SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

All I can say is, if this does not motivate our players to get 55 next season, get them all to fuck because nothing will.

Did you see Clint hill talking about some of the players etc with Simon ferry? 
Not an expert and he’s some player, but folk like Tavernier don’t seem like the type to get a kick up the arse from this 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GersInCanada said:

Meeting today was simply a case of 'Is there any way to complete the SPL season ?' The answer was no so the SPFL used the rights given to them by last months vote (the dubious vote) to end the season. According to some the use of the word unanimous is incorrect and should read consensus.

The SPFL board then had a quick meeting (and presumably voted 8-1) to give scum the title and expel Hearts. 

That meeting for "anyway to complete the season" was on Friday.

Today was all about crossing t's and dotting i's. There was not another vote.

We agreed that the season was over.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Anyone wanting to give up - it's exactly what they want us to do.

Do exactly what your enemies don't want you to do

No Surrender 

Anyone not giving this post a like shouldn't be claiming to be a Rangers fan.

I've said it repeatedly- we also have ourselves to blame here.

Six weeks is all we needed to hold on for. Six weeks which we had after a fucking luxury holiday in Dubai.

Fuck them and their tainted title but we don't half make it easy for them.

Why is the premier league in England looking like it will finish fairly, play the games out and we aren’t following this too

cheating fuckers, if we beat them in the two games and game in hand we were only 4 points behind. Fucking cheats

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

All I can say is, if this does not motivate our players to get 55 next season, get them all to fuck because nothing will.

They can be as motivated as you want, the corruption in Scottish football would mean we would need a team that could compete in the top six in England to be able to counteract that corruption allowing us to participate equally on the field. 

See the people saying they won’t be back, that’s the reason catholic’s have taken over in the last 30 years in scotland

we’ve sat back and done nothing , while the Tim’s have got off their arses seen what was needed and infiltrated all 

areas of society

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Meeting today was simply a case of 'Is there any way to complete the SPL season ?' The answer was no so the SPFL used the rights given to them by last months vote (the dubious vote) to end the season. According to some the use of the word unanimous is incorrect and should read consensus.

The SPFL board then had a quick meeting (and presumably voted 8-1) to give scum the title and expel Hearts. 

It was unamous as published in the daily rags. The SPFL stated it couldn't be announced because the sheep used the wrong wording on the vote as in 'concenous' as opposed to 'unanimous' in the minutes and had to be corrected as the story goes.

If our fans still go to away games after this i will be utterly confused as to why?

Starve this fucking league and put the extra money we would have spent on away days into our local Rangers pubs, Merchandise anything surrounding the brand of our club.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Should be the end of the board, if they've agreed to hand the taigs the title then they don't deserve the support of the fans. Even if it was getting shoehorned through they didnt have to agree to it, they've done so for money and nothing else. 

Made my decision for me that I wont be renewing for this coming season, not giving £1500+ to a board who treat their fans with zero respect

Don't believe what you read in the media mate. 

Our board have shown recently they will continue to call out the SPFL. It's a long term fight to change it.

Don't hamper Rangers and stop the enjoyment of going to see your team at Ibrox.

Starve the other clubs and don't attend away games.

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

Did you see Clint hill talking about some of the players etc with Simon ferry? 
Not an expert and he’s some player, but folk like Tavernier don’t seem like the type to get a kick up the arse from this 

If Gerrard can't see this then we're fucked, simple as that. Gerrard's a winner obviously, he has to be ruthless now or he's going to fuck his own career up.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So it was unanimous then with us voting to curtail season? 

We objected to the original resolution that was passed by the other clubs. The moment that happened the league was done. We agree that there is no way the season can be completed and as per the voting of the SPFL clubs that means the league is called. 

Likewise, Hearts.

Regardless if Rangers fought it or not, they’d have been gifted the league.

However, if it is how looks and our board have agreed to this?

It’s not just the SPFL board who are unfit for purpose.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Should be the end of the board, if they've agreed to hand the taigs the title then they don't deserve the support of the fans. Even if it was getting shoehorned through they didnt have to agree to it, they've done so for money and nothing else. 

Made my decision for me that I wont be renewing for this coming season, not giving £1500+ to a board who treat their fans with zero respect

The thing is .We can't say it and not keep our word 

I'm seriously considering writing a scathing  letter to the shower of spineless , profiteering fuckers .

If I'm wrong I will eat humble pie . Yet something tells me , we are in for the usual with Park and Co  

Thinking about the whole situation...

Another failed season with no silverware, dropping points twice to the bottom of the league team and getting punted out the Scottish Cup by them. Absolutely sick of this. 

I don't agree that the league should of been called like this and it should of been null and voided but we now need to focus on next season. Do we really believe Gerrard is the guy to bring us 55?!

The whole 'rebuild look how far we have come' nonsense is getting tiring and we can't keep using it season after season.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Anyone wanting to give up - it's exactly what they want us to do.

Do exactly what your enemies don't want you to do

No Surrender 

Agreed, they want us to turn on our board and our players and direct any attention away from them and the maladministration that awarded them the title. 

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

If our fans still go to away games after this i will be utterly confused as to why?

Starve this fucking league and put the extra money we would have spent on away days into our local Rangers pubs, Merchandise anything surrounding the brand of our club.

Zzzzz.

The biggest part of our ‘brand’ is the size of our support & the fans we take to Ibrox and away games both domestically & Europe. 

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Six weeks is all we needed to hold on for. Six weeks which we had after a fucking luxury holiday in Dubai.

True mate.

Although can you imagine the bheasts reaction if roles were reversed.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Six weeks is all we needed ti hold on for. Six weeks which we had after a fucking luxury holiday in Dubai.

They'd have given them the title if we were one point behind and declared us "winners" not "champions" if we were one point ahead. There is no doubt about that in my mind.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

See the people saying they won’t be back, that’s the reason catholic’s have taken over in the last 30 years in scotland

we’ve sat back and done nothing , while the Tim’s have got off their arses seen what was needed and infiltrated all 

areas of society

We're fighting with both arms tied behind our back and a leg missing. 

The games over. 

Archived