SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Hearts deserve everything coming their way........

They only care about saving themselves. Their reconstruction plan revolves solely around them as teams like Clyde have found out. Zero fucks will be given of they go bust due to this.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No chance it comes ro that mate I think it's all part of the game. Heart's will get compo if recon2 fails.

Wee chucky doesn't have the backbone to take them on

Agreed and neither do we . Very sad state of affairs

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

More spfl bullying

Just a puff piece thrown out by a tabloid - doubtless someone (I can't imagine who) fed them this line of bull.

Someone somewhere is bricking it. Hearts can go to court and the court does have jurisdiction. Get it all out in the open.

We took the SPL to court in 2012 and lost but no sanctions were imposed by UEFA.

If I'm being honest, that article looks like nothing more than someone who has had a slow day looking for something and putting a specific angle on the rules that have been in place for years.

The 'exclusive' isn't an exclusive.  He's just read the SFA's rules and articles of association that have been on their website every season since they've had a website. There's no quotes from anyone or even 'sources within the SFA suggest' type nonsense. Just if Hearts do X the rules say the SFA should do Y.

"EXCLUSIVE: Rangers face SFA ban over Hagi transfer

Rangers have still to pay two instalments of Ianis Hagi's transfer. They aren't due for 12 and 24 months respectively but if they don't pay then they could be in trouble according to the SFA's rules."

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If I'm being honest, that article looks like nothing more than someone who has had a slow day looking for something and putting a specific angle on the rules that have been in place for years.

The 'exclusive' isn't an exclusive.  He's just read the SFA's rules and articles of association that have been on their website every season since they've had a website. There's no quotes from anyone or even 'sources within the SFA suggest' type nonsense. Just if Hearts do X the rules say the SFA should do Y.

Who put their name to that Dude ?

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just a puff piece thrown out by a tabloid - doubtless someone (I can't imagine who) fed them this line of bull.

Someone somewhere is bricking it. Hearts can go to court and the court does have jurisdiction. Get it all out in the open.

We took the SPL to court in 2012 and lost but no sanctions were imposed by UEFA.

Remind me .What did we lose out on GIC ??

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You ok mate?

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No chance it comes ro that mate I think it's all part of the game. Heart's will get compo if recon2 fails.

Wee chucky doesn't have the backbone to take them on

Would compensation not have to be approved by way of a member vote ? After all it's other peoples money they would be talking about giving away.

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hearts deserve everything coming their way........

Honestly shocked by their actions since 2012. They are the only fans that are still vociferously giving it the your not Rangers anymore stuff. 

Used to be a wee proud club not sure what happened.

6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Honestly shocked by their actions since 2012. They are the only fans that are still vociferously giving it the your not Rangers anymore stuff. 

There’s a cunt in the east end of Glasgow mate, that’s what happened. 

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well maybe that is where we should team up with Hearts . Fuck the SPFL . Grow a set of balls . 2 of the biggest clubs in the land, being bullied around by a cabal of bheastly loving corruption

Let's go. :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

They’re not the only ones 😂

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Imagine Hearts got kicked out the league's and ended up going to England :lol:

Hope to fuck we'd immediately be doing our best to kicked out too. Release a statement calling Doncaster and MacLennan a pair of  corrupt, gooch grease licking cunts

Personally I think that Hearts (Budge) are the best chance Scottish football has of going after the mafia in court. A farce of a vote that would shame a North Korean election. Clear financial damage etc etc.

In this matter I feel that personal feelings about the club have to be put to one side.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Personally I think that Hearts (Budge) are the best chance Scottish football has of going after the mafia in court. A farce of a vote that would shame a North Korean election. Clear financial damage etc etc.

In this matter I feel that personal feelings about the club have to be put to one side.

tenor.gif?itemid=16811788

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Just my unsubstantiated opinion but I believe that Liewell and Doncaster work together to make sure that both of them get their substantial annual bonuses - greed and not ideology is where they find common ground.  

As any tv detective will tell you just follow the money to get to the guilty party. Doncaster is by far the weaker link and the last thing the mafia want is to see him replaced by someone they cannot control.

In a nutshell. 

Archived