SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

My imagination may be in overdrive here but:

1. Time is of the essence  due to the new season

2. Hearings all done and witnesses heard

3. We all  know that even looking at it with blue  and orange glasses on , there has been corruption and dishonesty on the part of the SPFL and some of that has been admitted in court. 

4. There is major social interest in this case.

If the  chair of the arbitration panel  (senior legal guy with 10 yrs experience etc) agrees with point 3 above,  I wonder if this could cause a delay in the release of the results?  

Budge always wants to appear compliant so if Hearts/Thistle win and the SPFL ask her to wait until they consider their response then I expect that she will.

If the SPFL win then it will be given to the press right away. Without delay.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Budge always wants to appear compliant so if Hearts/Thistle win and the SPFL ask her to wait until they consider their response then I expect that she will.

Yup. I suppose the nagging question I have is if these senior legal guys find that there has been major corruption (and laws broken), what are they obliged to do? Inform the police?  Given that there are financial consequences of the decisons the SPFL took, it would not be that much of a stretch to deduce the manipulations were attempted fraud.  In that case what happens? The legal guys cant just sit on it!!

3 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Will the findings be released at the usual 4:59pm to allow everyone to digest the result over the weekend and be unable to question the decision until Monday...

Was just about to post that a 5pm announcement as the spfl / sfa office lights were switched off was looking likely 😂

37 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hearts want Doncaster gone the question is how far are they willing to go to get him gone.

They have/had an opportunity to get him ousted here but will self preservation over rule all other things??

$$$$$$$$$$$

25 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Will the findings be released at the usual 4:59pm to allow everyone to digest the result over the weekend and be unable to question the decision until Monday...

Give a full weekend for the usual suspects to discredit everything over the weekend, 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Give a full weekend for the usual suspects to discredit everything over the weekend, 

Absolutley! They're so predictable but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt today....... till 4:59pm at least:lol:

1 minute ago, SteveEarle said:

Absolutley! They're so predictable but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt today....... till 4:59pm at least:lol:

Scotland is a country that has a history of having some of the greatest scientific and philosophy brains in human history, 

Just look at the place now, run by thick fenian bastards who think we are as thick as they are, 

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Am I right in thinking there's not been one squeak or leak from the arbitration process whatsover??  I'm in truth puzzled as to what that might signify:hmmm:

I am hoping its becauses the arbiters are considering the legal outcome of mass corruption.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Scotland is a country that has a history of having some of the greatest scientific and philosophy brains in human history, 

Just look at the place now, run by thick fenian bastards who think we are as thick as they are, 

Plus one constantly on here mate.

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I see the Belgium league is in a shambles as well and may not start on time (Aug 8). No coincidence that the two leagues who shut down early declaring winners and  demoters are in a mess.

What about France?

28 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

“pal”?

C49E27D7-61E3-45AD-96D9-212C8E50B888.gif.dbf605be1d3b8dbcea4bda64e621af3a.gif

Sorry mate.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Wasn’t it in frances rules that if the season finished early at any point the positions were final, pretty clear cut if that’s in their rule book! 

Didn't stop clubs going to court to change that.

Archived