Sign in to follow this  
badjon

German football back tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If we are going to get 4 or 5 months of this in Scotland football will be dead

And try selling a highlights package of this 😄No one is going to have any memorable moments 

Courtyard Bear likes this

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's like when you are watching youth tournaments when there's no cunt there, start off tuned right in then slowly begin to lose interest, I'm already beginning to get bored with it, was planning on watching the next one at 4:45 but can see it getting patched. 

Place would be roaring too,  would love to get across there for a game but the tickets for the Wesfalenstadion are like gold dust. Cheap flights to Düsseldorf not far from Gelsenkirchen though.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Place would be roaring too,  would love to get across there for a game but the tickets for the Wesfalenstadion are like gold dust. Cheap flights to Düsseldorf not far from Gelsenkirchen though.

I'd absolutely love to go to Boca Juniors v River Plate, it's on my bucket list. 

Essandoh likes this

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'd absolutely love to go to Boca Juniors v River Plate, it's on my bucket list. 

Started saving a few weeks ago with my dad in a joint account for that very game :lol:

We figures sticking a little bit away every month will actually amount to a fair whack by the time flying to Argentina for a football game is viable

I really hope Norway qualify for the Euros or next World Cup. Would love to see Haaland perform at a tournament.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Why the fuck is there a stadium announcer for an empty stadium? :lol:

Reminded me of the Rangers stadium announcer trying to pronounce that Shkupi player’s name and bursting into laughter :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's like when you are watching youth tournaments when there's no cunt there, start off tuned right in then slowly begin to lose interest, I'm already beginning to get bored with it, was planning on watching the next one at 4:45 but can see it getting patched. 

A turned it oor mate boring as fuck