SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So if media are correct that all 12 clubs voted to end season and give scum the title then who at Ibrox authorised this and it also means hearts have accepted relegation,why the sudden turn around from both clubs ?

No point now in anyone opposing ending the season and that will have been passed as the season can never be completed. However us agreeing to a tic title will not have happened nor will Hearts have agreed to being expelled from the league.

Which probably explains why a final decision will have been delayed until at least Monday.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So if media are correct that all 12 clubs voted to end season and give scum the title then who at Ibrox authorised this and it also means hearts have accepted relegation,why the sudden turn around from both clubs ?

Have you ever thought the media to be correct ?

They write shite, in the knowledge that folk will  believe it in full, or at least in part.

Look back at all the lies that have been spouted/printed over the last 6 or 7 weeks and all have been proved to be lies/innuendo.

Until folk start using their brain to see through the lies, we, I'm sorry to say, are a penny short of a shilling.

( To the younger folk, that's  the equivalent of1p short of a pound.)

"celtic blew Rangers away and deserve 9IAR - Sutton" 

"Come see my trophy - Brown|

Here comes all of the classless hubris from the vermin in the rags. Absolutely sickening and cringeworthy stuff.

Chris Sutton must have been watching different OF games to me then :lol: we self-imploded and handed them a 13 point lead. Nothing else. Had we kept up the pace I guarantee the vermin would have imploded themselves.

To be fair to Doncaster he did not start the pandemic but both Sky and BT will seek to recover money for matches that they could not broadcast. I would imagine that their responsibility to their respective shareholders would demand it.

However Doncaster must have been in place for a decade or so and that's the thick end of 4M in wages. He has done nothing to deserve such remuneration and that fact alone should see him fired. Only reason I can see for his continued employment is that he is doing a certain mans bidding.

12 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's been on the cards since day 1 of the season being stopped. 

We should be following the Dutch approach. No titles, no relegation just season declared incomplete. 

Instead we watch a vote the SPFL lost until they played jiggery pokery to get the result they wanted and clubs happy to let them away with it. 

Hopefully our club are ready to continue fighting the SPFL as that swamp needs drained. If it means legal measures so be it. 

The Dutch approach would be in full swing , if we had been sitting at the top of the league 

100%  certainty 

Edit . And hearts would most likely not be relegated . As they would have sided with the scum to escape that 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The Dutch approach would be in full swing , if we had been sitting at the top of the league 

100%  certainty 

Edit . And hearts would most likely not be relegated . As they would have sided with the scum to escape that 

Spot on!!

See to be honest the scum were more than likely to win it anyway. The thing that pisses me off the most is if we had been 13 points clear then we know this league would have been declared null and void already.

Juergen Klopp has not once came out and said declare Liverpool champions even though they 2 games away from winning the league. That’s the difference between class and tramps.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest the scum were more than likely to win it anyway. The thing that pisses me off the most is if we had been 13 points clear then we know this league would have been declared null and void already.

Juergen Klopp has not once came out and said declare Liverpool champions even though they 2 games away from winning the league. That’s the difference between class and tramps.

It's what decent folk do jinty, the whole world is in the grip of a nasty disease and all those sub human trampy lowlife want is a tainted title.

The rest of the whole world just want a cure for an extremely nasty virus.

You don't get any lower than that.

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I saw an exchange on social media the other day about their national famine commemoration. 

To cut a long story short:

Rangers fan to tarrier "Why don't you go home?! " 

Tarrier : "Why would we do that - we rule this country now" 

Sadly, never a truer word spoken by the fenian bastards. This is where we are at.

Their papal visit in the 80's set the tone for this and helped set them on their way.

Several decades later they are still a minority but rule like a majority. They have worked to gain significant influence in every aspect of Scottish society and boy have they achieved it! Sickening. 

I used to only see them as a football enemy growing up as a kid.

Now i absolutely despise every one of them. At work and even some in the outer friends circle. Maybe I've become more bitter cos of how we have been treated and starved of success. But i wouldn't batter an eye lid if every one of them was removed.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Over a month ago .They set out to high Jack the title  .They have done an incredible job using every means at their disposal .It would have been the guaranteed bet  on the coupon when this virus arrived 

And ever though our club have  made some good noises up until now .That is what they are .Noises .Nothing stopped  them grabbing the title and nothing has been done to remove the cabal .
And that’s where we are at 

You’re always posting for wee likes 

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

It's what decent folk do jinty, the whole world is in the grip of a nasty disease and all those sub human trampy lowlife want is a tainted title.

scum are scum and that will never change. However the bigger issue is their influence in Scottish football. They have infected it to the extent that it has become rotten at it's core. That has to be the focus for the board. Clean up Scottish football.

26 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I agree with most of this but we had 2 taig games  to play and going by past couple taig games we played them of the park so I would have fancied our chances in both they games. 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

scum are scum and that will never change. However the bigger issue is their influence in Scottish football. They have infected it to the extent that it has become rotten at it's core. That has to be the focus for the board. Clean up Scottish football.

It might be the case Scottish football will need burned to the ground and rebuilt entirely again to get it fully cleaned up. Getting rid of them 3 is like chopping off the top of an iceberg. If many clubs with zero backbone go under and have to go amateur it would be a good thing. 20 clubs is the maximum we should have in our professional leagues.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

The club better let us know what the f@ck is going on pronto.

Looks like we have been completely humiliated.

Not all in my opinion. Once the SPFL officially end the season that's the correct time to call for something like a judicial review. Bit of patience is required.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Not all in my opinion. Once the SPFL officially end the season that's the correct time to call for something like a judicial review. Bit of patience is required.

Never had time for patience.

Can we still do that if we vote for league to be called. Wouldn't 11 - 1 have been better

What I’m holding onto here is that we are waiting for them to officially gift their team a title before putting out the next statement telling us the next course of action.
If they can’t make this count they never will and football in Scotland will then be finished for Rangers. The rest might be happy picking up their crumbs but that’s impossible for us and before we can start competing on the park we need to remove their corruption in the football authorities. 

25 minutes ago, bornabear said:

They really are utter low lifes mate.

Scumbag captain now openly gloating about being handed the title. It's sickening 🤢

I say show a bit of class considering we are in a pandemic but they don't even know the meaning of that word. 

All they care about is 10. Once we get through the worst of this virus  and some normality can resume.

I really hope we can take that away from them whenever football can resume. It would be karma for the way they have acted. 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

It's a lie

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What I’m holding onto here is that we are waiting for them to officially gift their team a title before putting out the next statement telling us the next course of action.
If they can’t make this count they never will and football in Scotland will then be finished for Rangers. The rest might be happy picking up their crumbs but that’s impossible for us and before we can start competing on the park we need to remove their corruption in the football authorities. 

I agree I don't expect to hear anything until after the tainted title is awarded. 

We need to make sure this is the last decision the cabal make. We need to get guys like Doncaster and McKenzie out the door.

Then onto the bigger battle removing the influence of lawell.  The last few weeks reaffirmed he's calling the shots and that has got to be stopped. 

Archived