SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Never had time for patience.

Can we still do that if we vote for league to be called. Wouldn't 11 - 1 have been better

Sharper minds than me suggest that once the league is called we go to court asking for any money due to us be ringfenced pending a courts decision as to accept it would make us complicit.

We are then free to challenge the SPFL's handling of matters. Dodgy votes etc etc probably by way of a judicial review.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Sharper minds than me suggest that once the league is called we go to court asking for any money due to us be ringfenced pending a courts decision as to accept it would make us complicit.

We are then free to challenge the SPFL's handling of matters. Dodgy votes etc etc probably by way of a judicial review.

Judicial Reviews are for public bodies not private companies. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I agree I don't expect to hear anything until after the tainted title is awarded. 

We need to make sure this is the last decision the cabal make. We need to get guys like Doncaster and McKenzie out the door.

Then onto the bigger battle removing the influence of lawell.  The last few weeks reaffirmed he's calling the shots and that got to be stopped. 

I’m hoping they are looking in the background to the possibility of going to England. If they fail to make this count then I really don’t know where our football club goes from there, we can’t just continue on the status quo.

The only other possibility would be to have a team that can beat them with their 12th man as we did at the last game but for that to happen will need millions spent and why should we have to play in a league where we also need to beat the referee.

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The club better let us know what the f@ck is going on pronto.

Looks like we have been completely humiliated.

Where do I start, at the demand, at the right now or at the stupid 2nd bit ( because that's what it is).

I take it you are not a company director, nor in a position to wait for things to happen, a position you will never hold.

You're like the guy on the picket line, " we want ???????, When do we want it, We want it now.",  We all know how that mainly turns out.

2nd bit, where the fuck does it " look like" and where the fuck have we " been completely humiliated"

A neutral coming on here would instantly mark you down as a rabble rouser ( for want of another word), as I have my own belief.

Fuxake mate, there is a bigger picture to be seen here and had we taken your " sound " advice, we would now be in a place of humiliation.

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Judicial Reviews are for public bodies not private companies. 

You may be right. I don't know.

"But in Scotland it is possible, where certain conditions are satisfied, for the acts and omissions of private bodies in Scotland to be the subject of an action for judicial review

grounds for review include: illegality and procedural unfairness."

Not being a lawyer I cannot argue this further. Just quoting what I have read elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Mhedia saying 'all 12 voted to end the season' but there were 13 as they gave DU a vote,so it's possible it was a 12-1 outcome.

I know , work that one out . Scumdee will be back in favour , now they are back in the top league .

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I believe the SFA should be reviewing Dermot Desmond's F&PP status after reading this article.....

The SFA removed rules that can be used to punish clubs for covering up child abuse.

They won’t give a fuck about that stuff either.

celtic have chased every single person involved high up in any capacity in the football authorities in Scotland that they didn’t lik and got place men put in.

Scotland is the most corrupted football in the world. 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The SFA removed rules that can be used to punish clubs for covering up child abuse.

celtic have chased every single person involved high up in any capacity in the football authorities in Scotland that they didn’t lik and got place men put in.

It surely can't be far off .I think if our league was bigger , they would never get away with the shit they do .

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Would reporting it to UEFA integrity officers get them to review it?  https://integrity.uefa.org/index.php?isMobile=0

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I believe the SFA should be reviewing Dermot Desmond's F&PP status after reading this article.....

Another good find SH, this is an appeal, so let's hope he loses it too.

16 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Where do I start, at the demand, at the right now or at the stupid 2nd bit ( because that's what it is).

I take it you are not a company director, nor in a position to wait for things to happen, a position you will never hold.

You're like the guy on the picket line, " we want ???????, When do we want it, We want it now.",  We all know how that mainly turns out.

2nd bit, where the fuck does it " look like" and where the fuck have we " been completely humiliated"

A neutral coming on here would instantly mark you down as a rabble rouser ( for want of another word), as I have my own belief.

Fuxake mate, there is a bigger picture to be seen here and had we taken your " sound " advice, we would now be in a place of humiliation.

Why vote for it

24 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hope so I just feel that we have weakened our position by voting for league to end. 

I really would like an update.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Hope so I just feel that we have weakened our position by voting for league to end. 

I really would like an update.

We would all an update from the board but they will continue to keep their cards close to their chest as they have done all along. Make Doncaster sweat.

It's how the season is ended that matters.

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Why vote for it

There's a world of difference between calling a league off because there is no chance of getting it finished as long as this virus is around, against, let's call it off and make  the filth champions. It really is that simple.

As some said earlier, Dundee hivs were at the vote, how the fuck can they be at a SPL meeting when hearts haven't been relegated, another piece of corruption.

Edit. Come on mate, I know you're better than that.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

There's a world of difference between calling a league off because there is no chance of getting it finished as long as this virus is around, against, let's call it off and make  the filth champions. It really is that simple.

As some said earlier, Dundee hivs were at the vote, how the fuck can they be at a SPL meeting when hearts haven't been relegated, another piece of corruption.

I wondered if DU would be there.

I had a wee paddy earlier. Calmed down now.

I have backed the Board 100% up till now. No reason to suggest they dont have this under control. 

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Dundee HIV’s being allowed to vote as a Prem club when they aren’t a Prem club is astonishing and just shows how corrupt the league is. 

No team can be promoted until a team has been relegated, that still isn’t confirmed.

Dundee HIV’s are still a championship club.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

I wondered if DU would be there.

I had a wee paddy upset earlier. Calmed down now.

I have backed the Board 100% up till now. No reason to suggest they dont have this under control. 

Fixed that for you too :lol:

The Rangers board has been very good on this issue but we have to be realistic  in  our expectations.  Our problem is  in fact that the other member clubs are run by bigots and  cowards.   I trust our board to do everything in their power in this situation but if such powers are limited by laws, rules and regulations governed entirely by others then there will be a limit to what we can achieve.   Going forward, I now expect Rangers to be vigilant and outspoken on every issue concerning Scottish football.    We need to gain the moral high ground from the corrupt shower who  block our way.

Archived