SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The thing is .We can't say it and not keep our word 

I'm seriously considering writing a scathing  letter to the shower of spineless , profiteering fuckers .

If I'm wrong I will eat humble pie . Yet something tells me , we are in for the usual with Park and Co  

I've been waiting on renewing the 3 tickets until we heard about:

A) Plans for the season i.e. would it be behind closed doors 

Or

B) Would the board roll over and hand them the title

Honestly thought the last few weeks that the board had started to have some sort of backbone, a plan on how to go head to head with these cunts but sadly it looks like the whole thing was just a massive act to keep the fans onside while they get season ticket money in.

Today is the final straw for me personally, will never stop supporting the club but can't justify handing over that amount of money each year to cunts who genuinely couldn't give a fuck what happens to the club or the fans so long as they get their paychecks at the end of the month

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finishing the Scottish cup next season is a joke also

Teams will change again significantly especially Hearts who will now need to cut their cloth accordingly, if they allow next season's signings to play in last season's competition then it really will only benefit 1 team again 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Finishing the Scottish cup next season is a joke also

Teams will change again significantly especially Hearts who will now need to cut their cloth accordingly, if they allow next season's signings to play in last season's competition then it really will only benefit 1 team again 

Exactly. How can you finish one competition but not the other?

I really hope to hell we were hoping for this situation to be extra evidence to the dossier.

That's big picture wishful thinking though.

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You realise that it doesn't matter who sits  on that board representing us?  Marginalised at every turn by the cabal....at least he's gone back to the club and we've applied some pressure as a club.  

Stewart Robertson represents the biggest club in Scotland and he carries absolutely zero influence over other clubs.

It’s easy to see why, he’s a fucking wet-wipe.

I’m not expecting him to overturn votes but at least try and be awkward and obstructive.

Voting to curtail season should be the end of him.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Stewart Robertson represents the biggest club in Scotland and he carries absolutely zero influence over other clubs.

I’m not expecting him to overturn votes but at least try and be awkward and obstructive.

Bingo.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Mind the statement :lol:

”Rangers will not be found wanting.”

Lolzas.

We've been reduced to getting excited by fucking words on a screen until the next statement with staunch buzzwords in it rolls around, the way cunts lap them up as well is embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

We still have one leg and a head.

The games not over imo.

The heads up Peter Lawwells ring. 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lawwell must piss himself Laughing that Robertson represents us.

Robertson has spoken well on this matter and gone up in my estimation. Hardly his fault that the other board members are Liewell puppets.

We have no one to blame but ourselves tbh. Fucking bottle merchants since the last old firm game. Do I think it's fair? No but at the end of the day do I think we would be capable of holding our bottle and winning every single game left? No fucking chance. 

Imo it should have been a void season but we are were we are. Let's hope we sign some winners for the season ahead. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Not be bullied into silence then the retweet, yet silent now.

The retweet was embarrassing and when rightly criticised it was very interesting to see response on twitter from clubs in house media pals.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We need a right unforgiving bastard as our CEO. Someone with a big voice and big bollocks. I think Park has the right intentions but was fighting a fight he could never win.

3 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Exactly. How can you finish one competition but not the other?

I really hope to hell we were hoping for this situation to be extra evidence to the dossier.

That's big picture wishful thinking though.

If anyone needs any further evidence of corruption look no further. This whole situation has been set up to help one club win more tainted trophy’s...

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been reduced to getting excited by fucking words on a screen until the next statement with staunch buzzwords in it rolls around, the way cunts lap them up as well is embarrassing. 

The heads up Peter Lawwells ring. 

The most easily pleased support on the planet at times when it comes to certain stuff

I'm new to the forum, so feel free to ignore what I'm about to say.

We knew this was going to happen, so since we do not know our club's next step perhaps it is best to wait until we do?

No matter how painful it is, it might help to see this as another step in the process which allows us to reach our end game.

As shite as it is, it was always going to happen, and perhaps had to happen for us to continue fighting the SPFL.

If we just leave it and don't fight the SPFL then I withdraw all of that, but for now, we don't know what's going to happen.

I'd rather side with the club and be unified rather than give up because our enemies are having a laugh at our expense.

Archived