SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, The hustler said:

They certainly don’t have the money hearts & partick thistle are looking for.

And the clubs will not consent to compensating them at their expense

Clubs don't have to consent. The board has power to do that themselves. If this is settled out of court then it won't be for the same amount that they are looking for. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Settle out of court. 

Vote that Dundee shafted us on stands.

Do they have enough money to settle out of court.

Well the clubs will pay up. Including us ?

Where do posters think the SPFL find the money for:-

Paying back to Sky Sports?

Paying back BT?

Paying back BBC Scotland?

Paying back International TV?

Paying Deloitte for the "investigation"?

Pay lawyers to go to court with Hearts and Partick?

Did clubs all agree to it? No

Did it matter? No

The SPFL board have powers to use the clubs money for what they wish. The same SPFL board that negotiate the tv deals, sponsorship (lack of) etc ie the ones who fill up the pot.

They can decide what to do with it without needing 100% confirmation from all 42 clubs. 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Where do posters think the SPFL find the money for:-

Paying back to Sky Sports?

Paying back BT?

Paying back BBC Scotland?

Paying back International TV?

Paying Deloitte for the "investigation"?

Pay lawyers to go to court with Hearts and Partick?

Did clubs all agree to it? No

Did it matter? No

The SPFL board have powers to use the clubs money for what they wish. The same SPFL board that negotiate the tv deals, sponsorship (lack of) etc ie the ones who fill up the pot.

They can decide what to do with it without needing 100% confirmation from all 42 clubs. 

It cannot be forgotten that they are now after new powers - dictatorial ones over the members.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It got moved a few days ago and I can’t see anything to say what the reasons are but the delay seems to coincide with Doncaster’s ill advised begging letter. 

Dont know if that’s it for sure obviously and it could very well be desperation from the SPFL to compensate the two clubs. 

I think it was moved prior to the begging letter - note think

If SPFL had declared a null and void and compensated clubs that would have been promoted none of this would have happened.

Or would the cost of all the testing etc to finish the season , that they said they   couldn't afford,  have been more than the millions this decision has  cost Scottish football.

We have all been saying not fit for purpose for years on Rangers forums for years, how much proof do the other  clubs need to vote to get the swine out the door.

16 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Once the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded I cannot imagine a no confidence vote failing to pass. SPFL, in their current incarnation, are doomed.

Of course they will survive!

The clubs are spineless fuckers. They will just say its time to put it all behind us and move on.

19 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

If SPFL had declared a null and void and compensated clubs that would have been promoted none of this would have happened.

Or would the cost of all the testing etc to finish the season , that they said they   couldn't afford,  have been more than the millions this decision has  cost Scottish football.

We have all been saying not fit for purpose for years on Rangers forums for years, how much proof do the other  clubs need to vote to get the swine out the door.

It’s been said before but it’s spot on , had any other club produced a dossier and led the charge on the SPFL then I’m sure the vote for an investigation would have resulted in a yes.

For most clubs their hatred and dislike of Rangers comes first. Remember these clubs pander to people that said they would rather their own clubs went bust rather than allow Rangers back into the spfl. You aren’t dealing with normal football fans.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

If the SPFL lose this then it's pretty much bye bye SPFL. Scottish Football will be ruined for years to come while it sorts itself out again.

I wish I could believe that mate .Still feel it won’t come to that .They always find a way around anything 

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Once the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded I cannot imagine a no confidence vote failing to pass. SPFL, in their current incarnation, are doomed.

So you would think ,with the amount of Guaranteed votes the board would get from the board themselves it would still make it very difficult to remove them ,

We all know in a normal world and a normal set up anything close to 50pc would force some form of regime change ,But we all know what these cunts are like win by one 1 vote and they will be celebrating like fuck ,and moving on to the next fuck up

28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I hope so mate. However last few months have showing other clubs can't exactly be trusted. 

Too many happy to let this clown organisation carry on. 

After Blair threw a spanner into the 1st Old Firm match being out with the 1st round of fixtures the tarrier mob are now pushing the government to allow a "tester day" where fans can come inside the tattie dome to see the tainted flag getting unfurled. They cunts will stop at nothing to get that 1st Old Firm having fans inside.

Just now, esquire8 said:

After Blair threw a spanner into the 1st Old Firm match being out with the 1st round of fixtures the tarrier mob are now pushing the government to allow a "tester day" where fans can come inside the tattie dome to see the tainted flag getting unfurled. They cunts will stop at nothing to get that 1st Old Firm having fans inside.

I can’t put into words how much I despise them

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They have no shame. Ziltch 

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Change the record eh .In four years ,you never once had a peep at anything I had to say .Now you seem to be stalking my every post .I rarely read yours now 
Our board are a disgrace .No matter what you say .I will stick with that and nothing any pro board supporter will change that .

You probably will want to reply as you are never wrong .It still won’t make a blind bit of difference to me 

You've commented on folk giving the Board too much credit. I've commented on you being the counter of that. Seems fair enough. Stalking? Holy fuck 😂😂😂😂

Its almost like you don't like it being brought up, perhaps embarrassed now about saying you hate our Board almost as much as the paedo club's Board.

If you don't want to hear what I've got to say, put me on ignore. But I'll sure as fuck not be avoiding your posts if I've got a comment to make.

And pro Board? Sums you up that if someone doesn't have your pov, that's your take on it. But theres that woods / trees and a lack of objectivity, again.👍

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Anyone seen what's happened about that alleged covid resolution,  has it been passed.

Hate it when they scumbags go quiet usually means they are brewing up something particularly nasty and underhanded

What’s this??

Archived