SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was in the rules that final payouts are linked to final positions. The spfl have stuck to that. How they got to final positions is underhand. Yes they can give loans but to do it collectively  with final payouts would have required a new resolution, ours failed.  The spfl have mostly stuck to their articles, theyve just manipulated the achievement of them.

The spfl need to now be cleaner than clean about sticking to rules and articles of Association. Comp payments arent legislated for and imo next to no chance of them happening without clubs being consulted and agreeing.

Still amazed that rule was set in stone yet any other rule that got in their way can be discarded on a whim. Corrupt doesn't even cover it.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Budge is cutting an increasingly tragic and desperate figure.

She’s been thrown a “we’ll see” like a parent says to a child wanting a new toy and she’s clinging on to it as if there’s a hope of salvation there.

Your team has been well and truly fucked hen and you either take it on the chin or you go legal where you have two reputable legal opinions (plus your own former chairman, also a lawyer) that state there are questions to answer.

Either way, don’t massage the egos of cunts like Doncaster by begging for workarounds or some eleventh hour miracle because that wankstain will only do what suits his boss.

Budge is an absolute joke in all of this 

I think the Hearts fans hate her more than we hate Liewell .Maybe about even 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Never mind Hearts,  This is what our board should be doing,     You don't start a fight then come off second best, Cmon to fuck Rangers grow a pair Ffs.  

Can’t see it .And if they don’t .They will disgust be for a very very long time going forward 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I am glad at least one guy can see through the circus.

So each and every day Doncaster is earning around £1100 , he might be in the office half of that so when he is at work that will be over £2000,  no doubt there will be various perks on top and for doing what exactly for the betterment of our game?

Fuck all as far as I can see, then add in McLennan and Mckenzie  who wont be working for buttons so there is the fat end of £1,000,000 out the door for running the SPFL version of the Hustle.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That was in the rules. How they got the resolution passed was the corrupt part.  Are you really believing the spfl board will decide to spend the clubs cash by way of compensatory payments without the clubs being consulted/ agreeing?

I was just wondering. Did the Spfl board use the club's money or their own personal cash to fund their own "external enquiry"?  Has anybody bothered to ask these corrupt cunts who paid for it?

7 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

The board came out with something like 'The status quo cannot continue' but have said nothing since. If they are beavering away in the background then that has to be said. We don't need details that may undermine their case but just reassurance that this matter has not been abandoned.

Maybe a one line statement along the lines of

" We've not gone away you know".  :whistle:

11 minutes ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

I understand your sentiment but that mob got done with match fixing and relegated 😂

True maybe honour wasn’t the best word for them ,but on this matter .Maybe they have learned the error of their ways 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was in the rules that final payouts are linked to final positions. The spfl have stuck to that. How they got to final positions is underhand. Yes they can give loans but to do it collectively  with final payouts would have required a new resolution, ours failed.  The spfl have mostly stuck to their articles, theyve just manipulated the achievement of them.

The spfl need to now be cleaner than clean about sticking to rules and articles of Association. Comp payments arent legislated for and imo next to no chance of them happening without clubs being consulted and agreeing.

They could have given advance payments (not loans) as per Gretna without a new resolution but that didn’t suit their agenda. And if you look at the final payments this week the totals handed out are all minus advance payments.

1 hour ago, 110 steps said:

I was just wondering. Did the Spfl board use the club's money or their own personal cash to fund their own "external enquiry"?  Has anybody bothered to ask these corrupt cunts who paid for it?

Rangers never even bothered .It’s just too bizarre for me 

1 hour ago, 110 steps said:

Clubs didnt seem to know it was happening, nor then what it cost. I'd imagine it's an increased running cost budget. Ie theyll not say its money that was destined for clubs, but it is money that clubs could have got.

It's all very hush hush. Quiet corruptness 👍

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They could have given advance payments (not loans) as per Gretna without a new resolution but that didn’t suit their agenda. And if you look at the final payments this week the totals handed out are all minus advance payments.

There are rules in place for final payments to be linked to final positions. I believe some advances could be made that the spfl kept quiet on, but not the final tranche, ie 7m or so being allocated now. A new resolution could easily have overruled the rule in place to allow monies to be paid per current positions with a small amount kept back for variances if games resumed and final positions changed.

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Makes you think a bit , doesn’t it. Sponsorship brings much needed income to lots of clubs. Television deals are the same. Although a decent deal might make a difference. Septic and probably Rangers don’t really require these inputs to survive, we have the season ticket sales,  but most clubs do. So once again we have the spfl controlling the amount of “extra” income clubs receive, thereby keeping them in their place, not competitive.. Not to have a sponsor is incompetent at best, criminal at worst. They are denying lower clubs valuable income. Why no sponsor? Why rank rotten tv deals? To say Scottish footie is pish is too easy. We have a global, no universal, no galactic footballing team pulling in 10’s of millions every season with the current setup. Our club must show up.

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Makes you think a bit , doesn’t it. Sponsorship brings much needed income to lots of clubs. Television deals are the same. Although a decent deal might make a difference. Septic and probably Rangers don’t really require these inputs to survive, we have the season ticket sales,  but most clubs do. So once again we have the spfl controlling the amount of “extra” income clubs receive, thereby keeping them in their place, not competitive.. Not to have a sponsor is incompetent at best, criminal at worst. They are denying lower clubs valuable income. Why no sponsor? Why rank rotten tv deals? To say Scottish footie is pish is too easy. We have a global, no universal, no galactic footballing team pulling in 10’s of millions every season with the current setup. Our club must show up.

The league is massively under marketeted ,we have one of the biggest fixtures in world football but have a TV deal compatible to bloody Switzerland ffs 

Yet our CEO gets a bonus for underselling the product he is paid to promote 

I'm seriously disappointed, as it looks like Rangers have just thrown in the towel against this fucking shower, if we don't show up now and fucking grow a pair we will never be back as a recognised force, especially in this shitehole!

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The league is massively under marketeted ,we have one of the biggest fixtures in world football but have a TV deal compatible to bloody Switzerland ffs 

Yet our CEO gets a bonus for underselling the product he is paid to promote 

A CEO that's the 6th highest paid member association CEO in European Football.

I like how he puts that this new Sky deal is the biggest in history. Still dismal when comparing to leagues that are paid far more for far less viewing figures.

Doncaster couldn't sell fucking water in a drought.

That's because every catholic person brought in by lieswell to bottle it would piss in the fucking water.

Still some might think it is lemon flavoured going by the colour.

A CEO that's the 6th highest paid member association CEO in European Football.

I like how he puts that this new Sky deal is the biggest in history. Still dismal when comparing to leagues that are paid far more for far less viewing figures.

Snake oil salesman

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

I'm seriously disappointed, as it looks like Rangers have just thrown in the towel against this fucking shower, if we don't show up now and fucking grow a pair we will never be back as a recognised force, especially in this shitehole!

Agreed. But I don't know why anyone expected any different?

We done everything poperly and by the book, and failed. That's fine, it was upto enough of the others to back us (which they didn't)

So why then didn't we take the ball and run with it? could we not have tabled a motion of no confidence in the guys at the SPFL?

Even Hugh Keevins and Michael Stewart were saying after our request got refused at the EGM that this could just be the start of it, it's upto Rangers to decide what happens next.

What happens next? fuck-all. celtic got their title with a whimper and there's not even been as much as an objection or a statement from us. 

It stinks to high heavens and our own club are complicit in all this now,  as complicit as the other teams that didn't back us for our independent investigation request.  There's no difference now.

Hopefully it’s the quiet before a storm. 

highly doubt it though. 

best we could maybe hope for is that everyone at the club is that pissed off with the cabal, that they dig really deep and give us a sizeable budget to beat these shower of cunts. 

fuck knows now tbh

Archived