dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Still not hearing “Doncaster rigged the vote” or “Big Pete told me to do it”

Can’t even tell what side this guy is meant to beon

:confused:

This filibuster cunt is the SPFL defence.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

SPFL QC ( I will only take around 30 minutes ) still banging his gums. Just trying to run the clock down so only their side is heard today.

Probably not a bad thing...gives the other side an over-nighter to ponder over what's been said and refine their argument.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

That’s incredible ffs, These Cunts need fucking stopped in their tracks fucking pronto.

I doubt that won any favours from the judge. He will not take kindly to thinly veiled threats.

If they even lose this case .No doubt they will have some other plan .Someone else to make the right decision for them .I’m no expert 😄but it will still result in Hearts and  Partick being a disgrace for Scottish football in the bheastly loving media .That is what they are up against 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If they even lose this case .No doubt they will have some other plan .Someone else to make the right decision for them .I’m no expert 😄but it will still result in Hearts and  Partick being a disgrace for Scottish football in the bheastly loving media .That is what they are up against 

You know as well as me mate this country is fucked ,totally sewn up by tarrier mindset ,of course Hearts and PT will be the bad ones 

Everything runs in cycles but I just don’t see how this stranglehold these bastards have can ever change ,sad times 

That's it for today. Resumes tomorrow. Doubt if I will listen tomorrow as I was bored to tears at times.

Never even got to any of the juicy bits. 'Boston Legal' or 'The Practice' or even 'Suits' it was not. Dull as dishwater with the QC for DU taking up the entire morning waffling about nothing much. Ditto this afternoon from the person representing the SPFL. Then just as the Hearts guy starts rubbishing their defense he gets cut off in mid flow.

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Lepers for having the bare faced cheek to take on paedo pete and his condoner cohorts.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

That's it for today. Resumes tomorrow. Doubt if I will listen tomorrow as I was bored to tears at times.

Never even got to any of the juicy bits. 'Boston Legal' or 'The Practice' or even 'Suits' it was not. Dull as dishwater with the QC for DU taking up the entire morning waffling about nothing much. Ditto this afternoon from the person representing the SPFL. Then just as the Hearts guy starts rubbishing their defense he gets cut off in mid flow.

In other words a normal case.

Archived