SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you are 100% spot on with this mate . So predictable of these cunts

There's no fucking way that this shower of fucking corrupt cunts are gonna lose, Hearts and P/T will cut a deal imo.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Teamgers said:

There's no fucking way that this shower of fucking corrupt cunts are gonna lose, Hearts and P/T will cut a deal imo.

Is it a fact that the spfl board can cut a deal, using spfl/clubs money(pot) without putting it to the clubs before agreement. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

can't be much worse than me mate . Maybe Blue avenger . He is one savage , when he gets a going :lol:

Come on tay fuck mate

I'm a fully paid up holy man ffs. 

I've also got a certificate that says that I am a well balanced and humble individual

if I wasn't in The State Hospital Carstairs without limit of time.  

When you visiting me next mate? It's been four months now and visiting is back to "normal"?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I leave him alone with that stuff . I know he winds people up ..

I put him in the passionate category for that 

fuck all wrong wi being passionate about something ,unless your married and it’s the next door neighbours tits 😂😂

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Come on tay fuck mate

I've also got a certificate that says that I am a well balanced and humble individual

When you visiting me next mate? It's been four months now and visiting is back to "normal"?

Don't bring your shite in here BA:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Come on tay fuck mate

Iv a good story about that place ,

A few years back I was doing a job in the Carstairs junction primary ,a new guy was coming to meet me and I had never met him before ,

he comes in bouncing all eager as fuck ,says to me “Ooft have you seen the size of that hospital ,fuckin massive ,I agreed ,he then said have you ever been in there( I tend to work in a lot of hospitals and government places ) I paused and scratched my head ,after a few minutes and counting fingers I said ,aggg aye ,must have been 7 years I was in there ,wish I could have got a pic of his jaw hit the floor 😂

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Something wrong here tonight ,everybody in good moods ,either the Gers are playing or youz are all getting pished for my birthday 😀😀

Happy 65th mate, keep taking the tablets...

16 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Barnsley were relegated.

PROMOTION: WBA promoted; Brentford, Fulham into play-offs

PLAY-OFFS: Cardiff, Swansea into play-offs; Forest stunningly miss out

RELEGATION: Hull, Wigan*, Charlton relegated; Barnsley, Luton, stay up
*Wigan deducted 12 points after full-time

47 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Administration relegated Wigan after losing once in 15 matches. 91st minute Barnsley goal tonight was the difference in the end. 

Hull have won one game in their last 20.

Charlton (the third relegated team) were in the relegation palces when the league resumed.

Had Wigan not had their points deduction. Barnsley wouldve gone down.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hull have won one game in their last 20.

Charlton (the third relegated team) were in the relegation palces when the league resumed.

Had Wigan not had their points deduction. Barnsley wouldve gone down.

Wigan should've had their points deduction rescinded. Fucking farcical. Heard the gambler who used to own them, rumour he still does, made millions off of their relegation.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Wigan should've had their points deduction rescinded. Fucking farcical. Heard the gambler who used to own them, rumour he still does, made millions off of their relegation.

Seemingly the EFL have suggested that's more than a rumour.

Archived