SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yup so why the hard attempt to keep this away from the SFA by two very qualified QCs if it is just to end up back in court anyway? Time will tell I guess.

The legal process baffles me. Prefer just plain logical thinking

Just now, KingKirk said:

I expect the season to be pushed back now

Which would coincide with celtic wanting it pushed back so they can get their fans in for the old firm game.

So from what I understand it goes back to the SFA to be investigated by an independent panel. If an agreement can’t be reached then back to court.  

Was the request for documents by Hearts and PT was granted? could theses documents they want fuck the SPFL and show them for what they are? What would happen if the panel say look this is is fraud/corruption and doesn’t look good? Would it be down to Hearts and PT to decide what it would take to make it go away? Could the SFA/SPFL include and Non Disclosure in any deal to stop info becoming public knowledge?

I have a feeling this will just disappear Hearts and PT will get seen alright then back to nothing to see hear and carry on.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Which would coincide with celtic wanting it pushed back so they can get their fans in for the old firm game.

More thinking that's another wedge of cash owed to sky because the season didn't start on contracted date

The baw is well and truly burst up here, no fucking point in playing football anymore, this case will just end up being sorted with a wee bit of cash, enough to get them to just shut up and go away, fucking sickening!

49 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What was expected to be honest.

Genuinely think im giving up on football to be honest.

Scottish football is a joke and run for one club.

EPL is an overpriced Americanised version of the sport.

Have had no interest in international football for years.

It is just a struggle to care any more.

I feel exactly the same way however I really enjoyed our runs in Europe the last couple of years. 

46 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Arbitration involves agreement, if Heartsvand PT do not like what is on offer and the SFA do not budge back to court and a full hearing we go.

Didn’t realise that. I thought that there needed to be agreement to seek arbitration (in this case that agreement is implied through membership of the SPFL) - once arbitration is commenced , the  decision  becomes binding on both parties, whether they agree or not. Legal recourse can then commence only if either party can show a material flaw  in how the arbitration ruling was reached.

5 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

The baw is well and truly burst up here, no fucking point in playing football anymore, this case will just end up being sorted with a wee bit of cash, enough to get them to just shut up and go away, fucking sickening!

Not as much as the “we will not be found wanting “ it’s fucking sickening 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Naked corruption, nothing less.

The Prosecco will be getting tanned at Hampden as we speaking 

Will it fuck the spfl will be bricking themselves been forced to hand over all documentation

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Naked corruption, nothing less.

The Prosecco will be getting tanned at Hampden as we speaking 

They have to hand over all documentation.

They will be shitting themselves.

I would not be surprised to see Dongcaster fall on his sword first.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You also have to get a normal media that allow the documentations to be held to public scrutiny. Contempt of court threat was the only way we were going to start a process to remove this cabal in Scotland. 

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Maybe he will catch the same bug that sidelined Petrie 

This is basically what Rangers wanted all along IF it sits. I have my doubts because the spfl can't let what's happened get out.

Phone records emails the lot if what really happened gets out I think some people might be back in court on criminal charges

Archived