SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

They can play 80 games of the new seasons Betfred cup in July but can't play the remaining 49 games left in the old season in July.

What's more important? Finishing a league or playing a diddy tournament that has no European placings?

How much money did celtic gain with Champions League entry and being awarded the title?

And now wee nippy is all about playing sports again.

Corruption doesn't even begin to describe it.

That’s why we really need rid of Doncaster etc. That has to be the end game here or we’ll never get a fair crack of the whip.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Hope the club are working behind the scenes. The bigger picture is still getting rid of Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie.

Also we really need VAR as we’ll be getting fuck all from refs next year. 

TBH I'm not a fan of VAR,goal line tech fair enough but having watched us and others being deliberately cheated to hand the advantage to one club then there is no alternative but to bring in VAR.

19 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

TBH I'm not a fan of VAR,goal line tech fair enough but having watched us and others being deliberately cheated to hand the advantage to one club then there is no alternative but to bring in VAR.

Any chance of VAR now will just be batted to the side ,unprecedented times and all that 

Funny though how our esteemed SPFL board deliberately wrote of the season and cost the game millions in the process ,An amount that could easily have paid for VAR and several investigations ,But that decision was taken out the clubs who’s money it was hands 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It'd be interesting to see how many times the word hope has been used in all 98 pages of this thread. 

I hope you wernt hopeing for someone to tell you.

Polish and Danish leagues start next week. Italy will be soon. I'm gonna guess that 80% of leagues will be complete. The ones that have called it early, Belgium & France face lawsuits.  Holland declared no winner.

And then we have Scotland. A cancelled league & tainted title. They will force temporary reconstruction to avoid law suits. 

The ridicule celtic are getting from fans in England is very telling. They hoped the rest of the leagues would go down their route, but most seem likely to play. The less teams gifted titles, the less power celtic have to claim to be rightful champions.

If most other leagues finish celtics champions league route must be in danger. They can't be given the same route as genuine champions from Poland or Denmark for example.

6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The ridicule celtic are getting from fans in England is very telling. They hoped the rest of the leagues would go down their route, but most seem likely to play. The less teams gifted titles, the less power celtic have to claim to be rightful champions.

If most other leagues finish celtics champions league route must be in danger. They can't be given the same route as genuine champions from Poland or Denmark for example.

Good thinking mate ;-)

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

If you are right and this happens, I would anticipate a volte’ face and the SPFL demand a restart to finalise the league, but they -as always will be snide about it - a wee media campaign blaming us for the early end and those cockwombles wanting to do the decent thing feeling they were railroaded by us into accepting a 9th title.

The creatures that run Scottish football are beyond parody, the season is now closed, however if your take is correct would they try to restart it if it does effect CL for the cockwombles?

Especially as we have to play out our UEFA obligations, if and its a big if we win and go through to the next round, I anticipate a hateful press to do it’s usual hatchet job on us blaming us for winning at the expense of the the early ending to the league to make it easy for us in Europe with the possibility of them losing out.

They have no fucking shame. They do not care, in the slightest, how they receive a title. As long as they receive it. Lieswell will be on to his uefa mates as we speak to minimise any flak that any previous posts might suggest could happen.

6 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

The problem wis VAR is it will still be one of the muppets like Gollum who are managing it, they've managed to make an arse of it down south can you imagine the complete cunt of it we would make up here. 

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

What ridicule mate? Got a few examples?

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Polish and Danish leagues start next week. Italy will be soon. I'm gonna guess that 80% of leagues will be complete. The ones that have called it early, Belgium & France face lawsuits.  Holland declared no winner.

And then we have Scotland. A cancelled league & tainted title. They will force temporary reconstruction to avoid law suits. 

This reconstruction has raised its head again ,And like last time it’s a smokescreen ,There’s no way teams will vote it through ,also the puts the TV deal in jeopardy,

The SPFL board completely fucked it up to give the taigs a tainted title and their arrogance in thinking they could pull the wool over peoples eyes has been a huge own goal ,the cunts on the board just need to suck up and take their medicine 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Remember var works by having a guy sitting in a wee room somewhere, high chance he’d be a wee tarrier fuck as well so we’d get nothing 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The problem wis VAR is it will still be one of the muppets like Gollum who are managing it, they've managed to make an arse of it down south can you imagine the complete cunt of it we would make up here. 

Even if they rule out the blatant ones like the cup final goal or the one off the french superstar's hand then we'll be in a better place than now.

It's not a foolproof system, but if they review publicly incidents from multiple angles and (cant hide from the obvious) base decisions on the evidence then we simply cant lose out. "Genuine" mistakes against us simply must reduce in number.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

This reconstruction has raised its head again ,And like last time it’s a smokescreen ,There’s no way teams will vote it through ,also the puts the TV deal in jeopardy,

The SPFL board completely fucked it up to give the taigs a tainted title and their arrogance in thinking they could pull the wool over peoples eyes has been a huge own goal ,the cunts on the board just need to suck up and take their medicine 

No chance at 11-1 mate but if what I heard is true and they re-write the rules to 9-3 they may just sneak it through. 

I hope they don't pass because I want to see Hearts take them to court. If Leslie Deans is on board, he will expose them.

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Remember var works by having a guy sitting in a wee room somewhere, high chance he’d be a wee tarrier fuck as well so we’d get nothing 

Depends how they use it ,which for me is the biggest problem with VAR ,There are too many variations on how it’s used ,Surely of time before FIFA sets a standard for use ,

the EPL version is awful while UEFA seem to have the best version where the ref gets a chance to review it ,I know our refs are fucked and shite scared of giving anything against the taigs ,but surely even Clancy would have been forced to disallow the last 2 goals the tarriers scored against us 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Even if they rule out the blatant ones like the cup final goal or the one off the french superstar's hand then we'll be in a better place than now.

It's not a foolproof system, but if they review publicly incidents from multiple angles and (cant hide from the obvious) base decisions on the evidence then we simply cant lose out. "Genuine" mistakes against us simply must reduce in number.

The way this whole end of season voting nonsense has ended pretty much leads me to believe they can do anything they fucking want to us 😂 blatantly corrupt yet no one cares, I get what you mean but while these cunts are in charge we are doomed

Ranger please, don't say anything until this unfolding mess is at its worst. Once the gifted title is seen for what it is and everyone is going on about how the SPFL have made another rip roaring cunt of it, is the time to speak.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No chance at 11-1 mate but if what I heard is true and they re-write the rules to 9-3 they may just sneak it through. 

I hope they don't pass because I want to see Hearts take them to court. If Leslie Deans is on board, he will expose them.

Rewriting the rules needs voted through first and Hearts won’t be voting as a premiership club now ,

Looking at comments from the group that blocked it last time some were against the idea of it being a one off season and wanted permanent,there’s no way Sky will accept the current deals on such a change and will slash the contract 

Scottish football has shot itself in the foot too many times over the years surely they can’t be so stupid to do it again ,just to save Doncaster and his crew of monkeys 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What ridicule mate? Got a few examples?

There are bits and pieces coming through now ,Coming out on the back of the English leagues voting on how to end the season ,Holland getting a few negative comments too because decisions were getting made far too early ,Even in the last week or so the outlook for football has changed a lot ,maybe not so much for our league but for leagues in general 

Inyersting today that the vote went through today and part of the statement read that there must be relegation from league 2 to keep the integrity of the pyramid 

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

While I agree, can you imagine how many off side by 1mm we would not get, and they would?

That was one of the worst parts about the English system, totally nuts.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We all know he was offside in the LC final but if VAR was in play you can bet they would have had every line out trying to make it look debatable that someones big toe has played him on. 

Archived