Sign in to follow this  
Blacky Bear

BT Sport

Just as BT were right up there with my favourite channels due to Bundesliga return tomorrow, just tuned into Scottish Football Extra, or should I say Lawell TV.

Sutton, Stewart snd Craigan can get to Fuck, hate the cunts.

All especially Sutton smirking and laughing everytime they discussed the Obvious, how the fuck does that cheating, bad losing B internationalist PRICK get a Job.

Even had kids on at the end, 3 Selik, 1 Rangers, 1 Hearts, 1 Aberdeen and 1 Stirling Albion, then Fick with an F cunt Scott Brown.

What the fuck is happening.

Only good thing about the Sky deal is that the whole IMG team are now only doing the Scottish Cup.

BT did plow alot of money into the presentation of Scottish Football only to get shafted by Doncaster.

If BT got around to doing their own team instead of using IMG then it could've been far better. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve got a bad feeling Sky will employ at least one of the 3 stooges.

Still think they've all got contracts with IMG to run for the length of the Scottish Cup contract. Unless Sky really want them and buy out their contract.

BT sponsor a stand at Parkhead I’m sure so they were always going to favour the paedophile harbourers. Radio Clyde also sponsor them.

All mainstream pods, radio and tv programmes are geared and aimed towards the papes. Radio Clyde, BBC Sportsound, BT, Open Goal and PLZ Soccer are just celtic propaganda shows made by taigs for taigs.

I only use Rangers content now and have done for some time. I pay for H&H but there’s also plenty of free pods in WWTC, Gersnet and even Rangers Radio. I liked Foobtall Daft when Ewan Cameron was doing it but now they’ve replaced him with some wee fenian troll munchkin thing - I’m out!

HG5, Bad Robot and Blumhoilann like this

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only good thing about the Sky deal is that the whole IMG team are now only doing the Scottish Cup.

BT did plow alot of money into the presentation of Scottish Football only to get shafted by Doncaster.

If BT got around to doing their own team instead of using IMG then it could've been far better. 

Bt put more effort into Scottish fitba but the pundits are fucking horrendous

esquire8, HG5 and BridgeIsBlue like this

Just now, B1872 said:

BT sponsor a stand at Parkhead I’m sure so they were always going to favour the paedophile harbourers. Radio Clyde also sponsor them.

All mainstream pods, radio and tv programmes are geared and aimed towards the papes. Radio Clyde, BBC Sportsound, BT, Open Goal and PLZ Soccer are just celtic propaganda shows made by taigs for taigs.

I only use Rangers content now and have done for some time. I pay for H&H but there’s also plenty of free pods in WWTC, Gersnet and even Rangers Radio. I liked Foobtall Daft when Ewan Cameron was doing it but now they’ve replaced him with some wee fenian troll munchkin thing - I’m out!

They sponsor Hampden or at least did but to my knowledge there's no bt stand at the midden 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Dinny see the big deal bout German fitbaw returning it will be absolute shite with nobody there 

Live fitba with a bet, priceless 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They sponsor Hampden or at least did but to my knowledge there's no bt stand at the midden 

Their family stand is called the BT family stand I’m sure mate.

625C3605-3761-4F06-AF23-6EC845EA1907.png

HG5 likes this

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Dinny see the big deal bout German fitbaw returning it will be absolute shite with nobody there 

Any fucking half decent fitba is a major positive right now.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

It'll be Sutton, he's quite good to listen to

Yeah he’s the best of the three. Comes across well and is fairly balanced with his views. 

.Williamson. likes this

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Yeah don’t see the appeal myself.

I watched Valencia v Atalanta with no crowd in the champions league. It was 4-3 but it’s just not the same. When watching on the tv it really does feed off the atmosphere.

Blumhoilann, frenv and Bad Robot like this