SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They got Mcdonald sacked .Remember we won at scumdome with him 2-4 game and he sent Brown off at Ibrox “ Edu game  .In interests of fairness .We lost the OF LCF with him in 2010,he sent of Broadfoot and gave them penalty .0-2 loss

The ones where he fucked them up mattered though .And as with Dallas and McCurry ,they railroaded them out of the game .All the refs had one thing in common.We won at bheastville with them being the ref .Remember Mottram, McCluskey and others getting similar treatment when they never had control of the refs 

Now they have refs and linesman ,who we know are out and out taig loving bastards.As seen in last few years

Linesman that got Alfredo sent off in 2– 1 loss with Brown.He is now getting regular OF or important games  .And refs Clancy ,Collum and Walsh will be massive next season for the cause 

They have with assistance from the media created a culture within the referees that if you want a career you need to favour the taigs ,

Anything going against them gets hammered to death for weeks ,Dougie gate was a full 3 weeks of double pages and the phone ins full of it ,Last 2 new year time games when we pumped them again hammered to death for weeks in the media ,compare it to the league cup final and the first game against them at their midden the previous season where they won by a single  highly controversial goal it gets spoken about for a day and moved on and glossed over ,it sickens me really does 

But the biggest problem how do we ever regain a fair playing field ,19pc of the population the cunts have but have stitched the whole system in their favour 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Shouldn't matter if they've sold all their season tickets but it would mean them having to play us without 60,000 faithful fru and fru fans  behind them.

Had the first game been due for Ibrox you can bet your house on it going ahead behind closed doors to their benefit. 

Totaly agree about game being at Ibrox. Would be interesting to see what police scotland would say if we got them in cup game.  5 games in possible 4 months.

Any club with a shred of decency,  who has obtained a title in the circumstances they did, would recognise & understand that the luck of the draw has given them something which they haven’t earned by right.

Now they perceive that BCD might cost them some advantage, like a stadium overfull of orcs, or maybe a wee drop in income because our 800 won’t be there.

Never seen an organisation like this which just cannot stop grabbing for everything if can get, without the slightest care as to how it looks.

They just can’t stop themselves & there are none of the checks and balances in place to call them out over it.

Might be a question for our ‘expert’ Stewart  - if it’s inappropriate for us to be signing a player, how much more inappropriate is it for the vermin to be whining about this?

Luck of the draw?

They aren’t content unless EVERY draw produces a win for them.

They are steadily engineering every element of chance out of our game.

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Any club with a shred of decency,  who has obtained a title in the circumstances they did, would recognise & understand that the luck of the draw has given them something which they haven’t earned by right.

Now they perceive that BCD might cost them some advantage, like a stadium overfull of orcs, or maybe a wee drop in income because our 800 won’t be there.

Never seen an organisation like this which just cannot stop grabbing for everything if can get, without the slightest care as to how it looks.

They just can’t stop themselves & there are none of the checks and balances in place to call them out over it.

Might be a question for our ‘expert’ Stewart  - if it’s inappropriate for us to be signing a player, how much more inappropriate is it for the vermin to be whining about this?

Luck of the draw?

Right now I feel we are worlds apart from that scummy club, not so much on the football pitch and definitely regarding the disgusting history they have , but I'm talking about media control and the control of other businesses. 

Purely talking from a business perspective, we are the McDonald brothers to their Ray Kroc.

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Luck of the draw?

Can’t disagree with any of that you hit the nail on the head ,Would like to add another factor though ,Could it also be a factor that they are shit scared of their season ticket sales are hit with the prospect of them only having one game against us 

One thing that has crept up out of nowhere is the the behind closed doors scenario ,It’s well known that it’s not cost effective in Scotland but all of a sudden it’s being spoken about ,Where is the money coming from that covers the shortfall in gate money 

I read that Beaton was saying the abuse and death threats from the celtic fans has changed his life forever.

Surely to fuck this guy can’t referee us ever again and seriously brings in to question any other referee with the pressure and abuse they get from the tramps.

We really need to push for VAR even if it means us and the scum agreeing to pay for it. 👍🏻

24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have with assistance from the media created a culture within the referees that if you want a career you need to favour the taigs ,

Anything going against them gets hammered to death for weeks ,Dougie gate was a full 3 weeks of double pages and the phone ins full of it ,Last 2 new year time games when we pumped them again hammered to death for weeks in the media ,compare it to the league cup final and the first game against them at their midden the previous season where they won by a single  highly controversial goal it gets spoken about for a day and moved on and glossed over ,it sickens me really does 

But the biggest problem how do we ever regain a fair playing field ,19pc of the population the cunts have but have stitched the whole system in their favour 

You and many others are too kind tbf . I will simply stick to my theory , they are deliberate , corrupt cheats . There is just too much evidence to suggest otherwise .

24 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Luck of the draw?

Post of the morning mate . Well put 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Can’t disagree with any of that you hit the nail on the head ,Would like to add another factor though ,Could it also be a factor that they are shit scared of their season ticket sales are hit with the prospect of them only having one game against us 

One thing that has crept up out of nowhere is the the behind closed doors scenario ,It’s well known that it’s not cost effective in Scotland but all of a sudden it’s being spoken about ,Where is the money coming from that covers the shortfall in gate money 

That’s a very good point.

And I strongly suspect they have more ‘pay on the gate’ sales than us (I know it’s not actually a walk up sale for games v us, but you get my drift!).

25 minutes ago, Swally said:

Right now I feel we are worlds apart from that scummy club, not so much on the football pitch and definitely regarding the disgusting history they have , but I'm talking about media control and the control of other businesses. 

Purely talking from a business perspective, we are the McDonald brothers to their Ray Kroc.

👍

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I read that Beaton was saying the abuse and death threats from the celtic fans has changed his life forever.

Surely to fuck this guy can’t referee us ever again and seriously brings in to question any other referee with the pressure and abuse they get from the tramps.

We really need to push for VAR even if it means us and the scum agreeing to pay for it. 👍🏻

I'm surprised we haven't to be honest . Maybe our club know the real reason , why we won't see it anytime soon 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

That’s a very good point.

And I strongly suspect they have more ‘pay on the gate’ sales than us (I know it’s not actually a walk up sale for games v us, but you get my drift!).

Your probably right ,there is always a mystery around the amount of season ticket holders they actually have ,The first time we played them at their midden with the reduced allocation they struggled to sell the place out ,Season ticket holders were offered 2 extra tickets for that game ,And if you remember the crush at the beginning of the game was blamed on a large amount of fans not aware of the layout of the stadium 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm surprised we haven't to be honest . Maybe our club know the real reason , why we won't see it anytime soon 

They'll not let VAR come into scottish football. Anything that levels the playing field not a chance. 

Even if we did offer to pay for it. Another excuse would be used like when we offered to cover costs for the independent investigation and suddenly it was a time issue. 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Been better mate . The fall out from these votes hasn't cheered me up any either 

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope it picks up.

Yes, we could have done with something breaking our way to keep the spirits up.

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

There is no way they would do that, as that would then call into question their place men like clancy collum and the rest.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You and many others are too kind tbf . I will simply stick to my theory , they are deliberate , corrupt cheats . There is just too much evidence to suggest otherwise .

Deliberate and corruptED cheats is the way I see it ,if you want a career you can’t give anything against the taigs or your career is doomed ,

What kind of career is it though ,Scottish refs have been a feature of major international tournaments since they began ,But since the refs strike their hasn’t been any 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Your probably right ,there is always a mystery around the amount of season ticket holders they actually have ,The first time we played them at their midden with the reduced allocation they struggled to sell the place out ,Season ticket holders were offered 2 extra tickets for that game ,And if you remember the crush at the beginning of the game was blamed on a large amount of fans not aware of the layout of the stadium 

Yes, there’s a lot that isn’t very transparent about that lot.

Mind you, who’s looking - they’re too busy obsessing & ‘exposing’ everything about us!

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They'll not let VAR come into scottish football. Anything that levels the playing field not a chance. 

Even if we did offer to pay for it. Another excuse would be used like when we offered to cover costs for the independent investigation and suddenly it was a time issue. 

The bheasts would have been clamering for this 6 to 9 years ago . Everyone of them , knows it's stitched up in their favour now 

I am extremely dissapointed that we are not taking legal action.

Once again our board have shat it. Saying the right things but never followed it through. 

Not to worry though they have plenty of mugs fans like myself renewing season tickets even though we wont get to any games this year.

Just now, HG5 said:

Yes, there’s a lot that isn’t very transparent about that lot.

Mind you, who’s looking - they’re too busy obsessing & ‘exposing’ everything about us!

I remember a few years ago on Talksport they were talking about season tickets throughout the UK ,it was mentioned that the tarriers were the only club not to officially release the number of season tickets sold 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Deliberate and corruptED cheats is the way I see it ,if you want a career you can’t give anything against the taigs or your career is doomed ,

What kind of career is it though ,Scottish refs have been a feature of major international tournaments since they began ,But since the refs strike their hasn’t been any 

It's a culture of fear mate. It all started with that ref strike. Threats and intimidation to get what they want.

2 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

There is no way they would do that, as that would then call into question their place men like clancy collum and the rest.

I’d use all their previous paranoia against them. Call them out on it as they are the ones constantly saying “anyone but celtic” or “operation stop 10”. 

Its the only way we’ll get anything close to a fair crack at games in this country.

Worst case we cover the costs for a season as a ‘trial period’.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The bheasts would have been clamering for this 6 to 9 years ago . Everyone of them , knows it's stitched up in their favour now 

Of course they would mate, just like they would have wanted an independent investigation years ago. 

Now it's stacked in their favour they couldn't care less. Complete and utter hypocrites the lot of them. 

Archived