SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If parties can't reach an agreement to resolve the dispute it fails. 

Is that in this instance the judge playing his get out of jail card. I.E. Taking the middle line?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SFA Board (though Petrie absent through illness and Mulraney now acting President)

The main Board consists of eight members: the Scottish FA Office Bearers (Rod Petrie, President; Ian Maxwell, Chief Executive; and Michael Mulraney, Vice President), plus Neil Doncaster (PGB), Duncan Fraser (PGB), Thomas McKeown (NPGB) and independent non-executive directors, Ana Stewart and Malcolm Kpedekpo

Stitch up.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol absolute madness. 

Anyone actually  believing Petrie is ill is hilarious. Mulraney was put in place to carry this out because he’s a hate filled bastard. 

Arbitration involves agreement, if Heartsvand PT do not like what is on offer and the SFA do not budge back to court and a full hearing we go.

2 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Is that in this instance the judge playing his get out of jail card. I.E. Taking the middle line?

Skelfs in his arse from the fence he sat on. Corruption in Scotland is rife. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What was expected to be honest.

Genuinely think im giving up on football to be honest.

Scottish football is a joke and run for one club.

EPL is an overpriced Americanised version of the sport.

Have had no interest in international football for years.

It is just a struggle to care any more.

i said that weeks ago  i am 77 been a fan all my life been involved in football at coaching and scouting etc  but cant be arsed now  will be the juniors for me now  whenever thay start

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Arbitration involves agreement, if Heartsvand PT do not like what is on offer and the SFA do not budge back to court and a full hearing we go.

What's the chances of Mulraney forcing them to agree? Their place in the league setup is more than enough ammo to load into that gun of his.

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i said that weeks ago  i am 77 been a fan all my life been involved in football at coaching and scouting etc  but cant be arsed now  will be the juniors for me now  whenever thay start

When Rangers start winning again you’ll get the buzz back pal 👍

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

Rangers know what’s going on for me .And the next best thing is to take our money  .Try to their best to compete for position 1 on the park .Against all the odds 

Sickening 

6 minutes ago, billscott said:

Don't let those bastards stop you loving your Rangers Sir.

I totally understand what your saying though. It's gut wrenching how awful the corruption is. 

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Our team needs to take a fucking stand. We need to take this to court, don’t care on what premise, make it up but get Doncaster, and the corrupt bastards on a stand under oath. 

know how you feel  but we cannot do that  just calm down and be sensible we have no legal reason to take them to court

Archived