SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

It’s only @eejay the dj that can dish out such awards 😂 ,well experienced and gets them right,

ha ha . If Sema is claiming this name by copyright , then I'm claiming the Post of the day copyright :lol:

Only fun mate on a dull day  . I'm sure we all like getting good posts appreciated

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

ha ha . If Sema is claiming this name by copyright , then I'm claiming the Post of the day copyright :lol:

Only fun mate on a dull day  . I'm sure we all like getting good posts appreciated

Don’t matter if it’s copyright ,it’s the only award I look for 😂

25 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m thinking it’s dragging on as HoM/PT are cutting a compo deal.

This is likely true ,but put yourself in the seat of an arbitrator 

Right ,youz fucked up ,youz have set out a season already ,youz have forced 2 businesses to set a business plan for relegation ,how the fuck do you expect them to compete at their rightful level now that they have culled players ,well you better give them a right few quid or am havin ye 

now the SPFL will be trying to offer them a few friendlies from big hitters and a packet of cheesy wotsits because they have fuck apart from other teams money 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Right ,youz fucked up ,youz have set out a season already ,youz have forced 2 businesses to set a business plan for relegation ,how the fuck do you expect them to compete at their rightful level now that they have culled players ,well you better give them a right few quid or am havin ye 

now the SPFL will be trying to offer them a few friendlies from big hitters and a packet of cheesy wotsits because they have fuck apart from other teams money 

I’m just hoping HoM/PT release a joint statement saying the arbitration has failed and they’re going back to court 👏🏻👏🏻

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It's truly a poly shambles wrapped up in a right f@ckin mess. 

2 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

It’s being reported that it will be Friday at the earliest before any declaration by the committee will be announced 

Hopefully Hearts/Thistle have got them by the baws and the cunts at The SPFL are running about like headless fucking chickens in a blind panic wondering what to do next.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hopefully Hearts/Thistle have got them by the baws and the cunts at The SPFL are running about like headless fucking chickens in a blind panic wondering what to do next.

Would like to think so but I doubt if any clue would be given at this stage. They may not even come to a decision as yet

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Would like to think so but I doubt if any clue would be given at this stage. They may not even come to a decision as yet

If I had to have a guess it would be that Hearts/Thistle may well have agreed on compensation but The Cabal want to delay any announcement for as long as possible so as not to give the other member clubs any time to circle the wagons and jeopardise the start of the new season given that any compensation would be coming out of the other clubs pockets, Hope to fuck I’m wrong though and this just goes back to court and gets sorted properly once and for all.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If I had to have a guess it would be that Hearts/Thistle may well have agreed on compensation but The Cabal want to delay any announcement for as long as possible so as not to give the other member clubs any time to circle the wagons and jeopardise the start of the new season given that any compensation would be coming out of the other clubs pockets, Hope to fuck I’m wrong though and this just goes back to court and gets sorted properly once and for all.

I think you are 100% spot on with this mate . So predictable of these cunts

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Really hope for his sake it’s a persona 😂

BA is a good lad mate . His bark is much worse than his bite . We can all have our off days . BA just has hundreds of them :lol: . He will know I'm kidding

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I would doubt the clubs or SPFL  will know anything at this stage. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

BA is a good lad mate . His bark is much worse than his bite . We can all have our off days . BA just has hundreds of them :lol: . He will know I'm kidding

Totally agree ,.hes getting it tight just now for the stuff on the covid thread but that aside he’s a good yin 

Archived