SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

10 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

There is both media and public access to this case tomorrow. Those requesting media access (audio only) must provide proof that they are a bona fide journalist. Which rules out the tabloids I would imagine.

Public can come in and take a seat. Presumably social distancing will restrict the numbers.

Rangers fans won’t get anywhere near it as supporters on nonce fc will be waiting from the early hours. This will put the primark queue to shame

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Most football people outside this twisted little Country would probably be  using any media friends to draw attention to all of it .For some reason we either have no friends or we just don’t fancy getting involved at this point 

Let’s face it mate, following McLennans appointment, his identified link to Dermot Desmond and his ‘on record’ hatred of our club (no retraction despite our protestations), we have zero chance of any support in identifying the ongoing shenanigans (thought that word to be appropriate)...

Guy I work with plays for Bonnyrigg Rose ,he’s a Hivs cunt and was in there first team squad for a couple of years but he’s a good cunt ,hates the taigs and comes from a loyalist family ,Was talking to him today about the SPFL shite and asked him what his team mates were thinking ,All raging that the SOS  never got a chance of a play off to gain league entry 

i asked him about the Brechin fiasco about wanting SOS entry if they were relegated ,he showed me the map of the league clubs ,furthest north club is Kelty ,Brechin is a good 70miles further north ,cunts 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

For sure Liewell has it well sorted. 

Imagine just for a moment if in court tomorrow the judge told the SPFL that the Dundee vote was received and has to stand as a no. :pipe:  

PS I am sure nothing will get that far tomorrow but it would be a great moment if it could happen. :boughy:

1/10000000000000 against though sadly 😏

On 28/06/2020 at 11:46, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Has anyone else read recently where years back Rod McKenzie argued successfully a case should be heard by the SFA rather than in Court, then subsequently argued the SFA had no jurisdiction and successfully had the case closed? 

Hibs hired Rod McKenzie to go up against SFA and fight the cup final charges.  https://BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/mckenzie-hibs-8854099

On 28/06/2020 at 14:24, GM63 said:

I think this is why we have been so quiet, we have a dossier, they saw it, denigrated it in public through their press shills and all that they dismissed has come to pass, they are bricking it big style and I’m willing to bet we have more than just that dossier, to reveal.  

Rangers haven't disclosed the whistle blower evidence yet as the correct platform for disclosure has not been made available to them.  Maybe giving evidence on behalf of Hearts and PT in court will offer that platform.

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

I'm hoping Hearts will offer a live commentary for their fans on their twitter feed that others interested in this case can follow. I imagine this case will gather as much interest as the two other European clubs who took their cases to court.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Guy I work with plays for Bonnyrigg Rose ,he’s a Hivs cunt and was in there first team squad for a couple of years but he’s a good cunt ,hates the taigs and comes from a loyalist family ,Was talking to him today about the SPFL shite and asked him what his team mates were thinking ,All raging that the SOS  never got a chance of a play off to gain league entry 

i asked him about the Brechin fiasco about wanting SOS entry if they were relegated ,he showed me the map of the league clubs ,furthest north club is Kelty ,Brechin is a good 70miles further north ,cunts 

What's SOS bud? 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Who's running this fucking country? The fat Jap or nippy?  He wants fans back in August so he can raise his tainted flag.

It’s so he can sell tickets to for folk to see the tainted flag 

7 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

@Sweetheartthis so called whistleblower evidence may as well just be binned now. Wouldn’t trust any other club in the country to do the right thing  with it, if it even exists

It may have been binned as the SPFL offered no platform for it to be heard. Personally I think Rangers are sitting on that info as whistle blowers have to follow the strict rules and procedure when blowing the whistle, Which our club seemed to have followed to date. They need to blow the whistle to a prescribed platform for investigation and giving evidence in court may offer this platform.

To date,

• Rangers originally contacted Doncaster but he refused to engage and McKensie sent cease and desist notices to our club.
  • Rangers then asked for an independent inquiry which the  SPFL refused to do
  • The SPFL then revealed that they had marked their own homework and said that an internal inquiry saw no irregularities.
  • Rangers then repeated their request for an independent inquiry as the scope of the SPFL internal inquiry wasn't wide enough.
  • Rangers then asked for an EGM and clubs were asked to vote on whether they wanted an independent inquiry to which 30% said yes .
  • The SFA then intervened giving a statement basically backing the SPFL saying clubs should move on and closing that route. 

Rangers seem to have exhausted all routes available to them and imo are sitting on the info.   If Rangers are asked to give evidence in court on behalf of Hearts and PT,  it may offer the platform for the whistle blower evidence to be revealed.  I think this case will be followed by all news outlets in Europe the same as the other two European clubs who went to court.  I think this case has the added potential of becoming a major story as the whistle blower evidence could give teeth to Hearts and PT's case and expose the SPFL's abuse of powers.

15 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

NEWS | The Scottish FA regrets to announce that our President, Rod Petrie, has temporarily stepped down from his duties with immediate effect on health grounds.

Mike Mulraney, the current Vice-President, will assume the role of President in the interim.

Isn't this the guy in the What'sApp messages, who was bullying and threatening clubs to push the 'Good Friday Vote' through? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Isn't this the guy in the What'sApp messages, who was bullying and threatening clubs to push the 'Good Friday Vote' through? 

He’s the Alloa cunt ,he would have been in that group but I think it was the guy from Dunfermline that was doing the bullying in the group ,Story was Mulraney was going round the clubs though passing on his robust opinion 

Just over an hour and a half to hopefully the start of the end of the corrupt SPFL.

If we kick off next season with the same league body and people ruining, I mean running, the game then it’s going to be grim.

Corruption can’t win.

Pay offs cannot be accepted in any form.

The corruption needs to be beaten and binned, nothing else. 

14 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just over an hour and a half to hopefully the start of the end of the corrupt SPFL.

If we kick off next season with the same league body and people ruining, I mean running, the game then it’s going to be grim.

Corruption can’t win.

Pay offs cannot be accepted in any form.

The corruption needs to be beaten and binned, nothing else. 

If anything after this they may be even more corrupt. Dodgy out of court settlements galore.

Archived