Jump to content
dummiesoot

The SPFL (in)competence thread

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

If the SPFL lose this then it's pretty much bye bye SPFL. Scottish Football will be ruined for years to come while it sorts itself out again.

I wish I could believe that mate .Still feel it won’t come to that .They always find a way around anything 

LiverpoolBlue and esquire8 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Once the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded I cannot imagine a no confidence vote failing to pass. SPFL, in their current incarnation, are doomed.

So you would think ,with the amount of Guaranteed votes the board would get from the board themselves it would still make it very difficult to remove them ,

We all know in a normal world and a normal set up anything close to 50pc would force some form of regime change ,But we all know what these cunts are like win by one 1 vote and they will be celebrating like fuck ,and moving on to the next fuck up

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Once the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded I cannot imagine a no confidence vote failing to pass. SPFL, in their current incarnation, are doomed.

I hope so mate. However last few months have showing other clubs can't exactly be trusted. 

Too many happy to let this clown organisation carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Blair threw a spanner into the 1st Old Firm match being out with the 1st round of fixtures the tarrier mob are now pushing the government to allow a "tester day" where fans can come inside the tattie dome to see the tainted flag getting unfurled. They cunts will stop at nothing to get that 1st Old Firm having fans inside.

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Change the record eh .In four years ,you never once had a peep at anything I had to say .Now you seem to be stalking my every post .I rarely read yours now 
Our board are a disgrace .No matter what you say .I will stick with that and nothing any pro board supporter will change that .

You probably will want to reply as you are never wrong .It still won’t make a blind bit of difference to me 

You've commented on folk giving the Board too much credit. I've commented on you being the counter of that. Seems fair enough. Stalking? Holy fuck 😂😂😂😂

Its almost like you don't like it being brought up, perhaps embarrassed now about saying you hate our Board almost as much as the paedo club's Board.

If you don't want to hear what I've got to say, put me on ignore. But I'll sure as fuck not be avoiding your posts if I've got a comment to make.

And pro Board? Sums you up that if someone doesn't have your pov, that's your take on it. But theres that woods / trees and a lack of objectivity, again.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Anyone seen what's happened about that alleged covid resolution,  has it been passed.

Hate it when they scumbags go quiet usually means they are brewing up something particularly nasty and underhanded

What’s this??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

What’s this??

Surely you seen the spfl  looking for powers which are allegedly temporary and allegedly  only  to be used in the event of a second wave or outbreak of infection.

So basically   they can make an erse of it all  by their selves  they dont need to make an erse of a vote first.  

As I understand  it anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Surely you seen the spfl  looking for powers which are allegedly temporary and allegedly  only  to be used in the event of a second wave or outbreak of infection.

So basically   they can make an erse of it all  by their selves  they dont need to make an erse of a vote first.  

As I understand  it anyway 

Now I get it, yeah I’ve not seen anymore about it bud!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

If SPFL had declared a null and void and compensated clubs that would have been promoted none of this would have happened.

Or would the cost of all the testing etc to finish the season , that they said they   couldn't afford,  have been more than the millions this decision has  cost Scottish football.

We have all been saying not fit for purpose for years on Rangers forums for years, how much proof do the other  clubs need to vote to get the swine out the door.

I doubt they'd have even had to pay compo to the non promoted teams, if declared n&v and had a good reason then i suspect uefa would have backed them to the hilt, but instead they called the leagues, relegated teams, and now face court action instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've commented on folk giving the Board too much crdit. I've commented on you being the counter of that. Seems fair enough. Stalking? Holy fuck 😂😂😂😂

Its almost like you don't like it being brought up, perhaps embarrassed now about saying you hate our Board almost as much as the paedo club's Board.

If you don't want to hear what I've got to say, put me on ignore. But I'll sure as fuck not be avoiding your posts if I've got a comment to make.

And pro Board? Sums you up that if someone doesn't have your pov, that's your take on it. But theres that woods / trees and a lack of objectivity, again.👍

I care little for your objectivity .I talk more shite and say more daft things than many .Yet I’m big enough to admit that .You we’re having a dig like you did last time .You know it was a throw a way line to express how disenchanted I was on our board .No other poster on here seemed to have a problem with that .Only you 

You were just being an arse though  as you can be  ,following on from previous weeks disagreement .You are like a fucking Wuman btw 

I thought it was done but you had to have another dig 

You are a brilliant poster on here .Much better than me .Clever with words and debate .I don’t care for debate myself  .Like I said before .No cunt ever changes their opinions anyway .Wasted energy .I leave that to people like you and others to argue over the toss on stupid things 

So why don’t you wind your neck in a little and stop being the no all you think you are sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

After Blair threw a spanner into the 1st Old Firm match being out with the 1st round of fixtures the tarrier mob are now pushing the government to allow a "tester day" where fans can come inside the tattie dome to see the tainted flag getting unfurled. They cunts will stop at nothing to get that 1st Old Firm having fans inside.

They are furiously searching around for a comfort blanket because they no this title means jack shit.

They need fans in or flag day might just be the thing that shows the world how hollow the title is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They are furiously searching around for a comfort blanket because they no this title means jack shit.

They need fans in or flag day might just be the thing that shows the world how hollow the title is

Liverpool will be awarded their trophy in an empty stadium and it will be warmly received and reported on...however, don't bet on snpee bowing to the wishes as a speshul wan-off.

KingKirk likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2020 at 10:57, Hutton2008 said:

There should still be an objection from us to awarding them the title and relegating hearts.

Without objection is not what I expected

100% mate .You need to get with the program .Apparently we played a blinder 😂😂😂😂 

Hutton2008 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I care little for your objectivity .I talk more shite and say more daft things than many .Yet I’m big enough to admit that .You we’re having a dig like you did last time .You know it was a throw a way line to express how disenchanted I was on our board .No other poster on here seemed to have a problem with that .Only you 

You were just being an arse though  as you can be  ,following on from previous weeks disagreement .You are like a fucking Wuman btw 

I thought it was done but you had to have another dig 

You are a brilliant poster on here .Much better than me .Clever with words and debate .I don’t care for debate myself  .Like I said before .No cunt ever changes their opinions anyway .Wasted energy .I leave that to people like you and others to argue over the toss on stupid things 

So why don’t you wind your neck in a little and stop being the no all you think you are sometimes 

Its know it all mate, not that I consider myself to be in the slightest.

If someone said they hated Gerrard as much as TLB, or Jack as much as Brown I'd challenge. It im doing no more and no less re the Board. You never retracted or said it was a throwaway line, you've stuck by it and even now arent saying it was a step too far due to frustration. You seem to just want folk, ie me, to forget it. Whilst still having wee digs at the Board yourself. 

The issue for me is at present there's plenty wanting to put the put into aspects of the club without justifying why. Sometimes its easier to moan, be negative, lack objectivity I suppose.  Its OK to have those views but ffs be able to justify not just greet. Be it Gerrard, the players, new signings, the strips or whatever folk can think what they want but if they consider it on a par with scum then don't expect a free ride.

You equated our Board to their Board, and said you were even requesting a refund to protest at the Board ffs. Youve been called pathetic for it. It IS fucking pathetic. There'll be no winding anything in if you continue to talk shite like that. And you being all offended and  telling someone to wind their neck in having suggested they sit in a corner and have a wank is priceless 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEWS | The Scottish FA regrets to announce that our President, Rod Petrie, has temporarily stepped down from his duties with immediate effect on health grounds.

 

Mike Mulraney, the current Vice-President, will assume the role of President in the interim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

NEWS | The Scottish FA regrets to announce that our President, Rod Petrie, has temporarily stepped down from his duties with immediate effect on health grounds.

 

Mike Mulraney, the current Vice-President, will assume the role of President in the interim.

Hope he's on the road out. 

Bad Robot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they just know they can get what the want and when they like it 

We are aren’t going to be objecting ,that’s for sure 

Objecting what?

If its legal they can have fans in i don't see what we'd object to. If its at their place before the start of the 2nd round of fixtures again I dont see rule breaches or whats to be objected to.

What is it you anticipate happening that we should be objecting to but won't?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...