Clint hill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

This is a great insight, him talking about how mark and Davy never did any defence work with the team “we don’t do that” makes a lot of fucking sense retrospectively 

Certainly explains a lot. No wonder wee Joey went off his head!

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His accent is brutal but apart from that he’s alright, big Clint’s some man though

He got Charlie Austin on one of the shows a few weeks ago. He’s done well for himself.

1 hour ago, Escobar said:

Open goal is decent but Kevin Kyle is a fat tarrier bastard who brings fuck all. 

Some of the shows are decent ,George Bowie recently was good,Ian Black about a year ago was pretty good too,He’s done one with the thumb recently too but don’t think il ever be bored enough

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Some of the shows are decent ,George Bowie recently was good,Ian Black about a year ago was pretty good too,He’s done one with the thumb recently too but don’t think il ever be bored enough

I even notice it with Si Ferry, he compliments us then goes onto say how its no actually that much of a compliment. The best on it is Slaney by far, always speaks well of us.

Oli McBurnie last month fuck me, cunts an embarrassment. I’ve no watched one since that, it’s garbage when they are doing it over zoom/Skype.

2 minutes ago, Escobar said:

I even notice it with Si Ferry, he compliments us then goes onto say how its no actually that much of a compliment. The best on it is Slaney by far, always speaks well of us.

Oli McBurnie last month fuck me, cunts an embarrassment. I’ve no watched one since that, it’s garbage when they are doing it over zoom/Skype.

Mcburnie could probably be the biggest Ned in the game ,got told a few stories that would curl your toes from his Swansea days 

One of the few signings from them disaster years that worked out not too bad.

Decent big player. Done us a turn for a year or so. Just a shame he was at the age he was and it was better to cut strings when we did and he could leave with his head held high.

Wouldn't have been nice seeing him play on when he was done and ruin it. He had a decent enough year at us.

1 hour ago, Fredrick said:

Si ferry stuff class, big clint brilliant, scary what weir and watbs said about defending them the pedro debacle

I’ve said it from the minute I saw the team lines that day we went to the tattie bowl that although warburton was a nice guy, came across well, no cunt, and I’m including Walter in this would have went there just promoted, and had only jus beat them 4 month earlier in the scsf, Barton blowing his trumpet about him being best in the league, and Rodgers first old firm game.

walter never took a team there on 4-3-3 when we were an outstanding team, far less an untried one in the top league.

i was actually amazed that David weir let him do it, as I’ve been friendly with Davies wife for years as she is from my area, (as he is tbf) she used to be my hairdresser, and always said he was never a yes man, and I’m astounded he let warburton go like that, on that day.

I do think Barton was right about what happened that day, but obviously he shouldn’t have went the way he did about the set up at that time.

Interesting that he said Barton was told 'a few lies' that he was promised before arriving. 

Said that he knew the team weren't good enough and essentially says Warburton's management wasn't suited to being at our Club.

Only mentioned Wallace & Miller as standouts, saying the others were good young players but didn't apply themselves enough. No attempt to challenge each other.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

One of the few signings from them disaster years that worked out not too bad.

Decent big player. Done us a turn for a year or so. Just a shame he was at the age he was and it was better to cut strings when we did and he could leave with his head held high.

Wouldn't have been nice seeing him play on when he was done and ruin it. He had a decent enough year at us.

I actually think he would have been a better option than Alves and Cardoso. In hindsight that is. 

He may have been past his best but he was far better then than other two.

Glad he left the way he did though. He was brilliant that day against Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I actually think he would have been a better option than Alves and Cardoso. In hindsight that is. 

He may have been past his best but he was far better then than other two.

Glad he left the way he did though. He was brilliant that day against Hearts. 

I must admit, I don't think Alves was almost as bad as most made him out.

He was a good player before he came here and got back to some of his best when he left and was linked with the likes of Juventus if I'm not mistaken?

I can't remember him being at fault for any goals, I think he looked good. Only think you can say about him was his heart didn't look to be in it at times.

Injured a lot. No great rush about him.

That could have been everything to do with environment rather than his ability or the job he done for us.

Cardoso was just plain shite. 2 million wasted on that.

35 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I’ve said it from the minute I saw the team lines that day we went to the tattie bowl that although warburton was a nice guy, came across well, no cunt, and I’m including Walter in this would have went there just promoted, and had only jus beat them 4 month earlier in the scsf, Barton blowing his trumpet about him being best in the league, and Rodgers first old firm game.

walter never took a team there on 4-3-3 when we were an outstanding team, far less an untried one in the top league.

i was actually amazed that David weir let him do it, as I’ve been friendly with Davies wife for years as she is from my area, (as he is tbf) she used to be my hairdresser, and always said he was never a yes man, and I’m astounded he let warburton go like that, on that day.

I do think Barton was right about what happened that day, but obviously he shouldn’t have went the way he did about the set up at that time.

Aye didnt really grasp what scottish football was about, but id expected weir to say hold on... this is whats required. No doubt warbs great coach for youngsters but defo not a man u want in a hotseat at a big club. Takes more than just a philosophy of good football. 

if i recall wasnt the midfle 3 not barton krankcar And windass??? 

24 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I must admit, I don't think Alves was almost as bad as most made him out.

He was a good player before he came here and got back to some of his best when he left and was linked with the likes of Juventus if I'm not mistaken?

I can't remember him being at fault for any goals, I think he looked good. Only think you can say about him was his heart didn't look to be in it at times.

Injured a lot. No great rush about him.

That could have been everything to do with environment rather than his ability or the job he done for us.

Cardoso was just plain shite. 2 million wasted on that.

Cardoso another one who left us and then ended up linked with benfica etc, like alves for me wis a big poof

Archived