SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Wasn’t it in frances rules that if the season finished early at any point the positions were final, pretty clear cut if that’s in their rule book! 

Their sports minister even admitted it was a mistake to end the season. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Their sports minister even admitted it was a mistake to end the season. 

Would you agree with Joe FitzPatrick if he said it was the right decision to end ours? Or would you only quote the sports minister if his view chimed with yours? 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I see the Belgium league is in a shambles as well and may not start on time (Aug 8). No coincidence that the two leagues who shut down early declaring winners and  demoters are in a mess.

9BB9327F-9E34-44F9-8C87-A39B040CD520.png

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Would you agree with Joe FitzPatrick if he said it was the right decision to end ours? Or would you only quote the sports minister if his view chimed with yours? 

Did Fitzpatrick say it was the right decision?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, it's a I don't know if he has said it or not. I literally had to Google who the Scottish sports minister is before I named him as I had literally no idea who he was.

So what point were you trying to make with @bluenoz ?  Dealing with “if” , having to google who the sports minister is, why bother?

Just now, murzo said:

So what point were you trying to make with @bluenoz ?  Dealing with “if” , having to google who the sports minister is, why bother?

France's sports minister wasn't party to the decision making process in France - it was down to the league and clubs (just like here.)

Had the French minister said that ending the season was a good idea, he would never have mentioned him.

I was curious that had a Scottish minister said ending our season early was the right decision, would he have agreed, as he seemingly does the French counterpart.

France's sports minister wasn't party to the decision making process in France - it was down to the league and clubs (just like here.)

Had the French minister said that ending the season was a good idea, he would never have mentioned him.

I was curious that had a Scottish minister said ending our season early was the right decision, would he have agreed, as he seemingly does the French counterpart.

I can't be bothered arguing with you. All I said was the French sports minister had regrets at their decision. I have no interest what Joe (taig supporter) Fitzpatrick thinks.

In any case you are trying to defend  one other country  being similar to the spfl  ending the league. After 4+ months of lies and corruption being exposed, you still stand alone in this.

Rules were already in place

He didn’t so who cares

They didn’t 

Why bother with ifs, buts, and maybes to try and make a point that isn’t even valid or relevant. If the scottish sports minister had come out and said the league shouldn’t have ended you wouldn’t even be mentioning him. Absolutely anything to try and take the opposite view. I don’t understand why , every time.

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Why bother with ifs, buts, and maybes to try and make a point that isn’t even valid or relevant. If the scottish sports minister had come out and said the league shouldn’t have ended you wouldn’t even be mentioning him. Absolutely anything to try and take the opposite view. I don’t understand why , every time.

It's simple he doesn't support us.

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

It's quite relevant. I probably wouldn't have, but then I wasn't using a foreign countries sports minister to make a point, was I?

You don't understand why someone on a forum debates a topic? Of course, you take the high ground on stuff like this and don't do largely the same thing you're moaning about me doing by asking whether Joe FitzPatrick actually DID say it or not. :boughy:

Just now, tomger said:

It's simple he doesn't support us.

Course I don't Tom. Wee problem there. My details away from this place are well known to many posters. I'm sure that if the guy who was identified by the Daily Record for a couple of years as their 'Rangers blogger', appears on podcasts which have been downloaded more than 500k times and has appeared on TV speaking about Rangers and was identified as a Rangers fan then at least somebody would be able to show that I wasn't a Rangers fan.

I'll make it easy for you. If you can find anybody with any proof that James Black, 33, from Denny isn't a Rangers fan. I'll donate £500 to the charity of your choice and the mods can delete my account - and ban any IPs associated with it.

Can't say much fairer than that.

Just now, The Dude said:

Course I don't Tom. Wee problem there. My details away from this place are well known to many posters. I'm sure that if the guy who was identified by the Daily Record for a couple of years as their 'Rangers blogger', appears on podcasts which have been downloaded more than 500k times and has appeared on TV speaking about Rangers and was identified as a Rangers fan then at least somebody would be able to show that I wasn't a Rangers fan.

I'll make it easy for you. If you can find anybody with any proof that James Black, 33, from Denny isn't a Rangers fan. I'll donate £500 to the charity of your choice and the mods can delete my account - and ban any IPs associated with it.

Can't say much fairer than that.

If you support Rangers then you are the worst fan we have. The only threads you are in are the negative ones towards us, you are constantly siding with the corrupt spfl and see no problem with what happens to us. Anyone can write about Rangers you don't have to be a fan. I would write about the scum if I got paid to..... Although it would be the truth about their disgusting club unlike the real media. I will stop quoting you because I can't be arsed having the same conversation 👍

1 minute ago, tomger said:

If you support Rangers then you are the worst fan we have. The only threads you are in are the negative ones towards us, you are constantly siding with the corrupt spfl and see no problem with what happens to us. Anyone can write about Rangers you don't have to be a fan. I would write about the scum if I got paid to..... Although it would be the truth about their disgusting club unlike the real media. I will stop quoting you because I can't be arsed having the same conversation 👍

So that's a no then?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's quite relevant. I probably wouldn't have, but then I wasn't using a foreign countries sports minister to make a point, was I?

You don't understand why someone on a forum debates a topic? Of course, you take the high ground on stuff like this and don't do largely the same thing you're moaning about me doing by asking whether Joe FitzPatrick actually DID say it or not. :boughy:

What you do on the forum is not what I would class as debating. And now you’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you’re ‘debating’ a point on if, buts and maybes.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

What you do on the forum is not what I would class as debating. And now you’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you’re ‘debating’ a point on if, buts and maybes.

Someone debating something on here based on a hypothetical? Well fuck me, that's something new.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Someone debating something on here based on a hypothetical? Well fuck me, that's something new.

Yip, I’m glad we agree you’re trolling and talking shite. Well fuck me, that’s something new.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Where did I agree to that? That's not what trolling is anyway.

Your debating is trolling and you agreed that you were debating, so you’re trolling. And yes, that is what trolling is.

Archived