SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Dundee Utd really no happy! Needing support of other clubs for some reason. Why does it feel like the tide has turned against them big time?

Fucking die you scummy bastards!

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cry is for Hearts & Partick and then Dundee U, Raith and Cove Rangers on the other side. That's all you ever hear. But what about Glasgow Rangers who were denied the chance to win a league and receive championship money? No-one ever mentions that in the media.

8 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

Am sure Hearts and PT and Falkirk are all wondering where the Sporting Integrity was when the leagues were called prematurely.....

Scottish Football is just a joke

Leagues were called on “Sporting Merit”

Karma biting these cunts on the arse hopefully,That pic of Neilson and another cunt celebrating drinking Corona could come back to haunt them ,crass cunts 

Just now, bluenoz said:

The cry is for Hearts & Partick and then Dundee U, Raith and Cove Rangers on the other side. That's all you ever hear. But what about Glasgow Rangers who were denied the chance to win a league and receive championship money? No-one ever mentions that in the media.

Aye but we had no chance according to many ,That chance was always going to get bigger if we restarted the league though 

19 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

So if DU go into admin will they be docked points this season and ICT go up in their place , ?

Now that would be a bit of justice for one of the few clubs with integrity ICT

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

:tu:

And they never will now mate ..... they have got what they wanted for their favourite team .... so no need to look at the unjust fallout it has caused to others.

It may have been a long shot .... but we were never going to get the chance to see if we could turn it all around and there was only ever one outcome in this shithole of a league.

🇬🇧

59 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Can we not just give the spfl board the benefit of the doubt and accept that they are just doing their best in trying circumstances?

Hell no!

Dung coming out with the pish that 80pc of the clubs voted to end the season ,so basically blaming the clubs 

I wonder how many would vote that way now knowing what they all know now and know what was being held back from them ,either deliberately or by pure and utter incompetence 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Dung coming out with the pish that 80pc of the clubs voted to end the season ,so basically blaming the clubs 

I wonder how many would vote that way now knowing what they all know now and know what was being held back from them ,either deliberately or by pure and utter incompetence 

Probably still wouldn’t change tbh 

Or how many would have had the money not been tied into the vote.

You could say incompetent m8 but i'd go for deliberate here.

This is orchestrated and corrupt to the core.

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

You could say incompetent m8 but i'd go for deliberate here.

This is orchestrated and corrupt to the core.

I’d go for deliberate too ,but even giving him the benefit for it not being deliberate both scenarios and deserving of being removed from his position,Still can’t get my head round why nobody has had the balls to come out and call for his head in recent weeks 

Just now, magic8ball said:

I’d go for deliberate too ,but even giving him the benefit for it not being deliberate both scenarios and deserving of being removed from his position,Still can’t get my head round why nobody has had the balls to come out and call for his head in recent weeks 

I'd say that it goes to show how much of a control they have over the media.

Look at how no one is questioning Sturgeon and asking the hard questions of her right now.

Same thing imo.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Or how many would have had the money not been tied into the vote.

This is another thing that gets ignored  when the 80% line is dropped.

Clubs had a gun to their heads during this vote. Either take the only option spfl wanted or go out of business. 

It's more annoying now as with weeks of more lies and corruption being showing, clubs still won't speak out.  

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

I'd say that it goes to show how much of a control they have over the media.

Look at how no one is questioning Sturgeon and asking the hard questions of her right now.

Same thing imo.

Iv noticed the same thing ,worrying times for the country 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Iv noticed the same thing ,worrying times for the country 

I'd say that is a very scary thing to even contemplate but for me , and i don't live there anymore granted but i have Family there , looking in from the outside it is a real fear.

11 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I'd say that is a very scary thing to even contemplate but for me , and i don't live there anymore granted but i have Family there , looking in from the outside it is a real fear.

Was talking to the mother in law yesterday,She can’t stand Sturgeon and is one of the old guard who would only ever vote labour ,She was banging on about what a fantastic job Sturgeon is doing ,she’s a pig headed auld fucker tae so she want too pleaded when I explained the shite going on behind the scenes that nobody dare talk about 

Lunchtime debacle on BBC is nothing more than a party political broadcast, with no right of reply! even the questions put to her are soft and the journo has no comeback.

It's a fuckin freakshow, with the one trick pony of wee nippy sweetie batting everything away with aplomb, notice how she has to be the centre of attention?

never lets any underling take the reigns, that's because they're fuckin hopeless and she can't trust them to do the job

and the mugs watch it and take it all in!

Archived