SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

47 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Technically they lost.

They wanted court action, SPFL and the 3 cunt clubs wanted SFA. 

But judge threw in a grenade to their celebrations by saying all documents they have need to be open.

Hearts and Thistle wanted court action , but the SPFL and the 3 cunts wanted it thrown out .They both lost  , and the judge is giving them all one last chance to sort it out .Hopefully it ends up back at the courts with Hearts claiming that the SPFL have withheld documents relating to the claim . I don't see this getting sorted at arbitration , unless reconstruction is forced through (another long shot)

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a big plus of this ruling is that the judge didn't kick it out stating that it is a football jurisdiction matter .He only wants a chance of arbitration , to save it having to go through the courts .

7 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

Hearts and Thistle wanted court action , but the SPFL and the 3 cunts wanted it thrown out .They both lost  , and the judge is giving them all one last chance to sort it out .Hopefull

1 minute ago, mick1271 said:

I think a big plus of this ruling is that the judge didn't kick it out stating that it is a football jurisdiction matter .He only wants a chance of arbitration , to save it having to go through the courts .

y it ends up back at the courts with Hearts claiming that the SPFL have withheld documents relating to the claim . I don't see this getting sorted at arbitration , unless reconstruction is forced through (another long shot)

Spot on mate.

33 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So what’s the opinion of all the computer boffins on here regarding all the documents being brought into the open for the tribunal panel, Are files going to mysteriously disappear/be deleted or is it somewhat more complex than that ?

SPFL headquarters when Dundee made their 2nd vote.......

computerbin.gif

computerbin2.gif

8 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

I don’t see any positives here other than hope and miracles 

Hearts and Partick may now find out like ourselves in 2012 ,what it’s like to be fucked over .And spare no kind thoughts for us .We can’t see what their  strategy is  at this moment ..This will all be to favour the scum next season in some form  and continuing the cabal of corruption 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don’t see any positives here other than hope and miracles 

Hearts and Partick may now find out like ourselves in 2012 ,what it’s like to be fucked over .And spare no kind thoughts for us .We can’t see what their  strategy is  at this moment ..This will all be to favour the scum next season in some form  and continuing the cabal of corruption 

Tbf I don't think anyone here wants to see them win just for them to get justice. Couldn't give a fuck if both clubs vanished off the face of the planet. Only caring about anything that has a chance of getting Doncaster and his corrupt cabal out of office.

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The fact that court is still an option will hopefully keep the files from disappearing, if it can be proven in court that files disappeared someone would be putting their self in a bit of trouble. 

Don’t recall anybody getting a row for losing evidence in the effigy case 

As I see it, Hertz/ PT can still get what they're after. 

Spfl have to either reconstruct the league to avoid their (Hertz/pt) relegation or pay out compo  for spfl calling the league.

I reckon the judge has been clever here, as he wants all documents to be available to the arbitration.

All Hertz/ PT have to do is play hardball in the short time available to the arbitration, forcing it to go back to the court and with it, the spfl documents.

27 minutes ago, bornabear said:

As I see it, Hertz/ PT can still get what they're after. 

Spfl have to either reconstruct the league to avoid their (Hertz/pt) relegation or pay out compo  for spfl calling the league.

I reckon the judge has been clever here, as he wants all documents to be available to the arbitration.

All Hertz/ PT have to do is play hardball in the short time available to the arbitration, forcing it to go back to the court and with it, the spfl documents.

I’m going to go with this BB .Sounds viable and all we can hope for now tbh 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

SPFL welcoming any decision means they are fully prepared for it. Expect Mulraney to do the job Lawwell put him in for and blow this whole thing away.

Surely Jambos and Partick have something to say about this .I mean how corrupt .It is clearly a conflict of interest too surely to fuck 

Typical BBC - "Hearts have lost their case in the court of session." Like hell they have. It's just another step in the demise of this rancid mob known as the SFPL. Soon be back in court in front of Lord Clark.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Surely Jambos and Partick have something to say about this .I mean how corrupt .It is clearly a conflict of interest too surely to fuck 

All they need to add is an independent chair with 10 years plus experience. Step forward Mr Independent himself MacLennan..... :pipe:

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Apparently it is the case that SPFL and Hearts/Thistle pick an arbiter each and then agree on a chairman. This fucking rag is so fenian minded that they can’t even report this correctly. 

65543900-C475-45D1-A9B5-A70E95A5F11B.jpeg

Tbf, SPFL and SFA are two cheeks of the same arse.

29 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thought Hearts/Thistle could take this back to court if arbitration fails, How can that be so if findings of the tribunal are final and binding ?

I was just going to ask that same question after reading tweets above.

I was hoping @Blue Nosed Babe would maybe be on RM tonight to give is her thoughts.

Archived