dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

I’ve asked before but no answer. If they are awarded compensation I assume it comes from spfl pot. Do the member clubs need to vote on granting that compensation from their own pot or do the spfl board have the power and mandate to give said compensation.

Yes it comes from the pot. The pot is the only money the SPFL have to use.

Member clubs do not vote for compensation.

The SPFL board have the power to pay the compensation.

Domthenbud likes this

3 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I’ve asked before but no answer. If they are awarded compensation I assume it comes from spfl pot. Do the member clubs need to vote on granting that compensation from their own pot or do the spfl board have the power and mandate to give said compensation.

The SPFL can do whatever they want with SFA and scum backing, no point in a vote.

wotmeworry likes this
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ta. So fun and games then. How many clubs will be asking if Rangers will still fund an investigation?

Just now, Domthenbud said:

Ta. So fun and games then. How many clubs will be asking if Rangers will still fund an investigation?

This arbitration is pretty much an investigation. Not the one we were after but still an investigation where the SPFL have to reveal their dirty secrets. Our investigation would've cost the clubs nothing meanwhile this will set all the clubs back a pretty penny.

17 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Whatever compo they are awarded will be grabbed back as fines for bringing game into disrepute.

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If awarded . . . do you know how it gets paid ?

As in , does each club pay an equal share or is it proportional to prize money ? 

Domthenbud likes this
2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

If awarded . . . do you know how it gets paid ?

As in , does each club pay an equal share or is it proportional to prize money ? 

If I was to hazard a guess it would be taken out the pot gradually over the course of the season. Other 40 clubs will just get less than they expected. So say instead of Hearts getting £500k to begin with they would get £1m and Partick would get £500k instead of £250k. All clubs would get a % taken off their payments. SPFL don't have all the seasons money in the pot in one go.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Sure Lord Clark made guarantees that this would not happen.

Just wait for the Angel of Death Paedo Pete to come in on his white charger with a new rule book!

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If I was to hazard a guess it would be taken out the pot gradually over the course of the season. Other 40 clubs will just get less than they expected. So say instead of Hearts getting £500k to begin with they would get £1m and Partick would get £500k instead of £250k. All clubs would get a % taken off their payments. SPFL don't have all the seasons money in the pot in one go.

I thought it might have come off prize money that's just been / about to be , dished out . I wasn't sure though if it was proportionate or just a flat even share . 

Probably not come to that anyway with this mob . 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I think The big hitters such as Alloa, Brechin city, Dunfermline and Ross county will shoulder much of the financial burden seeing as to how much sway they appear to have in Scottish football not to mention the 2 Dundee clubs as 1 of them played a massive role in this clusterfuck whilst the other benefitted from it and lastly but not least I'm sure Sporting Integrity FC will make up any remaining shortfall preventing further hardship to the remaining clubs.

Sarcasm at its best 😀

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I think The big hitters such as Alloa, Brechin city, Dunfermline and Ross county will shoulder much of the financial burden seeing as to how much sway they appear to have in Scottish football not to mention the 2 Dundee clubs as 1 of them played a massive role in this clusterfuck whilst the other benefitted from it and lastly but not least I'm sure Sporting Integrity FC will make up any remaining shortfall preventing further hardship to the remaining clubs.

Yes , fair shout :lol:  There's quite a few teams that will benefit through this without having properly earned it , a shambles . 

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

The Spfl pot will no doubt be connected to the Scums favours pot .It will be taking a hammering 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cracking post mate, made me laugh.....:thumbsup:

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said before if Hearts and PT are paid any type of compensation due to being wrongfully relegated by the resolution then it opens up for any club wronged by the resolution. Including us.

We won’t look for a dime mate 

GM63 likes this
12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Well, today should be the day we find out how much the spfl clusterfuck is going to cost the clubs.

Although I reckon a ruling in favour of HoM / Thistle but deferment until more accurate claim costings can be provided will be today's outcome.

I also think that will be the outcome. Although more interested in if the status quo remains. Depending on what’s said they might just have enough wriggle room