SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Over what? 

There’s literally nothing Rangers can do about the decision today. 

Whether they decide to continue their action to remove Doncaster & McKenzie remains to be seen, but I’m highly sceptical

And yet it doesn’t stop some folk having a go at the board, saying they won’t be back etc.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Rangers fans turning up at Ibrox and leathering tims just makes my heart swell with pride.

Defending the stadium like soldiers battering plastic Oirish tramps has made my day. 

Hope it happens again, seeing a bheast caked in blood is always a good sight. 

What’s this? Not the picture of the guy with the split skull surely? I thought that was nowhere near Ibrox.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read this thread and can't be bothered going through the pages so apologies if this has already been posted and I'm late. 

Saw this on a friends page...(Edit: oops, posted 3 days ago. Well and truly late 🙈)

From ex Rangers John Macdonald.

Just saw this article some very important points raised but legality beyond me. Leslie Deans interview on Sportsound last Saturday then I have been In regular contact with Les. Les contacted me personally this morning via telephone and asked me to post his official letter to our chairman outlining his views on court action on his behalf.

Can everyone please share this on all social media platforms to spread his word as his request?

many thanks

I have copied and pasted his views verbatim and have removed his personal email address for obvious reasons.

As follows:-

In my opinion, There are a minimum of 3 grounds which would entitle Hearts, Partick Thistle, Stranraer and perhaps Rangers, to institute civil court proceedings against SPFL and the clubs who voted to expel the first 3 clubs.

Firstly, the clubs formed a common purpose. In the case of the premiership , that was to play 38 games against each other with club 12 to be relegated after these games were played. A common purpose creates a duty of care to each other. The actions of certain other members breach that duty. Additionally the SPFL must act in the best interest of all member clubs and I believe they have failed to do so. Their actions and conduct are set out in the dossier prepared by Rangers. The excuse given for abandoning the current campaign is that they want to start a new campaign, excluding Hearts from the Premiership. The chairman of SPFL has stated he hopes this can happen by July. By committing to a new campaign with a different membership , before the existing campaign is complete , a breach of duty occurs.

Secondly, there was material non disclosure by SPFL in their briefing pack to clubs on April 8. As I understand it, no reference was made to the potential rebate claim by broadcasters if the league was called early. Additionally no other options than early termination were presented to clubs who were told this was the only feasible option. It was not. By their actions and omissions SPFL did not act in the best interest of all clubs.

Thirdly, the SPFL motion was not passed. Dundee FC were not legally entitled to change their vote after it was cast. The motion failed and no further motion has been put to the clubs. SPFL are acting illegally.

The pursuers only need to convince the court on any one of these grounds to win the case.

If so, the following remedies should be sought

1- Interdict against SPFL starting a new campaign until the current one is finished, whenever that might be.

2- damages for actual and potential financial loss stemming from their expulsion.

3- the expenses of litigation.

Yours Faithfully

Leslie Dean

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s already spat on my last account, im a VO!!!!

I have  no idea what this is about. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

I will fight you outside my front door, don’t push me rfc52, i have previous 

What? 

1 hour ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I haven't read this thread and can't be bothered going through the pages so apologies if this has already been posted and I'm late. 

Saw this on a friends page...(Edit: oops, posted 3 days ago. Well and truly late 🙈)

From ex Rangers John Macdonald.

Just saw this article some very important points raised but legality beyond me. Leslie Deans interview on Sportsound last Saturday then I have been In regular contact with Les. Les contacted me personally this morning via telephone and asked me to post his official letter to our chairman outlining his views on court action on his behalf.

Can everyone please share this on all social media platforms to spread his word as his request?

many thanks

I have copied and pasted his views verbatim and have removed his personal email address for obvious reasons.

As follows:-

In my opinion, There are a minimum of 3 grounds which would entitle Hearts, Partick Thistle, Stranraer and perhaps Rangers, to institute civil court proceedings against SPFL and the clubs who voted to expel the first 3 clubs.

Firstly, the clubs formed a common purpose. In the case of the premiership , that was to play 38 games against each other with club 12 to be relegated after these games were played. A common purpose creates a duty of care to each other. The actions of certain other members breach that duty. Additionally the SPFL must act in the best interest of all member clubs and I believe they have failed to do so. Their actions and conduct are set out in the dossier prepared by Rangers. The excuse given for abandoning the current campaign is that they want to start a new campaign, excluding Hearts from the Premiership. The chairman of SPFL has stated he hopes this can happen by July. By committing to a new campaign with a different membership , before the existing campaign is complete , a breach of duty occurs.

Secondly, there was material non disclosure by SPFL in their briefing pack to clubs on April 8. As I understand it, no reference was made to the potential rebate claim by broadcasters if the league was called early. Additionally no other options than early termination were presented to clubs who were told this was the only feasible option. It was not. By their actions and omissions SPFL did not act in the best interest of all clubs.

Thirdly, the SPFL motion was not passed. Dundee FC were not legally entitled to change their vote after it was cast. The motion failed and no further motion has been put to the clubs. SPFL are acting illegally.

The pursuers only need to convince the court on any one of these grounds to win the case.

If so, the following remedies should be sought

1- Interdict against SPFL starting a new campaign until the current one is finished, whenever that might be.

2- damages for actual and potential financial loss stemming from their expulsion.

3- the expenses of litigation.

Yours Faithfully

Leslie Dean

Let Hearts take them up on these points while we still go after the SPFL through the courts for the removal of Doncaster and co for poor governance ,

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Even the most vocal celtic fan knows deep down this 9 in a row isnt real and proper. 

watched a 5XXL wobbling past the window yesterday morning and believe it or not,i am almost positive he was on edge and had his head down wearing the paedo top.
but!!!...had to wear it as it was the thing to do.
fat fuckin shameless bastard,and could see the missus was shifting from cheek to cheek watching me,as she probably thought about the last time I was out shouting "PAEDO'S" at the manky bastards.  :bangbang:

Even the bookies know what the outcome would be if it’s taking to court. We’ve giving them one day to celebrate their tainted title, todays the day that we should get made aware of how we are going to correct the many wrongs that the dossier highlighted. 

96AED105-EF8A-4473-A02D-E26B8EB22CBB.jpeg

The game is tearing itself apart. Taken to the brink, then Liewell tickles it's tummy and everyone falls in line, until the next time.

I'd gladly see the whole thing crash, to see professionalism and integrity arise from it's ashes, with us and the likewise minded in the leading role.

THe West of Scotland Junior Football League at a Joint Committee Meeting on 14 April 2020 agreed  to write off the season as 'null and void'.

It was then drawn to their attention at a later date that apparently  Rod Petrie,President of the SFA and formerly SPFL hierarchy had made it clear that a points per game option with respective highest ratio clubs being declared Champions was the option to be pursued(the alert  subsequently came from Auchinleck Talbot chairman).

Instructions were then given to destroy the previous agreed minutes  on 14 April 2020 and that the' null and void'  decision reached was reversed.

THis his clearly demonstates the machinations and agenda  of the SPFL brought to bear at all levels in the game so everyone operates in concert  and follows the SPFl line.

So much for democracy  ,coercion clearly demonstrated to ensure the right result even at Junior level.

12 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

THe West of Scotland Junior Football League at a Joint Committee Meeting on 14 April 2020 agreed  to write off the season as 'null and void'.

It was then drawn to their attention at a later date that Rod Petrie of the SPFL  had made it clear that a points per game option with respective highest ratio clubs being declared Champions was the option to be pursued(the alert  susequently came from Auchinleck Talbot chairman).

Instructions were then given to destroy the previous agreed minutes  on 14 April 2020 and that the' null and void'  decision reached was reversed.

THis his clearly demonstates the machinations and agenda  of the SPFL brought to bear at all levels in the game so everyone operates in concert  and follows the SPFl line.

So much for democracy  ,coercion clearly demonstrated to ensure the right result even at Junior level.

Why does this not surprise me. The whole thing is a stitch up. If it was a building then Scottish football would have been condemned long ago. It deserves destruction and a rebuild on it's ashes.

Hearts fans are pledging large sums to their legal battle and are having a meeting (video) today with Budge. 

I would happily contribute a 3 figure sum if (Club1872 for example)  were to set up a page asking for donations to fund legal challenges on our behalf.

49 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

It was then drawn to their attention at a later date that apparently  Rod Petrie,President of the SFA and formerly SPFL hierarchy had made it clear that a points per game option with respective highest ratio clubs being declared Champions was the option to be pursued(the alert  subsequently came from Auchinleck Talbot chairman).

How much money did Rod Petrie give to the Auchinleck Talbot chairman who was on the Junior Football board and has now suddenly resigned from Auchinleck Talbot?

That looks as dodgy as fuck. 

Edit.....he resigned from the SJFA West Region Committee.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

How much money did Rod Petrie give to the Auchinleck Talbot chairman who was on the Junior Football board and has now suddenly resigned from Auchinleck Talbot?

That looks as dodgy as fuck. 

Everything has been as dodgy as fuck . With our club though . We are pissing in the wind 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Even the bookies know what the outcome would be if it’s taking to court. We’ve giving them one day to celebrate their tainted title, todays the day that we should get made aware of how we are going to correct the many wrongs that the dossier highlighted. 

96AED105-EF8A-4473-A02D-E26B8EB22CBB.jpeg

Paddy power on Talksport this morning ,they are paying out winners but refunding bets for teams that mathematically could still win ,plus refunding all relegation bets 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Paddy power on Talksport this morning ,they are paying out winners but refunding bets for teams that mathematically could still win ,plus refunding all relegation bets 

Bet 365 void everything that is not a declared winner it seems . paddy power are for bheasts mate 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Prefer bet365 approach. Void every bet and give money back for all outright bets. 

Archived