SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lawwell must piss himself Laughing that Robertson represents us.

Don’t think it matters who’s in charge Lieswell has the system loaded in his favour ,Comes out with lie after lie and is never held to account ,Doesn’t matter what we do ,if we make a cunt of something they ridicule ,if we have a good case they either ridicule or ignore or both ,

As far as Robertson being CEO he definitely has his faults but compared to Martin Bain he’s world class 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We need a right unforgiving bastard as our CEO. Someone with a big voice and big bollocks. I think Park has the right intentions but was fighting a fight he could never win.

Park will be almost part time at Rangers because of Health and other business’s.

We need a right hard nosed manipulative bastard as our CEO someone who the other CEO’s will respect and fear. Lawwell treats us with utter contempt and until we replicate this we will get nowhere.

Lawwell at SPFL meeting slaughtered our dossier, that influence will also make other CEOs think it was embarrassing.

19 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

If our fans still go to away games after this i will be utterly confused as to why?

Starve this fucking league and put the extra money we would have spent on away days into our local Rangers pubs, Merchandise anything surrounding the brand of our club.

Our board are as guilty as tarrier clubs today. Unanimous? Wtf

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

I canny believe it either but they’ve done it :lol: 

I don't believe they have either.

This was never really about stopping this asterisk title, although it could have been a nice wee side-effect.   This was always about showing up the corruption of the cabal and breaking it.  I believe that's had partial success with 12 other clubs now admitting their eyes have been opened.  There's a long way to go in that yet.  I don't believe we had any other option but to agree that the season was finished if we want to keep that process alive.  To do otherwise would undermine the primary objective and show us up as being petty and vindictive in the eyes of those we need to win over, i.e. it would set us back.

25 minutes ago, Swally said:

Does anyone else think the board actually thought the new strip deal would soften the blow of this and that's why they made if public on Sunday? It was a very strange day to release the statement after all.

I believe that it was a huge announcement Rangers wanted to deliver to us. Knowing today's announcement was coming would have detracted from it, and there would have been calls that it's a lot of shite and being used to deflect from the scum being gifted the league. It was the right decision to deliver it separately.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t think it matters who’s in charge Lieswell has the system loaded in his favour ,Comes out with lie after lie and is never held to account ,Doesn’t matter what we do ,if we make a cunt of something they ridicule ,if we have a good case they either ridicule or ignore or both ,

As far as Robertson being CEO he definitely has his faults but compared to Martin Bain he’s world class 

Bain was a puppet, Murray was the power behind him.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

I don't believe they have either.

This was never really about stopping this asterisk title, although it could have been a nice wee side-effect.   This was always about showing up the corruption of the cabal and breaking it.  I believe that's had partial success with 12 other clubs now admitting their eyes have been opened.  There's a long way to go in that yet.  I don't believe we had any other option but to agree that the season was finished if we want to keep that process alive.  To do otherwise would undermine the primary objective and show us up as being petty and vindictive in the eyes of those we need to win over, i.e. it would set us back.

Aw mate I feel for you actually believing that pish you wrote.

Also, the fact you think the board had no other option is as sad as it frightening.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Budge still not been paid so still threatening legal action. 

Following today’s decision to end the 2019/20 Premiership season and expel Heart of Midlothian Football Club from the top flight, the club would like to provide a brief update to both its fans and the wider Scottish football audience.

We have stated from the outset that we don’t believe it is right that any club should be unfairly penalised because of the Covid-19 pandemic. It was previously indicated that league reconstruction would not generate enough support to pass a vote between member clubs.  In recent days a number of positive talks have been held with both the SPFL and member clubs and this topic is currently being revisited.

Hearts will shortly submit a member’s resolution that we believe is a pragmatic solution to the issues the game currently faces and a way forward that the clubs can unite behind. It is our belief that this resolution, if supported, will provide an opportunity to avoid disproportionately disadvantaging - financially and otherwise - any club. 

This is possibly the final chance for our game to stand together, protect each other and not only survive but flourish in the aftermath of this terrible pandemic. Players from across all leagues have shown a desire for reconstruction and having already received support from some clubs we are hopeful that this resolution can positively progress Scottish football.

As previously intimated the club has been taking legal advice throughout this process and are continuing to do so. We hope that the resolution being prepared will avoid the need to go down this route. Legal action would be both time consuming and expensive. However the cost to the club of relegation would outweigh these considerations.

To our supporters, we thank you for showing patience and continuing to back the club. We will continue to fight against what we believe is an unjust outcome.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Budge still not been paid so still threatening legal action. 

Hearts can take a flying fuck to themselves

I hope they go down, reconstruction is binned and they end up going to the wall. Kid on proddy club 

I'm kinda lost here. 

If the season can't be finished as per government and PFA guidelines are Rangers to sit at these meetings and just keep saying Na we are not agreeing to it? 

As esky says the vote made this possible there was null and void or any other outcome. On the table. 

There was never any outcome other than this thanks to Dundee and their vote. 

I dont get what it is we can do that people think we should? We are going after them for maladministration not because Dundee done what they done but because of the spfl breaking their own rules. 

I don't exactly like this but maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing regards if the season won't be played out on the park what else we are supposed to do? 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Aw mate I feel for you.

Don't.  I'd much rather we burst the puss-filled boil than worry about trying to stop a wee asterisk.  Both would be good but if I'm to sacrifice one thing it's most definitely the short term.   

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Unimpressed with the Hearts statement. Just the threat of legal action if reconstruction talks don't go their way which they won't.

Hope that ours is harder hitting.

They are just after money. That's it. The SPFL made them an offer and it wasn't enough, they'll go back to Budge with better offers until she is happy.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I fully expect our boards next statement to be " congratulations to the "  And that is what sums up our board in 2020

I'll bet you 100 quid that will never be the statement we release ffs 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been reduced to getting excited by fucking words on a screen until the next statement with staunch buzzwords in it rolls around, the way cunts lap them up as well is embarrassing. 

The heads up Peter Lawwells ring. 

Boom great statement Rangers.

Another favourite RM post.

Archived