Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

In a pandemic mate I'd doubt I'd be in convoys along Maryhill Road and off to Ibrox but there yae go 

Maybe not you my man but plenty would 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'd hope not mate and I'm being sincere here 

I wouldn’t, and like you plenty wouldn’t, but we can’t deny we have wee fuds that undermine us and would be stupid wee cunts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Hope so mate.

None emerging in my lifetime, I’m afraid.

 

What age are you? Things can happen very quickly in football although our board do love a surprise choice as gaffer

 

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

I meant man behind him handing  Walter the trophy .It will be haters now for the rest of our lives 

Ah got you now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

I’m confident Park will put up a fight.

 

Over what? 

There’s literally nothing Rangers can do about the decision today. 

Whether they decide to continue their action to remove Doncaster & McKenzie remains to be seen, but I’m highly sceptical

Mr Soprano and alibali59 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

What age are you? Things can happen very quickly in football although our board do love a surprise choice as gaffer

 

62 - assuming it could be 20 years before someone suitable comes through, I reckon it’s even money that I’d see it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why? 

Because he’s fought against 90% of Scottish football already in the past couple of months which was a completely thankless task, hamstrung by corruption. 
 

I’m confident he’ll push everything for Doncaster etc removal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I didn't think I could hate celtic more than I already do but today has shown me thats possible. We all knew they would be handed the title but when it became reality today it sickened me. Deplorable club who've stuck two fingers up at all the poor cunts suffering during this pandemic and went for the jugular to get this title awarded. Anybody who thinks this is a real title is deluded, but they are all over it in the east end. 

They are utterly shameless mate. 

A club that claims war titles, covered up horrific crimes and now celebrate a title during times like this. 

If we want to hurt them most, we need to take the title off them on the pitch. 

Stopping them next season would be perfect karma. 

HG5, JackAlex93, Essandoh and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Over what? 

There’s literally nothing Rangers can do about the decision today. 

Whether they decide to continue their action to remove Doncaster & McKenzie remains to be seen, but I’m highly sceptical

Yes continued action to remove that pair.

Plus, I’m hoping against hope that there is something we can do. Back whatever Hearts do, if anything.

He can’t do much but I’m confident he’ll push it as far as he can. That’s something for us at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Yes continued action to remove that pair.

Plus, I’m hoping against hope that there is something we can do. Back whatever Hearts do, if anything.

He can’t do much but I’m confident he’ll push it as far as he can. That’s something for us at least.

How you’ve lasted here flabbergasts me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They are utterly shameless mate. 

A club that claims war titles, covered up horrific crimes and now celebrate a title during times like this. 

If we want to hurt them most, we need to take the title off them on the pitch. 

Stopping them next season would be perfect karma. 

Shameless is the word. 

Swept years of child abuse under the carpet. Then washed hands of it by saying it was a seperate entity and then forcing through a title when 30,000+ have died in the UK is scum of the earth stuff. Even the most vocal celtic fan knows deep down this 9 in a row isnt real and proper. 

We need to do our talking on the park next season. No excuses, just get it done Rangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...