SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Only good thing about this whole thing is Hearts dying.

At least they’ll have they 1000s of pages worth of Sevco posts to read through on their forum to pass the time at the weekend. 👍🏻

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can you explain from any thing you've learned of the consequential losses of nul and void compared to PPG mate?

What are the contractual, defined, known, agreed, speculative etc costs involved in the former but not the latter?

@eskbankloyal

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You say that like @.Williamson. gives any fucks at all 😂 He doesn't and never will. Just let him have his little harmless fun.

At least someone gets it :lol:

I know a number of people on this forum in person from games and @eejay the dj would be horrified to realise we agree on most things 

However I don't think talking to sky's customer service is going to do much 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

At least someone gets it :lol:

I know a number of people on this forum in person from games and @eejay the dj would be horrified to realise we agree on most things 

However I don't think talking to sky's customer service is going to do much 

Hes a good lad though 👍 Contributes alot to the cause just sometimes goes off the rails like most of us. Place would be worse off without I think.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Hes a good lad though 👍 Contributes alot to the cause just sometimes goes off the rails like most of us. Place would be worse off without I think.

I've never thought otherwise

Between the two of us he's the only one that's ever tried to throw abuse. I am a calm head :stone:

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

At least they’ll have they 1000s of pages worth of Sevco posts to read through on their forum to pass the time at the weekend. 👍🏻

If a team was to go to the wall there be plenty I’d hope for before Hearts.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

If a team was to go to the wall there be plenty I’d hope for before Hearts.

Not many - Scum, Dundee Hibs, sheep and Hibs.

Every time their scummy fans come to Ibrox or we got to Tynecastle they sing more about Rangers than their on club not to mention their Sevco thread on their forum which is their most popular on the site. These scummy cunts can die and I wouldn’t give a fuck, in fact I’d laugh when they do. 👍🏻

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Which would be the second time they died seeing as they liquidated in the early 1900's but curiously still claim honours won previously. Rather like the second Hibs who appeared after the first Hibs vanished for over a year.  It's strange how this "newco" law only appears to apply to one club.  Even more strange than the amount of Hearts and Hibs fans who know everything about Rangers but next to nothing about their own clubs history. 

DtarUmwXgAIPmgS.jpeg

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So league is being called today. Are they going to announce the scum as champions as well?

Of course they are.

I said it in the other thread though. If we weren't so fucking hopeless since Dubai, we would have legitimate grounds to challenge it.

As it stands though, it was always going to be this way and it fucks me off we allowed ourselves to dip so much.

Kelty threatening court action 

Kelty Hearts have written to the SPFL demanding an answer for the decision to end the League Two playoffs.

The Lowland League champions have hired a solicitor advocate to look into their case after being outraged at the decision.

They have previously stated the Lowland League were pressured into changing rules for the benefit of Brechin City.

But now the Daily Mail say that Kelty are willing to take it to court if necessary but hope that reconstruction talks can come back onto the table

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I'd be shocked if the SPFL know let alone esk. There are financial and legal differences.

The question should be what's the difference between what the dutch done and ppg. Null n void was never going to happen regardless.

The only implications are in contractual terms or in European qualification.

The broadcasters have paid for more games than they’ve actually had so far so, technically, we owe them a rebate. Given the reason is a worldwide pandemic killing hundreds of thousands, it would not be good PR to sue the SPFL even if legally entitled. However, the key point is that we have not delivered our full number of games for them to broadcast. The reason is immaterial, despite what Doncaster and Liewell would have you believe.

European qualification is a mess. UEFA have sent out so many mixed messages that it’s hard to keep up. As it stands, an incomplete season (like the Dutch have done) is no impediment to qualification so we could easily follow suit. Had Rangers been top, we all know that’s what would have happened.

The lie that “Incomplete” (or the dreaded “Null And Void”) was a complete disaster and the nightmare scenario was put out early by both men, it was unchallenged and it has now become accepted as fact, even though there is no truth in it at all.

Once again, the lack of integrity in our press and media has failed us.

Archived