BT Sport

Just as BT were right up there with my favourite channels due to Bundesliga return tomorrow, just tuned into Scottish Football Extra, or should I say Lawell TV.

Sutton, Stewart snd Craigan can get to Fuck, hate the cunts.

All especially Sutton smirking and laughing everytime they discussed the Obvious, how the fuck does that cheating, bad losing B internationalist PRICK get a Job.

Even had kids on at the end, 3 Selik, 1 Rangers, 1 Hearts, 1 Aberdeen and 1 Stirling Albion, then Fick with an F cunt Scott Brown.

What the fuck is happening.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only good thing about the Sky deal is that the whole IMG team are now only doing the Scottish Cup.

BT did plow alot of money into the presentation of Scottish Football only to get shafted by Doncaster.

If BT got around to doing their own team instead of using IMG then it could've been far better. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve got a bad feeling Sky will employ at least one of the 3 stooges.

Still think they've all got contracts with IMG to run for the length of the Scottish Cup contract. Unless Sky really want them and buy out their contract.

BT sponsor a stand at Parkhead I’m sure so they were always going to favour the paedophile harbourers. Radio Clyde also sponsor them.

All mainstream pods, radio and tv programmes are geared and aimed towards the papes. Radio Clyde, BBC Sportsound, BT, Open Goal and PLZ Soccer are just celtic propaganda shows made by taigs for taigs.

I only use Rangers content now and have done for some time. I pay for H&H but there’s also plenty of free pods in WWTC, Gersnet and even Rangers Radio. I liked Foobtall Daft when Ewan Cameron was doing it but now they’ve replaced him with some wee fenian troll munchkin thing - I’m out!

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only good thing about the Sky deal is that the whole IMG team are now only doing the Scottish Cup.

BT did plow alot of money into the presentation of Scottish Football only to get shafted by Doncaster.

If BT got around to doing their own team instead of using IMG then it could've been far better. 

Bt put more effort into Scottish fitba but the pundits are fucking horrendous

Just now, B1872 said:

BT sponsor a stand at Parkhead I’m sure so they were always going to favour the paedophile harbourers. Radio Clyde also sponsor them.

All mainstream pods, radio and tv programmes are geared and aimed towards the papes. Radio Clyde, BBC Sportsound, BT, Open Goal and PLZ Soccer are just celtic propaganda shows made by taigs for taigs.

I only use Rangers content now and have done for some time. I pay for H&H but there’s also plenty of free pods in WWTC, Gersnet and even Rangers Radio. I liked Foobtall Daft when Ewan Cameron was doing it but now they’ve replaced him with some wee fenian troll munchkin thing - I’m out!

They sponsor Hampden or at least did but to my knowledge there's no bt stand at the midden 

10 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Just as BT were right up there with my favourite channels due to Bundesliga return tomorrow, just tuned into Scottish Football Extra, or should I say Lawell TV.

Sutton, Stewart snd Craigan can get to Fuck, hate the cunts.

All especially Sutton smirking and laughing everytime they discussed the Obvious, how the fuck does that cheating, bad losing B internationalist PRICK get a Job.

Even had kids on at the end, 3 Selik, 1 Rangers, 1 Hearts, 1 Aberdeen and 1 Stirling Albion, then Fick with an F cunt Scott Brown.

What the fuck is happening.

Two reasons:

1. Sutton and hartson have created a career out of slagging Rangers.

2. They're perceived as popular - because every time they write something on twitter or any other media - they get hundreds of replies. Although no one reads those replies, apart from mibee stinking laughing tims, Rangers supporters rise to the bate and help strengthen their career. 

They take their CV to an employer and show every post or column written gets thousands of hits / replies. No one gives two hoots what those replies are. 

That's my view of the nasty wee pricks.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They sponsor Hampden or at least did but to my knowledge there's no bt stand at the midden 

Their family stand is called the BT family stand I’m sure mate.

625C3605-3761-4F06-AF23-6EC845EA1907.png

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Dinny see the big deal bout German fitbaw returning it will be absolute shite with nobody there 

Yeah don’t see the appeal myself.

I watched Valencia v Atalanta with no crowd in the champions league. It was 4-3 but it’s just not the same. When watching on the tv it really does feed off the atmosphere.

Archived