SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fucking hell man. You’d expect it from weans but they cunts are about 50 😂😂😂😂

Such stunning l wit, these guys are so off the scale with the originality.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a swatch on Twitter at some of the comments.

These cunts are going to be unbearable until we put them back in their place man.

This next year or so that scummy club, fans and players will be celebrating this ‘9’ like nothing we’ve ever seen before.

I’ve never wanted us to win a title so much. Gerrard and these players better be fucking up to it.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

These cunts are going to be unbearable until we put them back in their place man.

This next year or so that scummy club, fans and players will be celebrating this ‘9’ like nothing we’ve ever seen before.

I’ve never wanted us to win a title so much. Gerrard and these players better be fucking up to it.

Same mate absolutely desperate to wipe the smug grins off their faces

10 is all that rancid club and it's fans care about. If we take that away it will be the perfect revenge. 

22 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Clearly stolen bikes as well.

Tbf , that is about as good as their celebrations would get 

And well seen , they were on their bikes for a quick getaway . If few bears had seem them 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tbf , that is about as good as their celebrations would get 

And well seen , they were on their bikes for a quick getaway . If few bears had seem them 

Guaranteed they smelly bastards will turn up at Ibrox as soon as their stinking un-won corrupted title is gifted to them.

Praying for a deadly M8 pileup that  day 👍

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Same mate absolutely desperate to wipe the smug grins off their faces

10 is all that rancid club and it's fans care about. If we take that away it will be the perfect revenge. 

Not a chance that will happen sadly. Hope im wrong

38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Gerrard and the players can be up to it as much as you want, if the compliance officers with the help of their referees who will be guided by their media allows them to be up for it is another story.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrard and the players can be up to it as much as you want, if the compliance officers with the help of their referees who will be guided by their media allows them to be up for it is another story.

Whenever next season starts we'll have a decent first half then completely collapse again after December. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Whenever next season starts we'll have a decent first half then completely collapse again after December. 

We will also have a media campaign against one of our players which the compliance officers will act on, Jack had it one year, Morelos the last one.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We will also have a media campaign against one of our players which the compliance officers will act on, Jack had it one year, Morelos the last one.

Which any other club on the planet would deal with except ours. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Which any other club on the planet would deal with except ours. 

And that's why this is such a big issue for me. Its time to put these bastards in their place and that cunt Lawwell has over played his hand this time.

2 hours ago, murzo said:

I know it’s slightly off topic but how tainted does 9 look when it’s laid out.

32E4D5BD-875B-455E-AC27-8AB6B439B2BE.thumb.jpeg.3522afc0f9149c210877cd0e86ba665a.jpeg

This should be an ever present  banner for BF1, if indeed the latest * tainted is gifted before the race is finished.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

For them it is.

I know I shouldnt be but genuinely surprised even they are taking this seriously. 

It's about them spreading germs  and the Corona virus.

Archived