SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably nothing mate but you never know 

I want UEFA top men to be at least aware of the feeling here 

You should have faith mate, I'm sure Sky are looking into cancelling their deal with the SPFL since you contacted their customer service yesterday

15 minutes ago, Broomloanbear72 said:

So for all use that paid fully had it taken from your account, how would it work if its already been taken from your account to change method?

I think you're asking anyone that has paid ST in full if there's any way of paying by another means. Close?

If so, I'd doubt it. I'd think club unlikely to refund you to lay in instalments, or to refund and pay by credit card instead of debit card for instance.

I'd recommend contacting Ticket office but reckon they'll not really be interested in helping out tbh. Could also email the slo.

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You should have faith mate, I'm sure Sky are looking into cancelling their deal with the SPFL since you contacted their customer service yesterday

I must admit . Every day you come onto this site and come across many brilliant bears . Yet every day I'm never surprised ,the apathetic fuck fucks , little nobody cunts that only like to bitch AND WHINE  at other bears for wee likes . rather than have ANYTHING  worthwhile to say 

One thing i will guarantee . The scum hate as with a passion and they do it without hesitation. Its always coordinated while we have big egos sitting on their arses 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I must admit . Every day you come onto this site , you come across many brilliant bears . Yet every day I'm never surprised ,when the apathetic fuck fucks , little nobody cunts that only like to bitch AND WHINE  at other bears for wee likes . rather than have ANYTHING  worthwhile to say 

One thing i will guarantee . The scum hate as with a passion and they do it without hesitation. Its always coordinated while we have big egos sitting on their arses 

The first part of that post is a difficult read mate

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I must admit . Every day you come onto this site , you come across many brilliant bears . Yet every day I'm never surprised ,when the apathetic fuck fucks , little nobody cunts that only like to bitch AND WHINE  at other bears for wee likes . rather than have ANYTHING  worthwhile to say 

This reads a bit like a Trump tweet 😁

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The first part of that post is a difficult read mate

I just seen another of your posts about mumsnet . 

You talk shite and whine . That is your sole contribution . And you probably don't even go to the games:tu:

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

One must admit . Every day one comes onto this site ,  comes across many brilliant bears . Yet every day one is never surprised ,when the apathetic fuck fucks , little nobody cunts that only like to bitch AND WHINE  at other bears for wee likes . rather than have ANYTHING  worthwhile to say 

Just for the pedantists ;-)

Archived