SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

What do you want them to say in all reality? 

Im as pissed off as the next bear but I don't think there is much they can say or do here. We all knew they would be awarded the title one way or another, the battle is getting Doncaster and co out of the top jobs, if that fails then fuck knows what we do as the game up here becomes utterly pointless and only aimed at one team. 

I want to know why they've shown no objection to them being awarded a league title when 38 games haven't been completed. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Just seen this on BBC, surely to god they’ll get arrested for breaching lockdown? FYI the Beeb did not blur their faces.

3E1F4659-382E-4EF0-B103-F4D7949C7A60.jpeg

You couldn't redden the necks of this mob with a blowtorch. From this, to setting off fireworks, to apparently going to Ibrox ( imagine going to the home of your rivals) to the tone of the comments from Lawell and Lennon and it's for being gifted a title in a league that couldn't finish in the middle of a global pandemic. If anyone had any doubt before this should be a resounding confirmation of how contemptible, shameless and classless that club really are. Repulsive from top to bottom. 

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im as pissed off as the next bear but I don't think there is much they can say or do here. We all knew they would be awarded the title one way or another, the battle is getting Doncaster and co out of the top jobs, if that fails then fuck knows what we do as the game up here becomes utterly pointless and only aimed at one team. 

If Doncaster et al are in charge at start of next season then Stewart Robertson and David Grahams positions are untenable and Douglas Park should go back to being a shareholder.

People saying "what do you expect Rangers to do" are absolute cucks.

There's plenty we can do - I've said it loads on these threads so anyone that pipes up quoting this saying "what can they do" is just getting ignored, because I'm fed up saying the same things almost every day.

What is the point in trying to get rid of the SPFL cartel to just remain silent/take it up the arse when they get a title they've not won? the whole point of calling out the corruption was because it was corrupt in the sense that it was geared towards giving them a title they've not won. We all agreed on that.

Everything they (the SPFL) done that we were against such as ; ending the league early, threatening clubs into voting how they wanted, lying to them about the money they can get was all so they could hand celtic a title they've not won.

To not (as things stand) even hit out at this (or worse, if proven, we've not objected to it) totally undermines all the good work we've done previously trying to expose the SPFL regime,

The SPFL are corrupt towards giving celtic whatever they want - but we've no objections to them doing so when it actually happens?

Because that's how it looks - at the moment at least.

Rangers could release a statement any minute now and if it's a hard-hitter then all the above is a moot point, but until they do, that needs said IMO.

Where are all the chest thumpers online at the start of this were telling us Rangers would fight it/I'm done with Scottish football if it happens/no way it's happening etc etc ... they've all turned into excuse makers and taking it now.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

That the title awarded to them,DU,RR and Cove, and the relegation of Hearts,PT and Stranraer and also ignoring the pyramid system, are absolutely illegal as the SPFL resolution failed until Dundee were coerced/bribed into changing their vote.  If that's not reason enough to take to a courtroom, then I've no idea what is.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Doncaster et al are in charge at start of next season then Stewart Robertson and David Grahams positions are untenable and Douglas Park should go back to being a shareholder.

They'll still be there no doubt about it, they've got what they wanted and that's all that matters. 

20 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Agreed. Many on here will feel our noses are being rubbed in it. The only way around that until there is a real opportunity for revenge is to ignore it. They care more for our upset than their own hollow histories. 

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Post the text....not on twatter and even if you posted the link I couldn't see it :lol:

Basically says congratulations to the mhank mob then goes on to say hearts Relegation doesn't sit well and needs sorted

Archived