SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

There we go. I suspect a  Deloittes employee is involved knowing that the media will support him and being told that arbitration with the SFA is as far as it will go, he probably thought it would be a safe gig. If it gets to court then Deloittes might have some internal inquiries of their own. 

There may have been some influence for them to do the audit. The brief would have been very narrow with no risk to Deloittes. Would very much doubt Deloittes would expose themselves to further scrutiny

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Look at the current slump in form from Leicester and Sheffield U and the collapse of Benfica.

Contrary, look at the upturn in Man U & Chelsea.

I'm sure there are many examples from the relegation side of the table.

Everything was still to be played for and hopefully the judge sees it that way.

Barcelona have fell to fuck in La Liga as well anything is possible in football.

44 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Agree except the Deloitte comment. They are huge and are not going to risk their world renowned reputation to support a tinpot league ruled by a club riddled with paedophilia. They were given a mandate and did that and nothing else. Although I’m a bit surprised they took the gig.

I agree. I really cant see why they got involved.

16 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I agree. I really cant see why they got involved.

No one knows how much they paid them. Bet it was a handsome stipend for 5 minutes work. The report already written out for them to sign. It wisney us.

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Deloitte itself wouldn’t lower their standards but let’s say a friend of Pete knows a guy that works for Deloitte that has a warped sense of what’s right and wrong  when it comes to the bastardised football team and could get him in to help with the promise of media support and it never reaching court. 

Possible career end. In these circles.

8 minutes ago, semaj said:

No one knows how much they paid them. Bet it was a handsome stipend for 5 minutes work. The report already written out for them to sign. It wisney us.

The expense must be in the financial records. I would think.

2 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Tiger you've got to hope that this would be another step towards bringing down this current SPFL board who have shown themselves to be nothing but corrupt and shambolic. You would also hope that should some of the hierarchy lose their roles within it they would be replaced by fair minded or even handed people, However, I get what you're saying and these slimy fucks may yet still wriggle out of it but you've got to try and keep a little hope. If that goes we might as well pack it in because the games a bogey up here.

:tu:

Top post mate ..... we were told by a few reliable posters that when we first complained about the gross mismanagement of the first vote ..... that we were out to remove from office the tarrier trio in position .... to hopefully change the status quo.

Although we are not where Hearts and Thistle are right now due in my mind to evident anti Rangers sentiment within the SPFL executive and beyond ..... we can but hope they manage to shake the tree hard enough for the rotten apples to fall away and allow fairness to take over the vacant positions.

Might all be Thomas The Tank stuff ..... but it also may very well not be the case.

🇬🇧

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’m completely lost with all this now

Dundee vote received at 4.48pm, Did we already know this? 

I would love to know what was clarified as received could mean either received in the inbox or junk as everyone knows or it could mean it was received into a quarantine folder. I really hope it’s the first as the big worms should then jump out the open can.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If The Judge refers this back to The SFA to be the arbitrator then that will be Scottish football done imo.

I think it’s looking doubtful at the minute but who knows what will happen. 

Does anyone know if it concludes tomorrow ?

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“We will not be found wanting” It’s time for them to actually step up and do the right thing. These bastards needs put back into their place. 

or put it out on a no win no fee

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think it’s looking doubtful at the minute but who knows what will happen. 

Does anyone know if it concludes tomorrow ?

Not sure mate but it’s my day off tomorrow so will be glued to this thread for most of the day much to the missus disdain while she’s at work 😂

30 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

His brain couldn’t cope with an episode of Humpty Dumpty. I’m old school.

Auld FuManchu ( kept old school for ye ) .must be bricking it that Penfold gets cross examined by a QC under oath.

I mean did he no get flustered when I interviewed by a hand picked , bheast friendly mhedia type 

This deliotte mob are guilty as the rest of them, The Deloitte inquiry stated "Prior to identifying the quarantined email at around 20:30, no one from the SPFL had seen the email from Eric Drysdale." then how does this lawyer say different and who actually told him? 

Archived