SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What ridicule mate? Got a few examples?

Many neutral fan pages on facebook Twitter calling it the asterisks title laughing at the lurgan bigots comments. No pundit on sky or the British BBC has congratulated them or even mentioned their title. It's not how they thought it would go.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

We all know he was offside in the LC final but if VAR was in play you can bet they would have had every line out trying to make it look debatable that someones big toe has played him on. 

And failed.

Unless like some dafties at the time they too thought Helander's arm could legally play opponents onside for 😂

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And failed.

Unless like some dafties at the time they too thought Helander's arm could legally play opponents onside for 😂

I remember that one well ,There’s a tarrier I know ,whose normally very quiet when it comes to things like this ,I speak to him regular but never ever hear from him any other way

On the Monday night I got a random message on messenger from him with Hellanders arm ,think he sent it to a few bears ,think we all replied within a minute saying the same thing ,what part of an arm can you score from ya fud 

Well saying that ,that French medicine ball faced car crashing prick is allowed to control the ball with his arm when he feels like it 

I would much rather have VAR to be honest 

They would abuse it of course .Maybe not as much as what we have been used too .Last few years 

Red cards ,yellow cards ,Compliance officer interventions .These will all be ramped up next season .100% guaranteed  
And it’s easy to slag the players off instead of focusing on corrupt officials 

I can only imagine ,how disheartening that must be .When Rangers players know ,when they go behind .They are not going to get the game changing decisions, the scum continually get, to get them back into the  big games ,that are going against them .

I’m going with at least 10 of them next season .10 against us 

I’m really sorry ,we weren’t a little closer this season .As I do believe we would have seen some of the most outrageous refereeing incidents in Scottish football history ,if we had been 

See I do believe we wouldn’t have got the chance to win it 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would much rather have VAR to be honest 

They would abuse it of course .Maybe not as much as what we have been used too .Last few years 

Red cards ,yellow cards ,Compliance officer interventions .These will all be ramped up next season .100% guaranteed  
And it’s easy to slag the players off instead of focusing on corrupt officials 

I can only imagine ,how disheartening that must be .When Rangers players know ,when they go behind .They are not going to get the game changing decisions, the scum continually get, to get them back into the  big games ,that are going against them .

I’m going with at least 10 of them next season .10 against us 

10 in each match? Sounds about right.

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We won't be playing next year, the scum will not be able to complete their gardening and then the SPFL will just award the title and send the refs their envelopes.

53 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I would say 10 matches changed In their favour mate. And 10 going against us 

Your right though , about 10 decisions going against us in every game that matters .Wait and see

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

We won't be playing next year, the scum will not be able to complete their gardening and then the SPFL will just award the title and send the refs their envelopes.

They will base it on form past 9 years . So they get awarded another . We all know that is ridiculous , yet with strong chance of something similar happening 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m really sorry ,we weren’t a little closer this season .As I do believe we would have seen some of the most outrageous refereeing incidents in Scottish football history ,if we had been 

See I do believe we wouldn’t have got the chance to win it 

If you can show me a more outrageous performance from a referee than Clancy at theirs you’ll be doing well. I still can’t get my head around some of the ridiculous one sided decisions called that day. I’ve never actually accused any officials of actually cheating, mainly I believe they are weak willed or take the path of least resistance but his performance and decision making that day was beyond that...

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If you can show me a more outrageous performance from a referee than Clancy at theirs you’ll be doing well. I still can’t get my head around some of the ridiculous one sided decisions called that day. I’ve never actually accused any officials of actually cheating, mainly I believe they are weak willed or take the path of least resistance but his performance and decision making that day was beyond that...

Next season will be the turn of their new star player Niki Walsh . He will show Clancy how to do it right and give his favourites the win 

See we will always be able to win the odd big match , even when their cheating against us .. The odds are stacked against us winning enough 

And watch Clancy , Collum , Walsh get all the crucial OF games . If there is any mind 

Beaton and Madden, Mclean  will know doubts be their cuntish best too 

26 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Truly awful performance,absolutely remarkable achievement to win the game that day considering what we were up against ,Fair enough if you want to give a penalty for a shirt pull you need to give them the other way too 

There’s been a few times over the years when penalties are given for that in other games and often the comment comes from pundits ,”imagine giving that in an old firm game ,there would be a riot”

Even adding almost 2 minutes extra was a joke ,You just need to compare to games early in the year when we were struggling to get over the line the whistles get blown even before the full allocation of time 

I’m not of the opinion that refs are bent ,they have the threat of tarrier backlash ,But that cunt Clancy really takes the biscuit ,he’s definitely career driven and knows 100pc that keeping the taigs onside will boost his career ,Well in Scotland at least ,but if the cunt really wanted a career of note he would do his job properly without fear and maybe actually ref at the big tournaments 

Funny how no Scottish ref has been at a major tournament since the days of “clarifications “ and the ref strike ,those fenian bastards have corrupted the whole of the game in this country to a level where they should be punished into next century ,but they have corrupted it so much that they are the ones calling the shots from the very top 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Next season will be the turn of their new star player Niki Walsh . He will show Clancy how to do it right and give his favourites the win 

See we will always be able to win the odd big match , even when their cheating against us .. The odds are stacked against us winning enough 

And watch Clancy , Collum , Walsh get all the crucial OF games . If there is any mind 

Beaton and Madden, Mclean  will know doubts be their cuntish best too 

The prod refs are just as bad ,absolutley shite scared to give us anything more than stick on ,Just look at Aberdeen when we got a free kick instead of a penalty,Beaton knew it was a penalty ,even had the gaul to ask our players at full time if he had called it right ,The cunt knew but was only 95pc on it ,Thanks to the media hatchet job when we beat them at Ibrox dec 2018 and the subsequent threats from taigs requiring police protection he shat it 

The SFA should have stood up to the media years ago ,because it’s the taig driven media that’s fucked it 

A couple of bad decisions can be put down to the breaks - sometimes you get them sometimes not. 

The number of bad decisions can no longer be called coincidence. There comes a point in statistical analysis where the evidence of an underlying cause is accepted by science. That's where we are. 

I’ve never really bought into any conspiracy of refs being bent, but I still think there will be no way we will be able to stop 10 in a row next season , even if we are the best team in the league.

Refs are human. They know fine well if they give Rangers fuck all then no one will raise anything other than a chuckle, whilst we stay silent. However, make one decision against celtic, even if correct, then you’re looking at death threats, police protection and being pressured out of your job.

The only ref I’m convinced was actively cheating in a game, on a conscious level, was Clancy in that old firm. I’ve never seen anything like it. Refusing to give us penalties for the same foul, failure to dish out 3 reds to them, I still believe he booked brown twice, realised, and shat it from sending him off. Then you’ve got playing way over the allocated stoppage time for no good reason and giving them one final chance to get the ball in the box from a free kick that was a clear foul on our player.

It’s going to take something special from us to win it next season. We will be playing 11 v 14 most games.

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I’ve never really bought into any conspiracy of refs being bent, but I still think there will be no way we will be able to stop 10 in a row next season , even if we are the best team in the league.

Refs are human. They know fine well if they give Rangers fuck all then no one will raise anything other than a chuckle, whilst we stay silent. However, make one decision against celtic, even if correct, then you’re looking at death threats, police protection and being pressured out of your job.

The only ref I’m convinced was actively cheating in a game, on a conscious level, was Clancy in that old firm. I’ve never seen anything like it. Refusing to give us penalties for the same foul, failure to dish out 3 reds to them, I still believe he booked brown twice, realised, and shat it from sending him off. Then you’ve got playing way over the allocated stoppage time for no good reason and giving them one final chance to get the ball in the box from a free kick that was a clear foul on our player.

It’s going to take something special from us to win it next season. We will be playing 11 v 14 most games.

That’s why it’s imperative that Rangers do not give up this opportunity to weaken the power that bastards have. It is game over if they do, it’s not a battle on the pitch that we need to win just now.  

Absolutely. Every wing, arm and hand of the poisonous bheast organisation will be working at 500% to ensure we do not get a single thing and the almighty invincibles get their tainted 10IAR.

We'll just have to steamroll every one that comes against on the park. 

This'll be the sweetest one yet. Their implosion from it will just be the cherry on the cake.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That’s why it’s imperative that Rangers do not give up this opportunity to weaken the power that bastards have. It is game over if they do, it’s not a battle on the pitch that we need to win just now.  

I believe the club know exactly that which is why they are trying to get the current regime out the door. As a club we need to learn to fight fire with fire too. Now I’m not saying go nuclear when something goes against us , but at least highlight the wrongs that go against us and put a bit of pressure on the referees. Tarriers have been doing it for years and it’s worked a treat for them from years.

5 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I believe the club know exactly that which is why they are trying to get the current regime out the door. As a club we need to learn to fight fire with fire too. Now I’m not saying go nuclear when something goes against us , but at least highlight the wrongs that go against us and put a bit of pressure on the referees. Tarriers have been doing it for years and it’s worked a treat for them from years.

Tell you truth I don’t want us to go as low as them all we need is a level playing field where the best team wins and not the team with the loudest fucking journalists. 

27 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Agree with a lot of that . Yet you are wrong about him being the only one that cheats 

Just because he was the most obvious . The rest are more subtle and in Collum's case . He is the absolute master. You will see all this next season 

Players get dropped for poor performances. Clubs are relegated for poor seasons. 

Officials ought to be held to similar standards. Each blatantly wrong decision earns a demerit and X number of demerits gets you kicked down a league. SPFL led by tims would never go for it of course. 

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Tell you truth I don’t want us to go as low as them all we need is a level playing field where the best team wins and not the team with the loudest fucking journalists. 

I agree mate a level playing field is the long term goal. 

But short term we may have to fight fire with fire.  

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Players get dropped for poor performances. Clubs are relegated for poor seasons. 

Officials ought to be held to similar standards. Each blatantly wrong decision earns a demerit and X number of demerits gets you kicked down a league. SPFL led by tims would never go for it of course. 

That would mean who was judging it as a poor performance ,

I remember a tarrier on social media soon after that game in December having a rant that Clancy gave them fuck all 

😂

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I agree mate a level playing field is the long term goal. 

But short term we may have to fight fire with fire.  

Things have to get worse to get better, we need to take this fight on though. No one will persuade me that football in Scotland isn’t finished for Rangers if they don’t make this count. 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

On in Clancy's case . You get the next 2 home fixtures of the bheasts

3 in a row . Unheard of in all my 45 years watching Scottish football 

Archived