SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

54 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I meant sell outs like us but yeah for the team bottom of the premiership and rank rotten to watch the crowd is reasonable.

Reconstruction will never go ahead. Budge is looking for the money.

Budge’s problem is that she is trying to prevent Hearts being “expelled”. She has already been made a fool of. I doubt she’d set herself up again. SPFL are scared/terrified of legal action and are trying to avoid that at all costs. However, including ourselves, there is plenty evidence SPFL “broke the rules”. OK probably bordering on corrupt. If it goes legal a whole can of worms will be released which is what we want. Sometimes you have to wait to get the killer punch in

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canny fuckin wait to win the league again. Forgetting about the ineptitude of the SPFL, we were awful since the turn of the year. 
Hope Stevie and our players are feeling as frustrated as us and do something about it. 
only way to end all this pish

"For the avoidance of doubt, Rangers firmly believe that the 2019/20 season is only complete when all 38 games have been played to a finish." 

Fast forward a month later... 

"The SPFL has today announced that, following consultation with all 12 top-flight clubs, the Board of the SPFL has determined that the 2019/20 Ladbrokes Premiership has been concluded with immediate effect." 

Shameful. 

Unless my eyes were deceiving me over the weekend, football successfully started back in Germany. Other countries are also set to start back in the not too distant future and players are back in training. 

Ah, but Scoatland is different and knows best. 

Fuck off!!!! 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Wit battle?

Statement says ALL top flight clubs.

If that’s true and our board have agreed to this, the whole thing is fuckin finished.

Archived