SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Especially if hearts are willing to go to court over this the spfl will be found out.

They simply can't let that happen so I think reconstruction is a cert now

I think Ann should just take it to court and have the judge rule that they can't be relegated, The SPFL will make a fool of her again as the TV company would have to be in on any negotiations for reconstruction to be done. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Read earlier that ann had lodged legal papers, is this reconstruction an attempt to buy her off?

They are petrified of what lies beneath. A court case would reveal everything and they know they would be finished.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's the fact that Rangers are more than happy for them to be declared champions and won't contest it that's the main thing in my eyes. 

We've went from a season can't be completed until all fixtures are completed to rolling over and having our belly tickled again. 

If we don’t go to court 

It is unforgivable for me 

I would consider not going next season .And that’s with 35 years unbroken ST

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They are petrified of what lies beneath. A court case would reveal everything and they know they would be finished.

Doesn’t look like they are worried mate when every club caves in .I’m willing to bet we will be next 

59 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

So it's the SNP politicians protecting them? I thought most of cfc directors supported SF. The media guys are acting like campaign press for a politician.  Is Reid still involved with them?

One and the same SH :-(

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Is this a definite? She apparently lodged legal papers. 

Not sure SH .Just reading on here 

My own club have depressed me in all of this .There maybe more ,think they will stall until STS are in 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

If we don’t go to court 

It is unforgivable for me 

I would consider not going next season .And that’s with 35 years unbroken ST

Genuinely hoping that Rangers are just keeping their Gunpowder dry mate, Watching and waiting to see how things pan out before making their move, Anything else like you say would be Unforgivable.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's the fact that Rangers are more than happy for them to be declared champions and won't contest it that's the main thing in my eyes. 

We've went from a season can't be completed until all fixtures are completed to rolling over and having our belly tickled again. 

It’s for the good of Scottish football don’t you know mate. I would be surprised if we’re letting this go. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Doesn’t look like they are worried mate when every club caves in .I’m willing to best we will be next 

They are most defo worried. That's why reconstruction is back on the table. Say NO until you mean YES. Say YES and its gospel.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I see the tarriers have been busy vandalising Ibrox spray painting sectarian slogans and putting up loads of nine in a row stickers etc.

Sun has went with the headline ‘cheeky celtic fans wind up rivals’.

Now can you imagine the difference in reporting if someone went over to the piggery and spray painted ‘fenian bastrds’ all over the place?

After Jackson’s performance the last couple of weeks and now this in the Sun its time the club banned the Record and Sun from Ibrox and removed all the press privileges from all their reporters. 👍🏻

I may take a look .See how bad it is 

We know if bears done this .It would be of national importance 

The only way heart's don't go to court now clearly is if they avoid the drop. Wee cow has them over a barrel here and she knows it.

They'll announce scum champions tomorrow and immediately reconstruction talks will begin to promote heart's and probably ICT.

Archived