Jump to content
dummiesoot

The SPFL (in)competence thread

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mulraney is the most bitter tarrier cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to. 
 

See if you had someone impartial and look beyond his obvious leanings the owner of ALLOA is running Scottish football. Come on tae fuck 😂

Most football people outside this twisted little Country would probably be  using any media friends to draw attention to all of it .For some reason we either have no friends or we just don’t fancy getting involved at this point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.
 

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.
 

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

Got to say I'm surprised at this, Really hoping this transparency has Big Peter and The SPFL spooked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.
 

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

Guaranteed to crash. 🤣🤣

Alwaysblue and Howsitgoing like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Forgot about that letter tbh, Didn't Hearts/Thistle say they were going to seek legal advice on that letter, Don't suppose there's any news on that or have I missed it ?

Me neither. Maybe it will raise its head tomorrow hopefully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Most football people outside this twisted little Country would probably be  using any media friends to draw attention to all of it .For some reason we either have no friends or we just don’t fancy getting involved at this point 

Let’s face it mate, following McLennans appointment, his identified link to Dermot Desmond and his ‘on record’ hatred of our club (no retraction despite our protestations), we have zero chance of any support in identifying the ongoing shenanigans (thought that word to be appropriate)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy I work with plays for Bonnyrigg Rose ,he’s a Hivs cunt and was in there first team squad for a couple of years but he’s a good cunt ,hates the taigs and comes from a loyalist family ,Was talking to him today about the SPFL shite and asked him what his team mates were thinking ,All raging that the SOS  never got a chance of a play off to gain league entry 

i asked him about the Brechin fiasco about wanting SOS entry if they were relegated ,he showed me the map of the league clubs ,furthest north club is Kelty ,Brechin is a good 70miles further north ,cunts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

For sure Liewell has it well sorted. 

Imagine just for a moment if in court tomorrow the judge told the SPFL that the Dundee vote was received and has to stand as a no. :pipe:  

PS I am sure nothing will get that far tomorrow but it would be a great moment if it could happen. :boughy:

1/10000000000000 against though sadly 😏

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2020 at 11:46, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Has anyone else read recently where years back Rod McKenzie argued successfully a case should be heard by the SFA rather than in Court, then subsequently argued the SFA had no jurisdiction and successfully had the case closed? 

Hibs hired Rod McKenzie to go up against SFA and fight the cup final charges.  https://BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/mckenzie-hibs-8854099

On 28/06/2020 at 14:24, GM63 said:

I think this is why we have been so quiet, we have a dossier, they saw it, denigrated it in public through their press shills and all that they dismissed has come to pass, they are bricking it big style and I’m willing to bet we have more than just that dossier, to reveal.  

Rangers haven't disclosed the whistle blower evidence yet as the correct platform for disclosure has not been made available to them.  Maybe giving evidence on behalf of Hearts and PT in court will offer that platform.

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.
 

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

I'm hoping Hearts will offer a live commentary for their fans on their twitter feed that others interested in this case can follow. I imagine this case will gather as much interest as the two other European clubs who took their cases to court.

GM63 and Howsitgoing like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Guy I work with plays for Bonnyrigg Rose ,he’s a Hivs cunt and was in there first team squad for a couple of years but he’s a good cunt ,hates the taigs and comes from a loyalist family ,Was talking to him today about the SPFL shite and asked him what his team mates were thinking ,All raging that the SOS  never got a chance of a play off to gain league entry 

i asked him about the Brechin fiasco about wanting SOS entry if they were relegated ,he showed me the map of the league clubs ,furthest north club is Kelty ,Brechin is a good 70miles further north ,cunts 

What's SOS bud? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...