SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Only they will call it 9.

This won't be swept under the carpet like their rampant paedophilia culture.

Spoke with four different non-Rangers Scottish football fans who think their celebrations are embarrassing and shameless given the circumstances.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Lennon on Sky Sports with the trophy talking about how it’s a “momentous day for the club”

You could not give these cunts a red neck with a blowtorch.

He must be 4 x the size since the shut down? 

Verminous cretin.

Cunts are outside celtic Park clearly not social distancing whilst the police sit around and watch :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why would it be laughed out of court?   You are proving without doubt that the title was not won as the SPFL are making out.   Then there is the Dundee vote,  it all just stinks from high heavens.  

The club must do something, legal action now stops the new season starting, stops Scottish clubs entering Europe and will fuck up the sky deal ,  

This is what the club should be saying and if teams want to go down that route and go to the wall then that's not our concern 

In all my decades following football, I have never seen such a shambles as the mob running our game the past decade 

So in doing so, you want to stop ourselves entering European competition and destroying a vital revenue source when the club will already be financially hampered by the current situation? 

The SPFL rule book allows the SPFL board to determine the end of the season. The members of the organisation voted to do so. 

If you look across the few leagues that have been called so far, those currently taking & threatening to legal action are all clubs who have been relegated 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Lennon on Sky Sports with the trophy talking about how it’s a “momentous day for the club”

You could not give these cunts a red neck with a blowtorch.

You have to laugh, three weeks ago the day late rebel was saying Sellik will reluctantly accept the title. Either side of that we had, peg teef , slit eyes and Lego all saying gie us the title, through to come and see my trophy and momentous day.

Folk dying and these cunts remain classless in fact they are getting worse

21 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Surely the club could have a claim regarding prize money and the potential Champions League cash, though?

Not that I expect that to happen btw.

Even if we did, which I don’t think we do, it’s a pretty big risk to take that on not knowing what the outcome would be. Even cut and shut cases a lot of the time aren’t worth taking to court.

The other thing is the time and value of money. Do we forgo £2.3m guaranteed now against the prospect of maybe getting more money down the line. What if the remedy is actually null and void and the prize money is split evenly and we get less than £2.3m?

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

This is the important part really.

Global pandemic and the brass necked cunts have done everything they can to make sure they get a title.

And within a couple of hours the manager is rolled out on the TV giving an interview about what a momentous day it is complete with the trophy beside him ribbons and all. Absolutely embarrassing.:britney:

Whilst we have a significant number of our away fans not prepared to hurt our enemies by continuing to fund these haters, this whole fucking debate is hypocritical. 

Better to move on from all this arguing and do it on the park, despite all the hurdles we face, because this is only going round in circles, getting is nowhere.

6 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

People dying across the country and the vermin are out in the hoards celebrating outside their stadium :lol:I hope they get absolutely lambasted for it.

But they won't.

Hopefully Coronavirus wipes a good chunk of them out.

And before anyone says anything..........no I am not joking 👍

We fucked it up on the pitch from Jan, but I do not believe we would have been given a title as the tarriers have been done anyway, the SPFL with Liewell in control would have seen to that, but it still makes it no easier to accept what has happened today. 

I foolishly thought our board would (this time) fight this through whatever means they could, they even said something like "we will not be found wanting", well maybe they will not, but many hours after after these wankers have been given a title we have heard nothing from our board to explain their side of things.

Surely they can tell us where we are now and if they still intend to fight the corrupt SPFL for malpractice or is this the end of the road.

One very pissed off Bear today. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Doesn’t matter what happens down south or anywhere else it will change fuck all up here, it’s done.

People need to stop with this nonsense. 

What are you dribbling about? Who said anything about changing what's happened up here? 

I'm talking about Rangers telling Scottish football to go fuck themselves and should look to move south. Either that or look to start a European league with other clubs which was touted a few years ago previously. This current epidemic has been damaging to all of football and there will be opportunities I think for big changes and these should be explored fully imo. 

21 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

He must be 4 x the size since the shut down? 

Verminous cretin.

Cunts are outside celtic Park clearly not social distancing whilst the police sit around and watch :lol: 

said in another thread,they'll head for Ibrox soon,we shouldn't let the manky fucks near her 

Archived