SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Question is though are they going to do anything about being expelled or just take it up the arse.

The thing that gets me with her is her open willingness to be “bought” with reconstruction.

To ignore the wrongs that has gone on as long as you are helped out makes her look stupid and I can’t respect people like that.

Either stand up for what you believe or shut up and accept it.

20 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Question is though are they going to do anything about being expelled or just take it up the arse.

Is she stringing them along so when court cases come she can say she exhausted all options?

If it does go to court and she doesn’t take them up on their offer of possible reconstruction they might be able to use that against her. 

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Is she stringing them along so when court cases come she can say she exhausted all options?

If it does go to court and she doesn’t take them up on their offer of possible reconstruction they might be able to use that against her. 

I’m probably a wee bit behind here mate, I thought that was them down after today’s sham of a meeting and they could either accept it or go down the legal route if they had the balls to do so,  Are you saying reconstruction is still a possibility, Genuine question mate.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m probably a wee bit behind here mate, I thought that was them down after today’s sham of a meeting and they could either accept it or go down the legal route if they had the balls to do so,  Are you saying reconstruction is still a possibility, Genuine question mate.

No but I don’t think Budge thinks so either. I’m no lawyer and just guessing but if she did refuse spfl’s offer to head a reconstruction group then they might be able to use that against her in a court case. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum milk it. So fucking what? All as expected, so time to move on and stop beating ourselves up with this.

Any future moves or not on the SPFL are down to the board. 

If we again take it up the arse, then our issue is with our board.

Let’s be honest, the other way about and we’d me the same, hopefully we’d be winning on a more even keel though, they’ve had it all handed every way possible 

25 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Are Rangers seriously just going to leave this now? I fucking hope not, surely they must be discussing their next move.

Our boards no1 goal is cash , season ticket cash , fuck all else matters. This shower couldnt give two fucks about the fans , clueless gutless bastards the lot of them.........

49 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They should start by telling the sfa to ram their Scottish cup semifinal right up their  arse.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Our boards no1 goal is cash , season ticket cash , fuck all else matters. This shower couldnt give two fucks about the fans , clueless gutless bastards the lot of them.........

Fucking spot on. Sooner cunts realise that and stop expecting a bunch of shitebags to actually do anything to benefit us the sooner we'll stop being disappointed

55 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The thing that gets me with her is her open willingness to be “bought” with reconstruction.

To ignore the wrongs that has gone on as long as you are helped out makes her look stupid and I can’t respect people like that.

Either stand up for what you believe or shut up and accept it.

Totally agree with this. Doncaster voiced that if Hearts take them to court SPFL will withhold monies to clubs. If it was me I would say fuck you and other clubs and proceed with court action. There are times you have to step up to the mark. Anne Budge always gives in. I personally don’t think Rangers can do anymore at the moment. We have highlighted the corrupt system and will just need to bide our time. If we do anything now media will just hype it up as sour grapes.

Never thought of it this way before but the thought just struck me that expelling Hearts helps the scum in their quest for 10.

I know Hearts were gash but at least they were capable of giving them a game and taking points from them.

Now they get another easy ride against St Mirren and Dundee Utd are not going to stand in their way.

15 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Never thought of it this way before but the thought just struck me that expelling Hearts helps the scum in their quest for 10.

I know Hearts were gash but at least they were capable of giving them a game and taking points from them.

Now they get another easy ride against St Mirren and Dundee Utd are not going to stand in their way.

Not really, the tims took 9 points from 3 league games against hearts this season, we only took 4

23 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Totally agree with this. Doncaster voiced that if Hearts take them to court SPFL will withhold monies to clubs. If it was me I would say fuck you and other clubs and proceed with court action. There are times you have to step up to the mark. Anne Budge always gives in. I personally don’t think Rangers can do anymore at the moment. We have highlighted the corrupt system and will just need to bide our time. If we do anything now media will just hype it up as sour grapes.

If budge is smart she’ll wait until money has been paid out to clubs, I’m not convinced she is very smart though

27 minutes ago, Prince George said:

More bribery from Doncaster. It goes beyond bullying.

Archived