SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

Canny fuckin wait to win the league again. Forgetting about the ineptitude of the SPFL, we were awful since the turn of the year. 
Hope Stevie and our players are feeling as frustrated as us and do something about it. 
only way to end all this pish

Can't believe so called Rangers fans use the word Ineptitude to describe the SPFL and what is going on here . It astounds me tbh

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

What makes you so sure, are our club going to ignore serious corporate governance issues?

Corporate governance issues has nothing to do with waiting until the league was called. We've agreed to it. That's it.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Wit battle?

Statement says ALL top flight clubs.

If that’s true and our board have agreed to this, the whole thing is fuckin finished.

If you’d paid for your Mygers membership then the board might have had the funds to fight this pal..

Disgustang from you..

Just now, esquire8 said:

We've agreed to it. There is no battle.

I very much hope that you are wrong. But if our board have capitulated then I shall not renew my annual subscription to RTV  (due June 1st). I await a statement.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Corporate governance issues has nothing to do with waiting until the league was called. We've agreed to it. That's it.

Of course it does - the maladministration had to lead to a goal - the goal is the title. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't believe so called Rangers fans use the word Ineptitude to describe the SPFL and what is going on here . It astounds me tbh

Genuinely wondering why are you astounded, also why throw in “so-called” Rangers fan? Wtf?

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I very much hope that you are wrong. But if our board have capitulated then I shall not renew my annual subscription to RTV  (due June 1st). I await a statement.

Read the SPFL statement. All 12 clubs agreed. The issue was never calling the season over. It was corporate governance.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Surprised people are more inclined to believe and SPFL statement over our own board considering what has went on over the last 2 months

Why announce a new kit deal the day before this on a Sunday of all days? 

We knew what was happening today because we didn't object to it.

Say hearts have been compensated say 2-3million to accept relegation then surely pay outs to Partick & Stranraer are a must....then the question has to be asked...who is paying for these compensation payments.....if prize money is reduced significantly for next season then this will affect many a smaller club, if we Rangers win the league or finish 2nd say they better make it clear that we will not accept a penny less than from the previous season....member clubs cannot be responsible to fund this because they pushed through this instead of even looking at null & void

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The Scottish cup will be shoehorned in . You bet they will even use this as a sweetner to Hearts 

Championship Hearts, with their squad decimated playing their Premership rivals at Hampden doesn’t seem like a sweetener to me tbh.

Archived