SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Swally said:

I'm new to the forum, so feel free to ignore what I'm about to say.

We knew this was going to happen, so since we do not know our club's next step perhaps it is best to wait until we do?

No matter how painful it is, it might help to see this as another step in the process which allows us to reach our end game.

As shite as it is, it was always going to happen, and perhaps had to happen for us to continue fighting the SPFL.

If we just leave it and don't fight the SPFL then I withdraw all of that, but for now, we don't know what's going to happen.

I'd rather side with the club and be unified rather than give up because our enemies are having a laugh at our expense.

It’s very similar to when the EGM vote ,we knew that was going to fail too but the reality of the result caused a similar reaction ,

Its arguable that the club should have fought harder to keep the league open ,But that would have been 2 fights at the same time,Any fight from us to stop them claiming a tainted title would have diluted the real goal of getting rid of the taig controlled SPFL ,The media would have lapped it up ,Look at the way they managed to pollute the EGM with lies ,If we went after them on 2 fights at the same time they would just have said that we were only wanting the league cancellation ,the governance issues would have been forgotten ,just the same as they seem to have disappeared now 

Still can’t believe Doncaster has the brass neck to stay in the job 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Finishing the Scottish cup next season is a joke also

Teams will change again significantly especially Hearts who will now need to cut their cloth accordingly, if they allow next season's signings to play in last season's competition then it really will only benefit 1 team again 

And what happens to the European place should Hibs or Hearts win it? 

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been reduced to getting excited by fucking words on a screen until the next statement with staunch buzzwords in it rolls around, the way cunts lap them up as well is embarrassing. 

Hard to argue when people refer to us as “statement fc” anymore tbh. 

35 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We all knew this was coming, so this isn't a reaction to today's announcement, but this whole affair, from the vote of good Friday till now, has left me totally scunnered with Scottish football. I dont give a fuck about it. I honestly feel right now that if the whole fucking set up went bust I'd struggle to care. 

At least it would stop 9.5/10.......

People on here doing their shit with the board....I'm not sure at this stage what they could have done different up till now

The spfl put a resolution forward to end the season and confirm the tarriers champions....we countered it with our own resolution to be voted on...it was hardly discussed by all accounts and thrown out down to the wording of 1 single word (any excuse if you ask me) 

The vote takes place and at 5PM the vote as we know would have failed...mysteriously the casting vote went missing??

On information handed to them our Board acted immediately calling for an independent investigation and the immediate suspensions of the CEO and chairman of the spfl into the goings on behind the resolution and the vote

The board then asked for an EGM which was passed, at this EGM we would vote for an independent investigation on the evidence of a 200 page dossier provided 5 days prior to the member clubs 

The EGM vote takes place and the vote fails as expected....once again the spfl pulled out all the stops to make sure this was NEVER EVER going to be a democratic process!!

Today was always going to happen as our challenge was about poor governance & maladministration!

Where do we go from here, going down the legal route will probably fail to gather the support it requires as the rest of the Scottish clubs are Pete's patsys and will always roll over and get their bellies tickled for their small pieces of silver

The end game for me was simple....I'd rather award them a tainted 9iar if it meant the spfl got cleansed from top to bottom which would end the bias we have clearly faced....rather than have had a null & void with the status quo with the spfl board....make no mistake without the cleansing at the top then they would get their 9 anyway.....but as it stands they have their 9 and their is no change with the board....what the board can do from now on in for change I'm not entirely sure.

25 minutes ago, Bydo said:

That's just an excuse to make ourselves feel better. We fucked it.

I'm specifically talking about this set of circumstances. I agree we would have noone to blame but ourselves should the league have continued. 

49 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Watershed moment for a lot of us, me personally I doubt I'll ever set foot back in Ibrox again. 

Am I fuck handing over money to those spineless bastards who genuinely don't care and will never get it. 

Feel sick as a dog. 

I’m sure you are hurting, but weakening us and making it easier for the filth to win 10, 11, 12 etc is not the way to take on them and the SPFL.

24 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Punched fuck out boy in my street jist the now. Helped a wee bit should all try it

If I was @admin I would ban you for that post. Suspicious in the extreme.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Budge still not been paid so still threatening legal action. 

Doesn’t sound like they’ve been ‘unanimous’ about voting to relegate themselves?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably not but we should get one though 

It speaks volumes if they don't action at the back of all this 

Did they take action after our own players were attacked on the pitch? 

Effigies of us hung from the piggery? 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably not but we should get one though 

It speaks volumes if they don't action at the back of all this 

Would love to see the biggest balls ever:

"We have today taken note of the SPFL decision to hand over the title to celtic. We believe this further validates and confirms our earlier stance and arguments as put forward in the dossier last week. As such we, together with Hearts (etc), will be taking legal action as to the governance of Scottish Football who have not only decided to call a league before our neighbours; whom have a team 23 points ahead; but also suggest at finishing cup competitions whilst declaring the inability to finish league games. We regret to have to pursue this path but believe we have no choice as as club who believes in sporting integrity and standing up for what is right."

:lol:  I wish.

38 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

We agreed to it allegedly 

I would like to think we agreed to end the season which is completely different from awarding a title. 

I expect an imminent statement from the club regarding our next steps as we all knew it was happening so having nothing prepared in terms of PR and legal papers would a dereliction in their duties as board members as we’ve lost out on a potential £20 million plus CL kitty 🤬

Just now, HG5 said:

Doesn’t sound like they’ve been ‘unanimous’ about voting to relegate themselves?

There was no vote. Premiership clubs unanimously agreed that the season could not be finished. As per the resolution that was voted for, that meant the SPFL had the power to call the league.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm kinda lost here. 

If the season can't be finished as per government and PFA guidelines are Rangers to sit at these meetings and just keep saying Na we are not agreeing to it? 

As esky says the vote made this possible there was null and void or any other outcome. On the table. 

There was never any outcome other than this thanks to Dundee and their vote. 

I dont get what it is we can do that people think we should? We are going after them for maladministration not because Dundee done what they done but because of the spfl breaking their own rules. 

I don't exactly like this but maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing regards if the season won't be played out on the park what else we are supposed to do? 

Even a protest vote. One vote may not have changed the outcome but ‘unanimous’ and agreement from ‘all clubs’ legitimises the tarrier title.

A protest vote would also indicate if further action was in the pipeline. Pacify the more hardline supporter and give some glimmer of hope to the rest. 

25 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Zzzzz.

The biggest part of our ‘brand’ is the size of our support & the fans we take to Ibrox and away games both domestically & Europe. 

We've got very little influence as Rangers fans to impact on those clubs who are corrupt and part of this cabal.  Not going to away domestic games is probably the biggest way we can affect and hurt them.

I see pros and cons for both sides of this argument, but it is a valid discussion. Tbh for those who do continue to go I reckon for a majority its more important they get their swally away days than anything. Each to their own but as a collective we are pathetic about doing what needs to be done, even if it pains us ie by not going, and no wonder cunts rip the piss knowing we'll not change.  

Our brand are fuelling and financing ongoing corruption by others. Theres no zzzzzzz about that.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm kinda lost here. 

If the season can't be finished as per government and PFA guidelines are Rangers to sit at these meetings and just keep saying Na we are not agreeing to it? 

As esky says the vote made this possible there was null and void or any other outcome. On the table. 

There was never any outcome other than this thanks to Dundee and their vote. 

I dont get what it is we can do that people think we should? We are going after them for maladministration not because Dundee done what they done but because of the spfl breaking their own rules. 

I don't exactly like this but maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing regards if the season won't be played out on the park what else we are supposed to do? 

The part that gets me is the "All clubs have uniamously agreed to end the season" If true then that should be the end of the board.

As far as I understood it it didnt need all clubs to agree to push it through (sure it was only 8/9?) so why would we agree to it other than for our own personal benefit? (We get the prize money) 

It seems like the statements from the last 3/4 weeks were just the board blowing smoke up our arses in preparation for this. As it stands today absolutely nothing has changed at the SPFL board level, the taigs have just been handed the title & I'll be absolutely shocked in Hearts (or anybody else for that matter) actually get relegated. 

Meanwhile we've announced a new kit deal on a Sunday morning to try and keep the fans who are buttoned up at the back onside with the board & sent out an email reminding people about season tickets....you honestly cant write this shit

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would like to think we agreed to end the season which is completely different from awarding a title. 

I expect an imminent statement from the club regarding our next steps as we all knew it was happening so having nothing prepared in terms of PR and legal papers would a dereliction in their duties as board members as we’ve lost out on a potential £20 million plus CL kitty 🤬

I really expect a prompt robust statement.

It didnt take Hearts long.

Were tic going to win the title ? Probably

Were Hearts going to finish bottom ? Possibly

But if Deans called it right then this has all been done illegally. But that is a fight for others.

Our board must continue the fight against the SPFL's failure of proper governance and root them all out. 

Archived