SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

I’m confident Park will put up a fight.

Over what? 

There’s literally nothing Rangers can do about the decision today. 

Whether they decide to continue their action to remove Doncaster & McKenzie remains to be seen, but I’m highly sceptical

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

What age are you? Things can happen very quickly in football although our board do love a surprise choice as gaffer

62 - assuming it could be 20 years before someone suitable comes through, I reckon it’s even money that I’d see it.

Rangers fans turning up at Ibrox and leathering tims just makes my heart swell with pride.

Defending the stadium like soldiers battering plastic Oirish tramps has made my day. 

Hope it happens again, seeing a bheast caked in blood is always a good sight. 

I didn't think I could hate celtic more than I already do but today has shown me thats possible. We all knew they would be handed the title but when it became reality today it sickened me. Deplorable club who've stuck two fingers up at all the poor cunts suffering during this pandemic and went for the jugular to get this title awarded. Anybody who thinks this is a real title is deluded, but they are all over it in the east end. 

51 minutes ago, SK Rfc said:

Would totally fuck hearts though so they won’t be able to do it. Their squad will be decimated with relegation. 

And that is why the tournament should be pulled.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why? 

Because he’s fought against 90% of Scottish football already in the past couple of months which was a completely thankless task, hamstrung by corruption. 

I’m confident he’ll push everything for Doncaster etc removal.

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I didn't think I could hate celtic more than I already do but today has shown me thats possible. We all knew they would be handed the title but when it became reality today it sickened me. Deplorable club who've stuck two fingers up at all the poor cunts suffering during this pandemic and went for the jugular to get this title awarded. Anybody who thinks this is a real title is deluded, but they are all over it in the east end. 

They are utterly shameless mate. 

A club that claims war titles, covered up horrific crimes and now celebrate a title during times like this. 

If we want to hurt them most, we need to take the title off them on the pitch. 

Stopping them next season would be perfect karma. 

28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Over what? 

There’s literally nothing Rangers can do about the decision today. 

Whether they decide to continue their action to remove Doncaster & McKenzie remains to be seen, but I’m highly sceptical

Yes continued action to remove that pair.

Plus, I’m hoping against hope that there is something we can do. Back whatever Hearts do, if anything.

He can’t do much but I’m confident he’ll push it as far as he can. That’s something for us at least.

6 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Yes continued action to remove that pair.

Plus, I’m hoping against hope that there is something we can do. Back whatever Hearts do, if anything.

He can’t do much but I’m confident he’ll push it as far as he can. That’s something for us at least.

How you’ve lasted here flabbergasts me 

29 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They are utterly shameless mate. 

A club that claims war titles, covered up horrific crimes and now celebrate a title during times like this. 

If we want to hurt them most, we need to take the title off them on the pitch. 

Stopping them next season would be perfect karma. 

Shameless is the word. 

Swept years of child abuse under the carpet. Then washed hands of it by saying it was a seperate entity and then forcing through a title when 30,000+ have died in the UK is scum of the earth stuff. Even the most vocal celtic fan knows deep down this 9 in a row isnt real and proper. 

We need to do our talking on the park next season. No excuses, just get it done Rangers.

Archived