55 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The thing that gets me with her is her open willingness to be “bought” with reconstruction.

To ignore the wrongs that has gone on as long as you are helped out makes her look stupid and I can’t respect people like that.

Either stand up for what you believe or shut up and accept it.

Totally agree with this. Doncaster voiced that if Hearts take them to court SPFL will withhold monies to clubs. If it was me I would say fuck you and other clubs and proceed with court action. There are times you have to step up to the mark. Anne Budge always gives in. I personally don’t think Rangers can do anymore at the moment. We have highlighted the corrupt system and will just need to bide our time. If we do anything now media will just hype it up as sour grapes.

Teamgers and Dave Hedgehog like this

Never thought of it this way before but the thought just struck me that expelling Hearts helps the scum in their quest for 10.

I know Hearts were gash but at least they were capable of giving them a game and taking points from them.

Now they get another easy ride against St Mirren and Dundee Utd are not going to stand in their way.

MacBoyd, Bad Robot, HG5 and 1 other like this

15 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Never thought of it this way before but the thought just struck me that expelling Hearts helps the scum in their quest for 10.

I know Hearts were gash but at least they were capable of giving them a game and taking points from them.

Now they get another easy ride against St Mirren and Dundee Utd are not going to stand in their way.

Not really, the tims took 9 points from 3 league games against hearts this season, we only took 4

23 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Totally agree with this. Doncaster voiced that if Hearts take them to court SPFL will withhold monies to clubs. If it was me I would say fuck you and other clubs and proceed with court action. There are times you have to step up to the mark. Anne Budge always gives in. I personally don’t think Rangers can do anymore at the moment. We have highlighted the corrupt system and will just need to bide our time. If we do anything now media will just hype it up as sour grapes.

If budge is smart she’ll wait until money has been paid out to clubs, I’m not convinced she is very smart though

27 minutes ago, Prince George said:

More bribery from Doncaster. It goes beyond bullying.

Blumhoilann and Dickie1963 like this

31 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Hearts took 5 points off us and knocked us out the cup 

Don’t think they laid a glove on the bheasts 

Although I take your point 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spfl have published finalised league table. Unsurprisingly they seem to have omitted the asterisk that should be there but isnt.

I was watching BBC Reporting Scotland to see the weather forecast and the title winning part came on and so I put the subtitles on and I am sure near the end it said NO asterisk would be used. I may have read it wrong but I do  not think so.  :headwall:

HG5 likes this

13 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

If budge is smart she’ll wait until money has been paid out to clubs, I’m not convinced she is very smart though

I see her a snivelling feeble old lady in the football world .She is as weak as piss and will easily be taken down in this 

Hears are even more gutless than us ,that’s saying something 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was watching BBC Reporting Scotland to see the weather forecast and the title winning part came on and so I put the subtitles on and I am sure near the end it said NO asterisk would be used. I may have read it wrong but I do  not think so.  :headwall:

It was that Timmy Sheridan that was on and he said it so that counts for nothing.

Sparkle and Bears r us like this

1 minute ago, murzo said:

It was that Timmy Sheridan that was on and he said it so that counts for nothing.

I see, I must admit just seeing his ugly mug was enough with no sound, thanks for clearing it up I thought it was Specky who had said it. 

HG5 likes this

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

happier times 

Probably the last time we will ever see a Rangers man giving us a trophy

1269193510_sp_ai_st_mirren_rangers_21.jpg

What makes you think that? Nearly all of our successful managers were Rangers men.

Blumhoilann likes this

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I know rules dont matter a fuck these days, but no new signings should be permitted to play for any of the teams still in the Scottish cup. This means the buying strength of scum shouldn't be able to help them should this competition resume. I'd imagine players will leave all clubs and their bigger squad will help, but I'd still say this is better to stop their corrupt treble than if inevitable new signings could play too. 

The natural inequality of this rule should nul and void this comp but obviously wont. They're more likely to cancel this rule. Anyways, from the SFA rulebook here it is for the Scottish cup..

12.5 When a Match which is postponed, drawn, or abandoned is played or replayed, only those Players who were eligible, by means of their registration, to be listed on the Official Team Line for a Club at the date fixed for originally playing the Match, are eligible to be listed on the Official Team Line for that Club for the rescheduled Match

Would totally fuck hearts though so they won’t be able to do it. Their squad will be decimated with relegation. 

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

What makes you think that? Nearly all of our successful managers were Rangers men.

Who do you think the next one will be, then?

Over the next few days I’m sure our board will be carefully considering what options are available as well as consulting with other clubs. It looks to me the SPFL have thrown down the gauntlet and challenging us to react by awarding the Tims the title.

As I see it there may be two options:-

1) the nuclear option, taking the SPFL to court to get the Tims  title removed & relegation scrapped based on hearts ex-chairman’s legal assessment last week. Leslie Deans(a lawyer) outlined 3 areas where the SPFL would lose in court following the voting farce last month. I genuinely believe the SPFL are in fear of  being taken to court & losing.This option would no doubt prove most popular among our supporters & would get support from other clubs.

2) accept today’s outcome but insist that Doncaster, MacKenzie & MacLennan leave their positions at the SPFL. This might be difficult because we might not get much support from other clubs but at the end of all this the removal of these three stooges must be ultimate aim regardless 

21 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Would totally fuck hearts though so they won’t be able to do it. Their squad will be decimated with relegation. 

Allowing 4 teams to strengthen so that the relegated team isnt disadvantaged. Seems about fucking right.

The scum will invest this summer and as it stands at least those wont get to play. And tbh, I reckon Hivs would beat Hearts now anyways never mind when Hearts weaken.

HG5 likes this

18 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Who do you think the next one will be, then?

Not many about just now sadly but obviously ones will emerge.

HG5 likes this

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Not many about just now sadly but obviously ones will emerge.

Hope so mate.

None emerging in my lifetime, I’m afraid.