetched.

Well, she'd maybe take it on with the promise that she could write in the use a magic fucking wand to fix it all.

It's probably the only thing that would work tbh

Have the SFA seen what’s coming down the pipe and decided to charge Hearts and Thistle in the hope the judge who referred it to them decides to take it out their hands thus distancing them from the utter carnage that’s about to play out? 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The SPFL and SFA. Two cheeks of the same arse. Two organisations who are meant to uphold the integrity of the competitions they organise and are meant to work on behalf of the member clubs. 

What the SFA have done today is laid their cards on the table. They should not have got involved at this point as by doing so has completely compromised their position and also their impartiality (having the same board members on both boards doesn't help). It leaves Hearts and Thistle with no other option but to head to court for a fairer hearing. The term kangaroo court springs to mind.

It's an absolute embarrassment again for Scottish football, a cesspool of nepotism and greed, with two organisations not for for purpose.

Post of the day here .👍

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The SPFL and SFA. Two cheeks of the same arse. Two organisations who are meant to uphold the integrity of the competitions they organise and are meant to work on behalf of the member clubs. 

What the SFA have done today is laid their cards on the table. They should not have got involved at this point as by doing so has completely compromised their position and also their impartiality (having the same board members on both boards doesn't help). It leaves Hearts and Thistle with no other option but to head to court for a fairer hearing. The term kangaroo court springs to mind.

It's an absolute embarrassment again for Scottish football, a cesspool of nepotism and greed, with two organisations not for for purpose.

Whomsoever within these fetid organisations that instigated this action against HoM and PT, has at the very least  misjudged their action, as desperate acts go this is beyond parody.

The simple fact here is a High Court Judge has set out a pathway of negotiation and disclosure with three adjudicators and clearly indicated that the SFA/SPFL  has to comply with the Judges rules on disclosure, its beyond the pale to do this at this stage, it’s clearly intimidation and bullying to force HoM and PT to back down as they truly fear the truth coming out. 

Contempt of court is raging through this action  (I’ve lived in England for 36 yrs, so not too sure about Scotlands contempt laws, but surely this is chafing on the verge of illegality)  and I hope that this returns to to the courts ASAP to put them in the dock over their decision making process, the disclosure at this stage should it occur should be of special interest.

I also wouldn’t be at all surprised tho, if this action was also aimed at Rangers - to prevent our further involvement  (dossier aside) in exposing the corruption, deliberate malfeasance, mismanagement and  ineptitude of the Scottish footballing authorities who completely ignore all but one club.  

Watched a Jermain Defoe podcast well the first 30 minutes of it as he was talking about us. Anyways interesting that he actually said that he thinks “referees are against us up here”. Definitely something in it as I was at the player of the year dance last year where Robertson and Gerrard said the same thing. Not sure how the club go about addressing the situation though to try and get fairness. Hopefully having meetings behind the scenes. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Watched a Jermain Defoe podcast well the first 30 minutes of it as he was talking about us. Anyways interesting that he actually said that he thinks “referees are against us up here”. Definitely something in it as I was at the player of the year dance last year where Robertson and Gerrard said the same thing. Not sure how the club go about addressing the situation though to try and get fairness. Hopefully having meetings behind the scenes. 👍🏻

Clancy performance at Parkhead must have been the worst biased and one sided officiating that I have ever had the displeasure to witness. In my opinion he was basically cheating.
I can see how other referees may take the path of least resistance when officiating their games, the abuse for making decisions against them from some MSM, pundits and their fans is disgusting and needs addressed. Can you honestly imagine being a referee and making a potential decision that will bring their tiar (tainted) dreams crashing down. We simply have to be better next season and negate the impact referees can have on our results...

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I would like HoM and PT to put a call out to the rest of the clubs and ask for some donations to assist with any potential fine 😊

Or point out to the arbitration panel that they have to alter their claim from 8M to 9M to cover this additional expense.

50 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Clancy performance at Parkhead must have been the worst biased and one sided officiating that I have ever had the displeasure to witness. In my opinion he was basically cheating.
I can see how other referees may take the path of least resistance when officiating their games, the abuse for making decisions against them from some MSM, pundits and their fans is disgusting and needs addressed. Can you honestly imagine being a referee and making a potential decision that will bring their tiar (tainted) dreams crashing down. We simply have to be better next season and negate the impact referees can have on our results...

Clancy was the 12th man for them that day. Then funnily enough he would get the next taig home game after the break. 

Referees in Scotland without a doubt fear them.  It's been that way since the ref strike. Targeted campaigns should an official go against them

Overcoming that will be huge if we won't to beat them next season. 

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Someone mentioned Jambo's kickback, so I had a look.  Many of them genuinely believe we're in it with the SFA and it's being run for our (and their) benefit....!

Your right mate .These absolutely thick fucks at Hearts can not separate us from the scum .Their hatred for  us is so much .Weird bunch ,even when it’s clear as day  what corruption is going on 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Your right mate .These absolutely thick fucks at Hearts can not separate us from the scum .Their hatred for  us is so much .Weird bunch ,even when it’s clear as day  what corruption is going on 

Kinda want to join and put them right :lol:

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Clancy was the 12th man for them that day. Then funnily enough he would get the next taig home game after the break. 

Referees in Scotland without a doubt fear them.  It's been that way since the ref strike. Targeted campaigns should an official go against them

Decision going for them one week 

Decision going against us the same week and the next 

It will be well nye impossible with Collum,Clancy and Ross getting all the games that really matter .Throw in the rest of the scared refs and it’s going to be a miracle 

As I’ve said already .Our club know this 

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Someone mentioned Jambo's kickback, so I had a look.  Many of them genuinely believe we're in it with the SFA and it's being run for our (and their) benefit....!

I actually considered opening an account so I could counterbalance things by showing how the case looks from a Bears perspective. But at the end of the day I could not bring myself to do it.

I’ve always asked fans of other teams for examples of how we get every decision going, whilst giving them examples of big ones that went against us last season.

The usual response on the ones against us is “ well it’s about time” .....time and time again funnily enough.

All they seem to point to is “ well look at the amount of penalties you get” not considering that will be the case for any team that spends more time in the opposition box than others.

Its pointless arguing with fans of other teams 😂

44 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I never considered that referees could be actively cheating in Scotland until that game. It wasn’t even subtle what he was doing.

Then you’ve got refs like Beaton who are terrified to award us anything. Remember Aberdeen away with the penalty he shat out of and gave the free kick. Then Kilmarnock away when he ignored a blatant handball for their goal, ignored a penalty for a push on Alfie, then disallows a Morelos goal because the killie player got caught under the ball and threw himself to the deck 😂.

Obviously we have to look at ourselves first and foremost but I don’t think you can deny big decisions have cost us big points.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You're right mate . I had a soft spot for hearts but their obsession for us is just weird . 

53 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I never considered that referees could be actively cheating in Scotland until that game. It wasn’t even subtle what he was doing.

Then you’ve got refs like Beaton who are terrified to award us anything. Remember Aberdeen away with the penalty he shat out of and gave the free kick. Then Kilmarnock away when he ignored a blatant handball for their goal, ignored a penalty for a push on Alfie, then disallows a Morelos goal because the killie player got caught under the ball and threw himself to the deck 😂.

Obviously we have to look at ourselves first and foremost but I don’t think you can deny big decisions have cost us big points.

I remember game against hibs at ibrox we lost 3-2. That day I was convinced we were being cheated, Beaton was the ref. One of the most bias displays I'd seen. 

We have been cost points by ref decisions without a doubt. Imagine if the ones you highlighted mate went against scum fc. We all know the media barrage that would follow. 

As @eejay the dj pointed out our club know this. Stronger action is needed and that likely means having to fight fire with fire. 

Archived