SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Exactly mate. This was his precise  message  when he came to Scotland in the 80's. By fuck, they took on board what he said.

We see the results from this in today's Scotland. And it is a fucking catastrophe. 

The greatest and most feared enemy of catholism is secularism. You can't fight a flawed superstitious idealogy with another flawed superstitious ideology. Secularism is the silver bullet. 

Imagine your dad cycling about in a bike with a Rangers flag getting photos outside celtic park or celtic pubs.

You'd slaughter him and tell him to get a grip of his life. 

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Not a chance that will happen sadly. Hope im wrong

First half of this season I thought it was very possible then we had another post winter break collapse. 

Their are players in this squad who have run out of chances imo. We need some strong additions. 

However impossible to know how things will look until this virus has passed and normality can resume. 

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Reconstruction will stop Hearts, Partick, and Stranrear in their tracks but I doubt they will go do down that route again.

I see us taking a different road and attacking the corrupt core.

I think we always knew we would have to take on the SPFL alone.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Very tainted.

You would think someone from the media/press ( when they are finally gifted this title) would look at that stats and make a good story about it, but since the tarriers control most of them we will never hear a word about it. 

I can think of something else the media should be reporting on about the scum before the tainted titles each celebrated like a world cup win you notice, I would be embarrassed).

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I can think of something else the media should be reporting on about the scum before the tainted titles each celebrated like a world cup win you notice, I would be embarrassed).

Yes so can I mate, some chance. 

Archived