SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Robmc1 said:

Can’t agree more, that is in effect ‘sporting integrity’ which has been dropped like a hot potato because the current agenda required another banner.
We all knew this was going to be the final outcome and it’s a very bitter pill to swallow, however let’s see where the clubs next move takes us (if anywhere) going forward...

Giving us a platform in Scottish football to participate fairly on the park is reliant on Rangers making the right move going forward  in regards to this corruption. 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

If it ‘sneaked’ by our - already proven to be hapless - legal department and inept board heads must roll.

Today everybody knew what they were voting for. 

Awaiting a statement to clarify the nature of the vote and if it was ‘unanimous’

how could it be with hearts obvious objection and our clear position on anointing the terriers champs

‘unanimous = to end the season (government statements did this) 

To award the title = 81% who voted for SPFL resolution

The fuckwits are already celebrating with FB parties .  Brass necks the lot of them.  Hopefully we'll come up with something that has a chance of standing up in court against the SPFL but I'm not optimistic, ATM

Just now, Sweetheart said:

That's cleared that bit up then. and also clears up that the board did NOT vote for the season to be concluded in this way but voted to just to end the season.

That's correct.

Will be interesting seeing how the Hearts issue turns out, especially if reconstruction fails. If it does and the spfl offer to make compensatory payments then that money comes from us and other clubs. Cant see them getting backing for that though I'm sure theyll find some ingenious way. Budge may have made a threat to many for Hearts fans unless she has the baws to carry out the legal threat.

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Almost 1200 guests on here now , the manager, team and gutless board along with corruption in the game have made us look like fools again.........

They will enjoy seeing our pain mate . We would do the same thing 

Corruption since day one . They all know that . It's the scum way being in denial .

They have managed to turn 1994 around and they have all the power in 2020

Our board it seems are quite happy playing second fiddle , as long as they keep raking the money in on scandalous schemes .

Taking advantage of supporters loyalty may be ok, when you are winning things 

After 9 years of no success . I think it's a total rip off,  charging us for a membership to be in a ballot for away tickets and semis/finals 

25 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Of course we deserved a chance albeit how slim it was but I still maintain being so many points behind was a gift for the SPFL to construct exactly how they could award it to them.

They handed raith their league with only 1 point between them and Falkirk mate. 

If we were closer I still think they would have done the same. 

21 minutes ago, Coop said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they felt emboldened enough to do as they please.  None of the clubs outwith the SPFL and most of the one's in it couldn't afford the legal costs taking them to court so they can and do act with impunity.

Emboldened is the word, and they've got it in shovelful's, but that's because bheast fc is behind it and look what they've got away with for decades with no punishment!

5 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Not too late at all. Let's see if there is any back lash down south if the same thing occurs and then see where things land. 

Doesn’t matter what happens down south or anywhere else it will change fuck all up here, it’s done.

People need to stop with this nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They can do what they want, clearly. 10's a stick on when the whole SPFL is behind them in their pursuit of it. 

Best bet on the coupon

Next year , all the dirty tricks and the cheating will be ramped up . No way will they have people like Bobby tait refereeing their final games .

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Giving us a platform in Scottish football to participate fairly on the park is reliant on Rangers making the right move going forward  in regards to this corruption. 

Think this became clear to a lot of sceptics (myself included) over this season, from woefully one sided refereeing decisions (especially Clancy), compliance officer charges against club and players ( Morelos and Kent at their ground particularly irked me), trial by Sportscene, a concerted and coordinated media and pundit  campaign again the club and especially Morelos etc, etc. 
Mirror this to the decision/ card tally awarded to their players which barely registers as the same coordinated hostility is then focused on the officials. A line in the sand is necessary now and although it may take time it’s a necessary task the board must be compelled to take...

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's correct.

Will be interesting seeing how the Hearts issue turns out, especially if reconstruction fails. If it does and the spfl offer to make compensatory payments then that money comes from us and other clubs. Cant see them getting backing for that though I'm sure theyll find some ingenious way. Budge may have made a threat to many for Hearts fans unless she has the baws to carry out the legal threat.

Thanks for clearing it up.

I too see reconstruction failing as Anne would need access to the TV sponsor as part of the negotiation. Hopefully she won't be a fool again and take it straight to court as that lawyer on SSB said she has a good case. I believe their supporters trust is also supporting her in taking it to court.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Again why isn't this place closed off? @dummiesoot or @Sparkle can explain maybe. Stop open access and stop new members from registering.

Yes I never get this about RM . it is just complete bonkers 

Try getting on their sites to belittle their fans . It does not happen 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Best bet on the coupon

Next year , all the dirty tricks and the cheating will be ramped up . No way will they have people like Bobby tait refereeing their final games .

Talking shite, operation stop 10 will be ramped up even more:belm:

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think this became clear to a lot of sceptics (myself included) over this season, from woefully one sided refereeing decisions (especially Clancy), compliance officer charges against club and players ( Morelos and Kent at their ground particularly irked me), trial by Sportscene, a concerted and coordinated media and pundit  campaign again the club and especially Morelos etc, etc. 
Mirror this to the decision/ card tally awarded to their players which barely registers as the same coordinated hostility is then focused on the officials. A line in the sand is necessary now and although it may take time it’s a necessary task the board must be compelled to take...

Well said!

7 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

If it ‘sneaked’ by our - already proven to be hapless - legal department and inept board heads must roll.

Today everybody knew what they were voting for. 

Awaiting a statement to clarify the nature of the vote and if it was ‘unanimous’

how could it be with hearts obvious objection and our clear position on anointing the terriers champs

Nothing of the sort sneaked by.

What was everyone voting for today? And why specifically should it not unanimous today, are you aware of medical or financial reasons the clubs arent?

What vote today?

10 minutes ago, Misteral said:

The fuckwits are already celebrating with FB parties .  Brass necks the lot of them.  Hopefully we'll come up with something that has a chance of standing up in court against the SPFL but I'm not optimistic, ATM

On what basis can Rangers go to court with respect to the league being called? 

People are conflating two entirely separate issues. One being the awarding of a title (zero basis for court action from Rangers), the other being SPFL leadership & governance (of which there is basis but, IMO, is unlikely to happen). 

Archived